Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting the idea of Euthanasia  (Read 198 times)
hotcoin1234 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Will you all approve the usage of Euthanasia in your countries of worldwide either by personal or whatsoever reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

Will you all approve the usage of Euthanasia in your countries of worldwide either by personal or whatsoever reason?

Most of the people here in our country are pro life. No matter how risky and complicated the situation is , they'll still find hope that things will work out right. There are certain situations here that only miracles appear to be the only solution but the family of the patient still hold on to their faith. People here don't give up easily even if there's only a very low chance for a person to survive so I think the idea of Euthanasia wouldn't be supported here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

I will not support it. i know that people who do this are in pain but that is not the reason to give up. Well I am talking from
a Christian view. Christ has suffered and there is salvation in suffering. Of course not all people are Christians. We believe that
life is precious and that only God has the authority to give or take life. So if you are in pain or know someone who is pray for him.
"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
nikifffor

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

I think this question will always be controversial. in some cases this will be a justified decision, but there will be relatives who will not approve it and there will be disputes.
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

Euthanasia for medically unrecoverable patients with individual and family consent should be accepted.
But that should be properly examined and prescribed by a group of professional doctors.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

I always say that if the person is being kept alive by equipment and there's significant brain damage there should be no doubt about what has to be done. Machines like the ventilator are there to keep people alive for a certain period of time when a recovery is possible or when they're awaiting other medical procedures. They are not made to keep the body alive for years while the brain is not functioning.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Most of the people here in our country are pro life. No matter how risky and complicated the situation is , they'll still find hope that things will work out right. There are certain situations here that only miracles appear to be the only solution but the family of the patient still hold on to their faith. People here don't give up easily even if there's only a very low chance for a person to survive so I think the idea of Euthanasia wouldn't be supported here.

I agree with you. I am a pro life individual and I also believe that every single breath from us symbolizes hope. So as long as a person is breathing, miracles can still exist. As long as the person is fighting for his life, although only machines are keeping him alive, there will still be chances that the person will survive. It is a person's choice after all
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Though I admit there are some situations where it must be done, legalizing it could set a precedent. Even if for just medical reasons, people can simply say they are depressed and people who'd make money our of this would gladly assist them.

So I think it should only be for really extreme cases, for example an incurable disease or if the person don't have a living will and the family has already waited for say, five years for the person to wake up, etc.

I suggested you watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-w6c-ybwXk
elenam91

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Everyone who is against euthanasia is doing so based on their religion. Pushing their beliefs onto another person. Euthanasia may not be the choice a patient would make, and it may not even be one that a patient would consider, however it should at least be an option they have. Those who are against euthanasia have every right to suffer through their disease, but just because your religion says it is wrong doesn't make it wrong to others.
Similar to abortion, I think every human has the right to decide on their own life.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

No. God gave us life and he is the only one who can decide whether you stay alive or not. I believe that if you're still breathing, there is still hope. In our country, most people here do whatever it takes to support someone with grave illness, financially and spiritually. The people here in our country believes in miracles and have a strong faith in God so using euthanasia will never be in our option.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

I am not in favor with euthanasia is every people who suffering in pain should have a freedom,only god can  has the power to give and let go his people with don't have any right to let go a person who suffer in a stage of death
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

In my point of view I accept it with the supply of very valid reasons why.?
This is not acceptable to all human. This is the reason why many people try this as they own their life. But actually or life was form in a miraculous way so why end it with that kind of dead. But again if that is very very valid reasons 100 reasons then why not. Even though not acceptable for me but it depends on the 100 reasons why. Life is precious. Life is more than gold and everything in this world. Give importance to life.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I am completely agree with the idea of euthanasia because a person who suffers  from a terminal illness have right to decide the time of  his or her death. Choosing death time is a human right . Nobody has right to limit somebodies free will.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Rodon

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

Yes I do, only in the case that the person is such in a bad state of health that he desires to be euthanized (and told it before being in this situation).
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

Let's be frank, how many of you here would want to be a veggie connected to a machine for 10 years? At least with patients that are "brain dead" there should be some number of years limit after which all gov't aid would stop and the family would have to shoulder the cost themselves (there are trauma insurance out there and other packages).

With those that are clearly still alive but suffering, it becomes a bit more contentious. IMHO though, it should be based on whether how much the pain can be alleviated, if there are possible remedies in the near future and how many more years the person would have to suffer if not put to sleep.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Well if there is nothing we can do anymore to the patient then it is better to do euthanasia.  It will help the patient to end his sufferings and also to the family.  But I do not know if I will be on that position.  Because life is priceless.  We do not know what will happen, if that person is in a coma he still have a chance to comeback.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

Let's be frank, how many of you here would want to be a veggie connected to a machine for 10 years? At least with patients that are "brain dead" there should be some number of years limit after which all gov't aid would stop and the family would have to shoulder the cost themselves (there are trauma insurance out there and other packages).

With those that are clearly still alive but suffering, it becomes a bit more contentious. IMHO though, it should be based on whether how much the pain can be alleviated, if there are possible remedies in the near future and how many more years the person would have to suffer if not put to sleep.
In some rare circumstances, those who are brain dead end up coming back to life but it doesn't always happen like that. Whiles they are brain dead, the family pay for the cost of almost everything and sometimes it is better to let go then spend so much money when there is no hope of person ever coming back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
feng5835

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

Once the patient is gone, we’ll never know if their unexpected recovery was just around the corner, or if they might have gone on to lead full and happy lives despite their illness Huh
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

In some rare circumstances, those who are brain dead end up coming back to life but it doesn't always happen like that. Whiles they are brain dead, the family pay for the cost of almost everything and sometimes it is better to let go then spend so much money when there is no hope of person ever coming back.

This is why it should become more common for people to have wills, so that their family will know what to do with them in certain situations. The maximum I'd probably allow my self to be in coma would be 5 years. If brain dead, half a year in life support. I wouldn't wish to impoverish my family.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Well I don't believe the idea of euthanasia. It's like surrendering the life of your loved ones even if you can see that his fighting for his life. Miracles happen if we stick with our faith. The Lord gave us the life we have and He is the only one who has the right to take it from us.  Whatever the reasob is , mercy killing is still killing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: