Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need 5 BTC Loan (ETH preferred) for 2 Weeks to 30 Days  (Read 339 times)
CoinMega (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:53:08 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:15:04 AM by CoinMega

Hi,

I need ETH worth 2-5 BTC in loan. I need the loan to invest in a business.

I have following tokens to offer as collateral:

1. 45,000+ Oyster Pearl worth 5.54 BTC
2. 190,000+ Payfair worth 76.12 ETH

I'll return 5.5 (2.2, 3.3, 4.4 depending on amount lent) BTC in 30 days. I'll try my best to return within 2 weeks (if I return in 2 weeks then I'll offer 5% interest rate instead of 10%), but 30 days is the deadline.

I'd prefer to trade with members with good history and ratings.

Need this by tomorrow, 23rd Jan.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Hmm, tempting loan... 5 BTC is a bit too much for me to comfortably lend though, so I'll have to pass. Whatever lender that decides to take this, please make sure you are receiving the real tokens and not a "fake" token with the same or a similar name and logo.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
CoinMega (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I am offering a collateral worth 200% of the loan, so risk is very low. I need this by 23rd, we'll be using an escrow for collateral.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

I am offering a collateral worth 200% of the loan, so risk is very low. I need this by 23rd, we'll be using an escrow for collateral.
Although I'm not looking to fund this loan anyway but curious to see where you held collateral. It will help us check and confirm that the tokens are real and legit as collateral.
Hope, you don't look it as you disrespect and provide the Ethereum address where collateral is present.

I can fill big loans but not now maybe after March.

Update : I checked 4 addresses with 190000+ Payfair but won't able to find Oyster on those addresses and vice versa. If you won't able to provide proofs of these I am surely going to mark you up with a negative feedback

Hi,

I'll return 5.5 (2.2, 3.3, 4.4 depending on amount lent) BTC in 30 days. I'll try my best to return within 2 weeks (if I return in 2 weeks then I'll offer 5% interest rate instead of 10%), but 30 days is the deadline.

Thanks
CoinMega (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Although I'm not looking to fund this loan anyway but curious to see where you held collateral. It will help us check and confirm that the tokens are real and legit as collateral.
Hope, you don't look it as you disrespect and provide the Ethereum address where collateral is present.

I can fill big loans but not now maybe after March.

PRL tokens are in my KuCoin wallet. PFR is held in my ETH wallet. I can provide the wallet address to anyone who wants to fund this loan but I am not willing to post the address here publicly.

Update : I checked 4 addresses with 190000+ Payfair but won't able to find Oyster on those addresses and vice versa. If you won't able to provide proofs of these I am surely going to mark you up with a negative feedback

Edit: Yeah I edited the post to include that the PRL is in Kucoin wallet.

You really need to calm down with "Do this or I'll leave a negative feedback" thing. I have already mentioned I am willing to use an escrow and I am sure an escrow would be smart enough to check the tokens before moving forward.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:21:26 PM

I know, I'm just uncomfortable leaving 5 BTC tied up that I may need for other things. What collateral (if it's different) would you offer for a 2 BTC loan?

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Can you post an address where these tokens are located it?
DarkStar_alt

Activity: 174
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Hi,

Thanks

PRL tokens are in my KuCoin wallet. PFR is held in my ETH wallet. I can provide the wallet address to anyone who wants to fund this loan but I am not willing to post the address here publicly.

I don't think it's an issue if he doesn't provide it as he has agreed to use an escrow.

DO NOT Trade with this account - it is less secure than my normal account
For any inquires, I'd prefer if you PMed my normal account (DarkStar_) for a faster response.
CoinMega (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

I know, I'm just uncomfortable leaving 5 BTC tied up that I may need for other things. What collateral (if it's different) would you offer for a 2 BTC loan?

I understand. Someone has PMed me, and is willing to fund this loan full, if he does not follow, I'll take 2 BTC loan. Collateral would be PRL worth 3 BTC. Thanks.

As I mentioned earlier, I do not want to post the address here, but I can provide the address to anyone who is willing to fund this loan.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

I understand. Someone has PMed me, and is willing to fund this loan full, if he does not follow, I'll take 2 BTC loan. Collateral would be PRL worth 3 BTC. Thanks.

Cool, make sure to use an escrow to hold the tokens, unless the lender has considerable trust history. Collateral scamming is a thing that some do :/

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

I wish you'd post proof of the collateral's existence or even addresses of those coins. Nobody can steal those coins using public addresses alone. Refusing to provide this proof is suspicious enough. It's as if you didn't anticipate anyone here would insist on seeing proof even if you offered to use escrow but now that they did, you are trying to justify the part about not providing proof of this collateral by saying escrow can do their own checks and balances before proceeding with the actual lending of BTC or ETH.

If you really have that collateral and genuinely intend to use a trusted escrow, then I guess my assumptions are unfounded. If you do get PMs from newbies offering to give you this loan, be very aware of something called the collateral scam. Do not fall for it. You will be asked to send collateral first (upfront) or to a fake escrow. By fake I mean a phished or cloned profile of an existing trusted escrow. Always verify the agreement and arrangement with the escrow directly. Contact the escrow on their official page or profile.

CoinMega (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

I wish you'd post proof of the collateral's existence or even addresses of those coins. Nobody can steal those coins using public addresses alone. Refusing to provide this proof is suspicious enough. It's as if you didn't anticipate anyone here would insist on seeing proof even if you offered to use escrow but now that they did, you are trying to justify the part about not providing proof of this collateral by saying escrow can do their own checks and balances before proceeding with the actual lending of BTC or ETH.

If you really have that collateral and genuinely intend to use a trusted escrow, then I guess my assumptions are unfounded. If you do get PMs from newbies offering to give you this loan, be very aware of something called the collateral scam. Do not fall for it. You will be asked to send collateral first (upfront) or to a fake escrow. By fake I mean a phished or cloned profile of an existing trusted escrow. Always verify the agreement and arrangement with the escrow directly. Contact the escrow on their official page or profile.

I appreciate you trying to help the community but I am not willing to post the address here. However, I am ready to send the address to any "trusted" member/lender upfront so that they can verify everything before sending me anything. I am also willing to send the collateral first to the Escrow, so that they can verify that the tokens are not Fake contracts.

"It's as if you didn't anticipate anyone here would insist on seeing proof even if you offered to use escrow but now that they did"

TBH that's not the case. I have been here long enough to understand that Lending threads are subject scrutiny so I did anticipate that.

TL;DR: I am willing to provide proof, but not here, on PM to trusted members or interested lenders.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:07 AM

I would agree that showing proof is not necessary. It is up to the private talk of the borrower and the lender. It is also up to the lender to do his due diligence in protecting himself.

I'd like to ask if you have found a lender already?
CoinMega (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

I would agree that showing proof is not necessary. It is up to the private talk of the borrower and the lender. It is also up to the lender to do his due diligence in protecting himself.

No, the lender I mentioned earlier did not follow (did not decline the loan, but has not logged in since last night). Let me know if you could fund this loan.

Lone Shark

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

No, the lender I mentioned earlier did not follow (did not decline the loan, but has not logged in since last night). Let me know if you could fund this loan.

Usually lenders who just does PM deals are mostly scammers. Especially if they do not have a good trade history.

Anyway, I can do the deal though usually I have a policy of no escrows. Because based from previous deals, when things go south escrows will take sometime to react hence losing the current position and me losing more.

However, I am quite busy right now and would not be able to do the deal this week. If you can wait till sunday, I can probably fill 2-3btc.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:20:52 AM by Hatcher

I could fill it. I haven't made a loan here yet so I might not have the reputation you're looking for, but I can sign a message from an address with plenty of BTC in it to prove that I'm legit.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

I could fill it. I haven't  made a loan here yet so I might not have the reputation you're looking for, but I can sign a message with plenty of BTC to prove that I'm legit.

Just use an escrow to hold the collateral so that no issues arise.

Lone Shark

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

I could fill it. I haven't made a loan here yet so I might not have the reputation you're looking for, but I can sign a message from an address with plenty of BTC in it to prove that I'm legit.

Signing from an address with plenty of BTC doesn't prove trust worthiness. :/
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

Signing from an address with plenty of BTC doesn't prove trust worthiness. :/

I never said it did. I said it would prove that I'm legit, as in I legitimately have the funds to provide the loan. It should improve my trustworthiness somewhat (as in, I'm not some broke guy desperately looking to scam people), but that can only go so far.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

I have verified that he is indeed in control of over 190000 Payfair tokens. He sent me a signed message via PM from an address holding enough tokens, and the signature was valid.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: