Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX's future  (Read 186 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Do you think that TRX will ever kick off?

With all these announcements and all I feel that the value keeps reducing instead of increasing.

Your thoughts - Will this pay off in a few years time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

It has already been promoted so much. It's price is based on peoples expectations. I think it won't be able to fill them.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
partysumo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

There is still the idea in a lot of people's minds that TRX is a scam, and the rest of the people claim that it isn't. There unfortunately is no middle ground. In order for the price to increase, this uncertainty around the coin has to disappear and people have to start trusting this coin for good.

Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

I actually made a silly mistake with TRX, i should have sold when the price was pumped but I HODL instead. I believe it will still go up in future.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

It will take time, but once the pipeline deliverable kicks in, expect steady rise. This is a 2 year hold crypto, to get any meaningful return. I would say hold a steady stash, and trade on the side to increase holding.
Caesar_btc

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Today I watched an interview of one experienced trader and he said that this coin will soon have a correction. But on March 31 the project will move to a new stage of development and there will be good growth.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

I think that in the future he will grow. Just do not know how long it takes to wait. But I still bought it, and I hope that TRX will bring me a profit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maet1212

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

Future? I don't think TRX even had a past... Where does the value of this coin even come from? The fact that the only thing I know about it is "Crypto-pets" is evidence to me that TRX is not a good investment. Their website doesn't have anything that jumps out at me either
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

It has no future.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

With all these announcements and all I feel that the value keeps reducing instead of increasing.

Nah man I don't thinks so
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

The price of Tron (TRX) was pumped too much. It will take a while before it will naturally grow above $0.20 again.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Quantumplation

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:27:13 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:49:29 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

The future of Tron (TRX) looks bright. It will become the leading entertainment and gaming block-chain in China. It will also become China’s answer to the centralized InternetUnlike many of the bloated ICOs of 2017 that sucked in people’s money, but haven’t delivered anything to the market, Tron will exceed expectations and field world-class technology that supports millions of users
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

Tron already went up so much. I think we can see Tron's price under 1000 satoshi for a long time. Justin who is leader of project acts weird. We have seen on the news that Justin sold his coins and then he denied. If Justing changes his behaviours, we can say Tron has a bright future.

Barrell

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

I actually really don't know if i have to invest in TRX, what do you guys think about it? Is the investment worth atm?
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

Smiley hi personally i invested on this, i hope this will be a good coin in the market near future. if you have bought TRX already its better not sold at this time as my opinion because ALT coin market has started to recover i feel.good luck!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

It already got a huge increase in marketcap the past month, I don't think it's a good investment right now. If you really think it's gonna release everything as they said i think you should wait until btc value goes back up, but in my opinion it won't pay off in a few years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

You should wait a little bit,because right now,is too early to draw conclusions
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

It's way too early to make a prognosis here. The discussion about a copy of the whitepaper did not simplify the way.
But we will certainly see a decent increase in 2018.

Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I don't care about the immediate future. It's almost guaranteed that if you bought today and just completely forgot about it for six months that you'd be very happy upon remembering about it and checking. If you get too obsessed and check the price every few hours then you will be more likely to sell too early.  Smiley Wink
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

A lot of new blood coming into crypto burned itself by buying ATH and then TRX dumping catastrophically, i think this situation will tarnish the reputation of the company behind TRX really hard, so we'll see if they can recover.
armutkafa

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Tron is definitely an interesting coin to follow or invest in. If we put all those hype a side , i think it’s a solid project but it needs more than people think. You gotta give it a year at least to see some serious improvement from it.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

As you can see tron or also known as TRX is increasing its value , I remember that my cousin told me that invest and I dint listen now im regreting it. And TRX id quite interesting so I do some basic search and investing in TRX as of now.
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Too much expections from that coin hope it can fulfill it, yet this is the market everything can change just over a night.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

I hope trx can still pump, but now it's in trx uncertainty, the last information I got was they just keep saying HODL in an unclear time.

cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Do not expect this coin to be a big profit now. The price should cool down after massive growth recently. In March there is a good news background and the coin will grow. In the future 4-6 months it will grow, but without sharp jumps

wtd93

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Giving up hope on TRX moonshot for 2018, havent heard any promising news in a while. Long term hodl i guess.....
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:05:26 AM

Although I always thought TRX was not a good investment. Why is that? There are several reasons.
First, TRX's current market value is already high, so it is unlikely to continue to rise.
Second, TRX has a lot of bad news at twitter and Bitcointalk forum.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Do not expect this coin to be a big profit now. The price should cool down after massive growth recently. In March there is a good news background and the coin will grow. In the future 4-6 months it will grow, but without sharp jumps
A good forecast I absolutely support your point of view. And in general, do you think this currency is promising in the cryptoworld?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: