Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deaming  (Read 134 times)
pabasara (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

If we you to achieve any task you should dream about that. When I was younger I dreamed to be top of my class then I achieve that. I dream to attend university then successfully achieve that. Other than you  can draw or picture them hang in your room wall. If we want to achieve your targets successfully I recommend you dreaming   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

Dream is just like visualization , it makes our purpose to come true if guided by action. Dreaming alone is not enough to see success but must be guided by our works and with prayer too ,every dreams can come true.

paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:18 AM

If we you to achieve any task you should dream about that. When I was younger I dreamed to be top of my class then I achieve that. I dream to attend university then successfully achieve that. Other than you  can draw or picture them hang in your room wall. If we want to achieve your targets successfully I recommend you dreaming   
Every people have it's own dream and achievemwnt in life just like me I dream to have a house and lot with car and my biggest dream is to be migrate in us or Canada hope so
rerek007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:07 AM

Just keep dreaming and aim high hit the mark for your goals in life as long as you are not hurting other people
lodi123

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

Dream big it is you pathway to achieve your dream it's like you make a drawing sketch and soon it will happen it just like that
Mr Gmv
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Dream big it is you pathway to achieve your dream it's like you make a drawing sketch and soon it will happen it just like that

Couldn't agree more!

With the addition that: if you've achieved your dream, you should dream for more and aim for more targets/achievements you want to get.
If no one would stop dreaming and achieve all he/she wants, then maybe, one day, Mankind will be in peace with itself.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

A dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually  occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Everyone of us dream even if we, do not remember what was it anymore the next day but, some of us remember their vivid dreams. Let us dream big and set our goals and with action and prayers too. Because a dream does not become a reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work. Keep on dreaming, for there is no harm in dreaming.
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Dreaming is good but also an action that makes your dreams come true is also good.

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Dreaming in a form of imagination is the peak of intelligence. It is so to have a dream but more importantly it is best to work effectively towards achievement of the dream. The dream cannot come true if you don't work towards it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

dreams are the key to us conquering the world. those are the words that became my mission in my life. it is very difficult to achieve, but do not give up to deal with whatever the problem. all you can achieve with your own hands
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Keep dreaming of achieving goals as high as possible, without dreaming we will not be able to achieve them.
Certainly not enough by just dreaming without trying and praying to the god Almighty.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

dreams do have to but we also have to try to make it happen, and Do not dream too high better the dream is given the lower level, medium and high ....
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Dream is the position of life, influence is the motive force of the dream.
It is the motivation to work hard to realize the dream!
To realize your dream, you must have a flag that will never fail, and you will realize it sooner or later, as long as you look ahead.
_SENA_

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:11:44 PM

All of us have different dreams that we want to achieve but in order to achieve our dreams we must work harder and believe in our self all of us want to achieve our own goal and if we want to achieve it we must work on it until we achieve it...
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Sebuah kebohongan yang di buat untuk keuntungan pribadi tetapi merugikan orang lain,meskipun ia memiliki arti hukum yang lebih dalam detail jelasnya bervariasi di berbagai wilayah hukum
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

If you are just dreaming something and do not come into action, dreaming will not work for you at the end of the day. Dreaming is useless when a person do nothing to achieve his or her goals. People must work hard to achieve something not just to dream about it.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

I guess you are referring to the law of attraction over here........ i agree that dreaming is one good thing that LOA is emphasizing on but the most important thing is you dare to dream and you must dare to put in hard work and effort also cant be just by dreaming alone.
2gether

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

It is also worth it to dream big, and aim big, otherwise your ambition will be limited.

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:58:20 AM

People who always dream, can not we embed a smart person and tends to fancy lazing. The fact is that the dream of a person is moved to act something unimaginable beforehand. Some of the perceived success now may be the process of the part of the dream that is continually imagined, guarded of its existence within, and visualized by deed.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

Almost all of us have it's own dreams to achieve in life with dreams for me your are not a worthy person or you don't have a dream to be successful to your life to
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: