Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $20k ,how do I invest  (Read 1110 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

I notice no one has suggested putting $100 each into the top 30 coins. I'd do this (will only cost $3k), then put half into a stable asset portfolio (BTC/ETH), and the rest invest in ICOs or low market cap coins you have researched well. I like the top 30 approach since this spreads your portfolio if any of these coins really become major game changers in the future.

Well 30 coins is too much to buy like it's hard to keep track all of those and OP will buy 30 different coins I suggest to just hold it for long-term because if he'll make day or swing trading it's gonna be one full of mess. If I were OP, I won't go all in cryptos, yeah it may be tempting but unwise to do. Just invest maybe 50% of it and the rest invest in real time venture that can give you another passive income.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chim_brisss

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

I think you should invest $10k for ethereum, $5k for bitcoin and $5 for some good ICO project, coz the price of ethereum and bitcoin will still grow up, and with good ICO project , you will be richer
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.
I suggest you to invest on coin with value under 1$ such as xlm and tron. Xlm are used by many businesses here you can find about xlm and the list of business that accepting xlm https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/stellar-lumens/businesses-that-accept-xlm-currency-stellar-lumens-applications/.
For tron im expecting the exodus that will start on march if im not mistaken. I believe the platform that will happen on march will make tron increasing. And the reason why tron cause the value is still low and there is possibility to grow bigger.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

You can invest in parts and my suggestion are Ethereum, Deeponio, Waves, Monero and Stratis. You can invest equally to your $20k in these coins. 
youngcelebrity

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

you have to divercify! 30% leave in BTC, find good alts and split 70% among them
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

I think you should spend 25 percent to buy bitcoin ,25percent  to ethereum, 25percent to buy other cryptocurrency and  25percent to buy a very good ICO.

I personally invested 1 btc in orbis .. i am investing my crypto in ico's ..  Cheesywww.orbistransfer.com
If you want to earn a profit later, you should don't pull all your eggs in one basket.
Because if you just keep in a single coin you will feel the loss when his coin becomes shitcoin, I mean being down and gone from crypto.
Are you lose your mind?  You should know the consequences you are doing. 1BTC is very much for some people who do not have it.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

you really have a good budgetto invest. My advice is:
- 25% for BTC
- 25% for ETH
- 25% for SXDT
- 25% for BABB ICO project
cyyap95

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

This is how you invest as an average investor, a portfolio that balance risk and return. Click here to my blog article.

Backtesting this strategy yield more than 2100% in the 2017 year, which is 1.6 times more than Bitcoin alone.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum both are very promising to be a place of investment. Although the price decreased, but just need a few days later the price will go up. So I will suggest for you to invest in Bitcoin 50% then Ethereum 20% and NEM 20% and 10% you can invest in ICO.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

When investing, do not put all your money in just one coin. Invest that $20k to those coins you think will increase in the future. Make a decision you will never forget so your money will not be wasted.
realinfo.co

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

See some of Crypto Folio , you may get some idea from here http://realinfo.tv/crypto/cryptofolio/
genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

You should purchase Bitcoin , Eth and Litecoin . All three have high chance of making you 50% or more on your investment with the tank that just happened. Now is the time to go for it since prices are very low. Bitcoin cash tanked too so you should get some of that
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Invest in ICON. whole Korea will be buying ICON soon.
rickyling

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

I think at the moment bitcoin pricing won't increase exponentially like last year especially now with future contracts. ETH seems like got room to grow...So I would recommend you buy more ETH than BTC...

And watch out for potential alt coins  Shocked
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

I would probably buy your case in a uniform proportion of the coinmarketcap's top10 coinmarket, because they will still grow, whoever does not talk about them, they will still grow, it just takes time, and time you understand is very fleeting .
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

you really have a good budgetto invest. My advice is:
- 25% for BTC
- 25% for ETH
- 25% for SXDT
- 25% for BABB ICO project
Good one. I would spread out 20k among similar coins except the last ones like this:
- 10% for BTC
- 20% for ETH
- 30% for SXDT
- 20% for ETN
- 20% for XLM

I would personally invest small amounts into bitcoin and ethereum since the returns from these coins would most likely be small in the long term. Would invest a lot more into high potential projects like Spectre.ai, Electroneum and Stellar Lumens due to their potential to return x10 to x100 profits in the long term. Would HODL all these coins for the long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Before I was about thinking on balancing my portfolio but today it didn't bothered me because when I do have $20,000 worth to be invested on Cryptocurrency then I better choose half for the Ethereum and the other half is for new coins that has a potential to pump high.
I dint choose Bitcoin because it's too expensive and Ethereum and other Altcoins will offer you good chances to earn high profits.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

I would probably buy your case in a uniform proportion of the coinmarketcap's top10 coinmarket, because they will still grow, whoever does not talk about them, they will still grow, it just takes time, and time you understand is very fleeting .

I agree, Top Altcoins will be on top and would not stay the same value as before because the prices will be increasing time after time.
I'm holding top ERC20 coins in my wallet and most of them are hiking even with small increase steps but they're actually pumping.
I really like the idea of investing into Cryptocurrency because our future needs it.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

30 % ETH, 20 % coins from TOP 10 - I prefer NEO and XLM, 20 % to strong promising coins from TOP 100 - ICX, STRAT, WAVES; 20 % to promising coins with lower marketcap - ONION, XSPEC, VIBE, PRL, ECC; maybe also to some with very low marketcap - TIO, MBRS, XGOX and final 10 % into ICOs - most promising right now Storiqa, KYC legal, HireMatch and upcoming Gems, WePower and Bubbletone.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

I will say the plan is not actually bad, but again the 25% in a very good ICO is not always good.
You must keep yourself informed about where you are investing, always read the whitepaper, check the roadmap, authenticate the genuineness of the team.
I always keep 25% of my funds free to buy strong alts in super dips, these give you a sure shot profit over the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: