Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Face up to reality: The game is over  (Read 2830 times)
awongs

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

It's not over yet. BTC just takes time to get back to trying to achieve higher values. I am always optimistic about BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

game is still on and btc will sure be up ...me  consigning myself from last 4 months but still cant belive its over
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

It's not over yet. BTC just takes time to get back to trying to achieve higher values. I am always optimistic about BTC.
Yes its not over. If its over then why bitcoin still alive? Even there are bad news spreading? . Many people are just spreading bad news because they want to do whats trend now because they want popularity and money, and some are being paid by the government and powerful people. They want to destroy bitcoin because bitcoin can be they're greatest competition in the future.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

this is just a game and why think this is over, all just wait and will definitely come back, when the match starts there win there defeat so we have to be prepared with all that.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

I don't think so I still believe bitcoin can live long. Bitcoin is to an easy chapter to close it. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the field and as per the popularity bitcoin is still a king.So I believe that bitcoin will not give up easily.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

The development since late December shows very clearly what is happening.

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

Except on every round the dip gets deeper and deeper.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

Face up to reality, the party is over.
what do you mean its over?you?what are you crying here?if you think we hodlers are stupid then what can we call you?butthurt?oh let me guess this man has no capability to buy bitcoin thats why hes crying to death about the dip..because as we are affected but were not hurting and the OP thats looks like no investments has saying all of this.😂
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

what do you mean its over?you?what are you crying here?if you think we hodlers are stupid
Very stupid.  Train left a long time ago.  Everyone is over at Ethereum building a very cool network that actually works. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

So far this is only the assumption that whales periodically discard their bicoins, and this leads to a periodic drop in the rate of the crypto currency, as was the case with the Tokyo Mt. Gox. According to the graphs, bitcoin after each fall into two positions, makes five steps forward. This has already been repeated many times. This movement bitcoin clearly does not fit into this scheme.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

The whales - and anyone else with half a financial brain - are slowly selling all their bitcoin. As they sell, prices begin to drop sharply. They then hold back on the selling and newbies and "HODL'ers" are foolish enough to "buy the dip". This sends the price back up.

It then repeats with rates dropping again, until the newbies and "HODL'ers" buy the dip once more.

The game is over, and anyone so stupendously stupid to keep buying from the whales who are unloading are basically just throwing their money away.

I think the game has not fully ended but there will be a more advanced game. It is currently falling but it will definitely increase again, and if you leave this time, then you will really miss the party.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

If the prices are going down, we mustn’t think that omg this is just demi losing, no. bitcoins are so strong in the international market. In very short time span they have made a huge impact on the business of whole world. Everyone is talking about bitcoins and they are spreading like jungle fire. So don’t worry and relax, they aren’t going to die rather living up as no one lived before.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

Every bear market takes time to get over and recover, we just have to let it run its course and wait for it to pass. Bear markets are normal and it will always give way to a bull market.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

I see that you are often make a negative topic threads about bitcoin.
i want to see whether your prediction will come true, or this is only your speculations about bitcoin.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

There is something true in what you say, but not as you think. Whales are clearly unloading BTCs right now, and  newbies are buying "the dip", but the game is not over, because the whales will then buy back their BTCs when they are much cheaper than now. I guess it is not the first time that they play this game. This is actually what has made them become bigger and bigger whales BTW...
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

The game is not over, the party is still going on. Even if the whales organized last year's uptrend, as a result of which bitcoin reached a record $ 20,000,
then the subsequent dropdown naturally falls within the foundations of technical analysis of prices. According to the Fibonacci levels, the most significant level is 31.8%. If we calculate the value of 31.8% of the maximum price of Bitcoin in $20,000, we get $ 6360. Approximately around this price whales will buy bitcoin in huge quantities. I think the next growth has already started from this price.

talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

It is definitely because of people like this who spread FUDs that the price of bitcoin, and also altcoins are being affected. This causes the holders to doubt themselves and the fact that they are still holding their coins despite the decreasing value of the coins. Rest assure, everything is not yet over. Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

It is definitely because of people like this who spread FUDs that the price of bitcoin, and also altcoins are being affected. This causes the holders to doubt themselves and the fact that they are still holding their coins despite the decreasing value of the coins. Rest assure, everything is not yet over. Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Those FUDs are just temporary because they will disappear after the market goes bull run again because they are just spreading the FUD while the market is still bearish so they can expect more dumps and price lows. The game is not yet over because it is just normal to see some dumps on the market to be able to balance the market again.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

I think it is too early to talk about that the game is over. Bitcoin price is manipulated. Today it is the one and tomorrow it may be either lower or higher but does this mean that it is dying? I am sure, not!
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

I think that I would have to disagree regarding crypto currency being game over because in today's market of btc and crypto currency are in slightly dip where I consider normal to such case. Folks, the game is not over yet as what the author had emphasize on this thread and I think that the author had lack belief with bitcoin. Perhaps, let us see the bright side of what bitcoin had achieved in the past and it's history speaks for itself how wonderful bitcoin is.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

There is still chance and hope.

You also have two lives so the game isn't over yet Grin. Let's get up and do not give up.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

As we can see development of cryptocurrencies is continuing. So don’t be too worried about the possible end of Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market. This is just unbelievable thing. It will never happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: