Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here used this site?  (Read 379 times)
minnienash (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

Hello all! Thank you for your replies.

I just wanted to update this thread and altho I said on Jan 23 I won't be investing anymore I went ahead and did it again and again and again. It was tempting and I don't regret it. Never once that my payments were missed or delayed since then. And they always round up the numbers. God Bless Bitcoinvest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ryanmd07

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Hi! I just want to share my experience with bitcoinvest.cc. Actually they paid me twice on my BTC investments but I keep on reinvesting then on the 3rd time they already stop paying, so I just want to warn everyone that it is always better to stay away from HYIP scams. The number one red flag of an HYIP or ICO scams is that they never reveal the team behind the project (no full name and picture). Even if they reveal their identity, always research if they are real. Be cautious always on crypto world. There are many scams out there that are really good in deception.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Hello, I am new to the crypto market and I got found this website at https://bitcoinvest.cc promising a 100% ROI in one month. Anyone here used this site?
Do *NOT* invest.  It's clearly a scam.  They'll take your coins and keep them.  They *might* pay out some users who deposit very little,  but that's only to make them look legit.  Crypto isn't like paypal,  you can't reverse it,  and thieves love that concept.
That is how scammers do. First they make their website appear to be legit. They will make you win from the beginning and make you win more. After they collect what they are required to collect or reach their objective. They are like "Bye." Added to that, you can never do anything to them. They are just gone. Moreover, even if you ever want to track their IP address, you can never find them because they have their own technique to change it and locate it to another country. That is why people should not trust any website.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

I just do not understand the people who can keep using these services when they know very well that they are just the perfect way to loose money. There is no such service which can provide you with such a high return. You are better off keeping your money under the brick rather than dispose of it this way.  Be smarter!
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

~snipped~
What a shithole, you just have to wait till the site is going/taken down because the owner has reached his goal by fooling you guys to invest. HYIP and Bitcoin doubler are scam regardless of how much they paid you. I have no idea why people keep using this shit again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

The site is very suspicious, I would never invest in such muddy projects.  There are much more authoritative sites

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

Hello, I am new to the crypto market and I got found this website at ****promising a 100% ROI in one month. Anyone here used this site?

Do not Invest in this site , once you invest , you need to forgot your hard earnest funds . No way to double your funds in short time period.

the domain name extension is .CC which renewal charges are extremely costly as compare to normal .com , Thus this site can run for max 1 year.

this is Pure Hype based based website. Sure you will lost funds
mzl0020

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

STOP USING THIS SCAM SITE!!!

I registered only for leaving a message here to anyone plan to invest through Bitcoinvest.cc. DO NOT INVEST!

I used it for about 1 month and from about 3 days ago they stopped paying me or respond my contact. I ended up with return all the "earned profit" back to them...

The lucky thing was I did my investment with highly suspicious mind. So, (a) I only invested a small amount and (b) I only invested the Bitcoin I earned from them (never buy more to invest although I got regularly paid for weeks).

You take whatever lesson from my experience. Just FYI.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Newbies are most easy victims of such fake offers, anyone promising 100% returns on your investment are undoubtedly scammers. I have not visited this website but i know about a similar scam page bitminer.io.
Even i don't suggest virtual miners, they are also a kind of sammers  in market
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

Please make your thread title clearer by including the site's domain name.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: