Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2018, 09:05:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Join the NKOR bounty program! coolest bounty ever (=  (Read 1306 times)
NKOR

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Dear bitcointalk community!
We are happy to announce the NKOR bounty program

The NKOR ecosystem enables creators to timestamp and hash their work, cement it in the blockchain, track its usage,
benefit from its distribution across the community, and restore control over their copyright and IP.
In other words, we are all about helping creators restore power over their creations.

The NKOR project is all about the community, you are everything! This is why we allocated 4M tokens to our bounty program!

WANT TO JOIN THE BOUNTY AND START EARNING TOKENS?
GO TO: http://nkor.io/bounty

- When will bounty hunters get their tokens? All bounties will be distributed during the 60 days from the tokens issuance date.

- Who will “win” the bounty? There are no winners- every participant will earn his entries! First 3 places will be rewarded with extra bonus.

- What are the “entries”? Since we don’t know how many people will participate in the bounty, so instead of “tokens” we give you “entries”, which represent the proportionate part you have in the bounty pool. We will distribute 4M tokens at the end of the bounty- the number of tokens you will get depends on how many entries you have, and how many entries we have in total.

NKOR  ▬  PROTECTING CREATORS COPYRIGHTS (http://nkor.io)
█████   Announcement (https://goo.gl/7XEqAX)   █████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

Hi guys) Can you please tell me something?
Who is the founder of this content? And are the consumers?
 Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Huh
Content creators
Writers, artists, musicians, designers, painters, photographers, software developers, and anyone
with a creative flare or authorship of original data that required IP and copyright protection.
Content consumers
Anyone who wants to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are
not controlled or filtered by intermediaries, and support new content creators’ artwork.

23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Huh
Content creators
Writers, artists, musicians, designers, painters, photographers, software developers, and anyone
with a creative flare or authorship of original data that required IP and copyright protection.
Content consumers
Anyone who wants to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are
not controlled or filtered by intermediaries, and support new content creators’ artwork.

Tell me also how does NKOR related with the market?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Huh
Content creators
Content consumers

NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets: ● Content distribution market ● Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches). ● AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.

23coins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

Huh
Content creators
Content consumers

NKOR will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets: ● Content distribution market ● Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing, and searches). ● AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity analysis.
Why you choose blockchains and how it’s embedded with NKOR?
Neurocrypt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Play me Epic music while I work hard

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

Good project but please can you bring more info about the bounty participation. Thank you

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Huh
Content creators
Content consumers

Why you choose blockchains and how it’s embedded with NKOR?
Blockchains security model is enforced by the entire network, instead of by one centralized authority. Once a transaction is confirmed, it becomes part of an immutable public ledger that is distributed across a global network of nodes, which makes it practically impossible for anyone to alter data recorded on the blockchain. On top of that, NKOR’s innovative technology is making it simple to anchor virtually unlimited amount of data to a single blockchain transaction.

nrvkush

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Good evening) Tell me about tokens? How many tokens are going to be? Also I want to understand how many of them are prepared for sales?

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Good evening) Tell me about tokens? How many tokens are going to be? Also I want to understand how many of them are prepared for sales?
To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.

nrvkush

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

To finance the NKOR ecosystem, 200 millions issued tokens (NKR) will be in total supply and 40 millions will be offered in a sale event. The NKR token price will be a fixed price (in ETH), and the distributed NKR tokens will constitute the total amount of available liquidity. The tokens will be used to finance the further development of the NKOR ecosystem and its ongoing operations, as well as to attract additional strategic partners to the NKOR platform to further its expansion.
This is clear)) Thank you))
And how tokens are going to be distributed? This information I need in percentages.

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

And how tokens are going to be distributed? This information I need in percentages.

● 29% Company & Future Cooperations, Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each quarter) ● 20% Miners ● 20% TGE Sale ● 15% Bounty / Community

nrvkush

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

● 29% Company & Future Cooperations, Affiliations (uniform 12-month vesting schedule, with 25% of total vested upon the lapse of each quarter) ● 20% Miners ● 20% TGE Sale ● 15% Bounty / Community
I have one more very important question)) What risks factors relating to the business model and to the Token Sale event can I face?
 Huh

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

I have one more very important question)) What risks factors relating to the business model and to the Token Sale event can I face?
 Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
which might be delayed due to unforeseen barriers.
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that
might affect NKOR’s market share.
● NKR tokens might come under new taxation laws.

nrvkush

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Huh
● NKOR might not reach the target sale amount, which might affect the execution of the
planned roadmap.
● The NKR token might be influenced and depreciate in value due to external events.
● Unforeseen regulation might limit the use of the NKR token (either locally or globally).
● NKOR required complex development of software and algorithms, the development of
● Digital content distribution, copyright protection and IP management are a lucrative
market share that is growing. Competitors might introduce same or better solution that

Ok) I understood)) Thank you for answers)) You helped me a lot  Smiley

elrugrim

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

Huh
planned roadmap.

Ok) I understood)) Thank you for answers)) You helped me a lot  Smiley
Not at all))We were glad to help you))

miraxgr

Activity: 224

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Good evening! What are the technical methods that your system was built on?
 Huh

Fritz93

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Huh
Maintainer nodes which provide computing power
Decentralized storage
Consensus algorithm based on voting, arbitration and stakes for worker nodes system.

██                        ▄▄███████▄▄
██                      ▄█████▀▀▀▀████▄
██                     ███▀▀       ▀▀███
██                    ███             ▀▀
██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███
██                    ███             ▄▄
██                     ███▄▄       ▄▄███
██                      ▀█████▄▄▄▄████▀
██████████████████         ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄█████▄▄       ███▄               ▄███▀
   ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ▀███▄           ▄███▀
  ███▀▀       ▀▀███      ▀███▄       ▄███▀
 ██▀             ▀██       ▀███▄   ▄███▀
███                          ▀███▄ ▀█▀
██                             ████
███                          ▄███▀ ▄█▄
 ██▄             ▄▄        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
  ███▄         ▄███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄
   ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀     ▄███▀           ▀███▄
     ▀▀███████▀▀      ███▀               ▀███▄

LONDON CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGE                   

THE WORLD'S MOST TRUSTED EXCHANGE

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
WHITEPAPER   ONE PAGER   BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:55 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage
Consensus algorithm based on voting, arbitration and stakes for worker nodes system.

Can you please go deep into the first point?

Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage

○ Precise content analysis. ○ Content indexing (in order to make search experience more advanced). ○ Plagiarisms check and prevention.

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage

○ Precise content analysis. ○ Content indexing (in order to make search experience more advanced). ○ Plagiarisms check and prevention.
Clear) So, and as for the second point? What does it include?

Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage

○ Files. ○ Meta information. ○ File indexes. ○ Algorithms schemes. ○ History of updates for models (e.g. weights for Neural Networks).

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
miraxgr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage

○ Files. ○ Meta information. ○ File indexes. ○ Algorithms schemes. ○ History of updates for models (e.g. weights for Neural Networks).
Thank you for answers) Everything is good) You explained me everything  Smiley

Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

Huh
Decentralized storage

Thank you for answers) Everything is good) You explained me everything  Smiley
Not at all)) Good luck) We are waiting for you)))

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
NKOR

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Good project but please can you bring more info about the bounty participation. Thank you

Hello friend! all you got to do in order to join is click the link and register. once you are in, you will see all kinds of tasks. for each task you complete, you get entries in the bounty pool. the bounty pool contains 4M tokens which will be distributed to all bounty participants, based on their entries! good luck.

hikky22

Activity: 448

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

How long will the bounty company last? Can I still participate?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
costgranda

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!

ooxtcoo

Activity: 490

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Yes, of course! It will last until April 1, 2018! So you still have the opportunity to earn tokens, but you must hurry!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Neutrality

Activity: 378
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose what you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████▄
  ▐█████████████████████████████▌
 ▐███████████  ██████  █      ████▌
 █████████  █   ████   █▄▄  ▄▄█████
▐█████████  █    ██    ███  ███████▌
█████   ▀██  █    █  ███  ████████
████▄▄▄   █  ██  ██  ███  ████████
██  ███  █  ██▄▄██  ███  ████████
▐████  ▀▀▀  █  ██████  ███  ███████▌
 ████     ██  ██████  ███  ███████
 ▐████████████████████████████████▌
  ▐██████████████████████████████▌
   ▀████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Tell me please, can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in the bounty program?

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
hikky22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

Yes, of course! It will last until April 1, 2018! So you still have the opportunity to earn tokens, but you must hurry!
Do you happen to know when to release the final working version of the platform?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
costgranda

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose what you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
I want to select only a few categories, thanks for the warning!

Teal Deer

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Tell me please, can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in the bounty program?
I think that yes, maybe there are some nuances, but problems should not arise!

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

Do you happen to know when to release the final working version of the platform?
If I'm not mistaken, then the launch is planned for the end of 2018! But the beta version of the platform will be presented in the second quarter, so that maybe all ICO participants will be able to test it! I advise you to participate, the project is promising!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Neutrality

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
okaypool

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!

hikky22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

If I'm not mistaken, then the launch is planned for the end of 2018! But the beta version of the platform will be presented in the second quarter, so that maybe all ICO participants will be able to test it! I advise you to participate, the project is promising!
Yes, I very much hope that I will have time to receive at least a little, thank you!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
costgranda

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
Why do you think so?

Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

And where can I learn more?

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
NKOR

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Yes you can, the two are not related, can register for the bounty here: http://nkor.io/bounty

Neutrality

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Why do you think so?
I'm sure of the success of this company, and I think that their cost will only grow with time!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
Neutrality

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! NKOR stands out among its competitors!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
Teal Deer

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

You can write to the organizers or ask a question in the telegram channel. They always respond promptly!

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! NKOR stands out among its competitors!
People always pay attention only to quality projects. I think it will be a very high quality project!

██                   ███
██                   ███
██                   ███

█
                                 ██         ██
                                █  █       █ █
                               █    █     █   █
                              █      █   █    █
                             █        █ █      █
                            █          █       █
                          ██                    █
                      ████                     
                     █
                    █
           █       █
     █    █ █     █
    █ █  █   ███ █
█ ██   ██      ███
 █
  LCCX TOKEN SAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TWITTER
          YOUTUBE
LINKEDIN
            TELEGRAM
whitetoo

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

People always pay attention only to quality projects. I think it will be a very high quality project!
Thank you very much for your feedback, it's very important for us!

noblex

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Italian translation completed Grin

Thank you!

skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

There is a little information in this platform. I didn’t understand the specialization of this platform a little and, in addition, that it is provided for people of creative professions, don’t know anything.

rlm42

Activity: 392

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
Sakiri4

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

There is a little information in this platform. I didn’t understand the specialization of this platform a little and, in addition, that it is provided for people of creative professions, don’t know anything.
as far as I understand, creative people confirm their rights to their own inventions and creations here. An excellent platform is for eliminating fraud.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

as far as I understand, creative people confirm their rights to their own inventions and creations here. An excellent platform is for eliminating fraud.
but who needs it? there must be a two-way use of the project. what is the audience for consumers? Huh

skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

but who needs it? there must be a two-way use of the project. what is the audience for consumers? Huh
look, I assume, that consumers are people, who wants to buy certain data.

rlm42

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

I agree with the commentator above. standard procedure on similar student sites is in registering and for a fee (optionally in cash equivalent) you get access to the author's user data.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
dnrmix

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

re url to http://vyper.io....  Huh

◄►      HeartBout          HeartBout Crowdsale   ▲   December 2017          WHITEPAPER   ◄►
NEXT GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK | A REVOLUTION IN SOCIAL NETWORKING COMMUNICATION
◄►               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ◄►
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

I'm of the opinion that this project was developed by professionals. Judging by the number of tokens (4 M) there should be enough participants. The only pity is that I can't get information about the distribution of these tokens. Can anyone know about it?

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
23coins

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I'm of the opinion that this project was developed by professionals. Judging by the number of tokens (4 M) there should be enough participants. The only pity is that I can't get information about the distribution of these tokens. Can anyone know about it?
you need to think about participation now, and not about unnecessary details for you. This is a very understandable and convenient platform, you can participate in several bonus categories at once
rlm42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:02:50 AM

you need to think about participation now, and not about unnecessary details for you. This is a very understandable and convenient platform, you can participate in several bonus categories at once
yes, but only if he understands all at once. If we talk about timing, then now is the development of the application, so there is time to think about what it is powerful.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

I have a more interesting question. The bonus program and platform has market analogues or, perhaps, similar platforms?

nrvkush

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

I have a more interesting question. The bonus program and platform has market analogues or, perhaps, similar platforms?
as far as I know, there will be 3 markets based on the platform. I don't know the details, because I heard the information from a friend.

23coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

I would like to believe that the creators are on the right road and will expand the platform's functionality. The bonus program is just wonderful. The best I've ever seen.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

I subscribe to all of the above. I would like the creators to add more languages, except English.

Sakiri4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

it would be great if an application appeared. This is convenient for participants, because everyone will have a personal cabinet.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
23coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

I'm waiting for March 2018 most of all. On the road map there is the most "cream" - the generation of tokens . This period is even highlighted in the main program.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

I'm waiting for March 2018 most of all. On the road map there is the most "cream" - the generation of tokens . This period is even highlighted in the main program.
I agree. Nevertheless, if we have questions, we can always turn to specialists.

Sakiri4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:42:57 AM

experts on this platform are very praised for the promptness of solving all issues.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
rlm42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

I'm glad that the creators take into account the interests of users. This project will clearly have a future with a such approach!

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
23coins

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:53:06 AM

I would like to see the distribution of tokens and costs. I think this is a matter of time.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

I would like to see the distribution of tokens and costs. I think this is a matter of time.
yes, this project is definitely worth it to participate. I will follow his future.

dentolas

Activity: 196

Together we can change the world

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

hello community

Threads are now available in portuguese language:
Os tópicos estão agora disponíveis em portugues:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825754.msg28947467#msg28947467
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825910.new#new

thanks

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
BTCdude007

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

How can I participate in this bounty campaign? Usually it is necessary to fill in a Google table or something like that, I do not see anything like this here

█████
████████████
█████████████████
██
████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████
█████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████
███████████████████
█████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███
███████████████
████████████
██
█████
cashbet
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
♦ PLAYER PROTECTION ♥ TRUST AND TRANSPARENCY ♠ REDUCED FEES ♣

██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
♛ FACEBOOK  ♚ LINKEDIN  ♝ TELEGRAM ♜
vit0z

Activity: 648

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

How can I participate in this bounty campaign? Usually it is necessary to fill in a Google table or something like that, I do not see anything like this here
In the first post of this thread there is a link to the site where you fill out this form and specify your data. Check this  Wink

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

In the first post of this thread there is a link to the site where you fill out this form and specify your data. Check this  Wink
Yes, but where can I see the terms of the campaign bounty to appreciate it?  Huh

█████
████████████
█████████████████
██
████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████
█████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████
███████████████████
█████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███
███████████████
████████████
██
█████
cashbet
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██

██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
vit0z

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Yes, but where can I see the terms of the campaign bounty to appreciate it?  Huh
What exactly do you mean?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

I mean terms and pricing. Various avenues available for the bounty campaign.
For example, twitter or facebook campaign, signatures, translations and many different other destinations. I would like to see this in advance.

█████
████████████
█████████████████
██
████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████
█████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████
███████████████████
█████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███
███████████████
████████████
██
█████
cashbet
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██

██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
vit0z

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

For example, twitter or facebook campaign, signatures, translations and many different other destinations. I would like to see this in advance.
That's why you need to fill out the form on the website first, most likely this information will be sent to you on e-mail Wink

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

That's why you need to fill out the form on the website first, most likely this information will be sent to you on e-mail Wink
Ok, thanks, I got it.

█████
████████████
█████████████████
██
████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████████
█████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████
███████████████████
█████
█████████████████
███████████████████
███
███████████████
████████████
██
█████
cashbet
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██

██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
██████
  ██
██████
██  ██
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Which part did they allocate from the budget for their campaign bounty?

▀██████████████████████  ████████████████████▀
▀███████████████                              █████████████▀
▀████████████                                          ██████████▀
▀██████████                                                  ████████▀
▀█████████                                                      ███████▀

European Crypto Bank  
carnitastaco

Activity: 364

☀ Insurance of the future ☀

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

if I understood correctly, they allocated 4M tokens for their campaign bounty  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
 ▄████████████████            ███████████████▄
██████████████████            █████████████████
██████                                   ██████
██████     █████████████████████████     ██████
██████             ███████              ██████
██████              ███████              ██████
██████████████     ███████      ██████████████
 ▀████████████      ███████      ████████████▀     

Insurance of the future
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook Twitter White Paper WebSite

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████

Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

if I understood correctly, they allocated 4M tokens for their campaign bounty  Smiley
Yes, ok, but how much is this in percentage, I just can not understand the big figure or not  Huh

European Crypto Bank  
carnitastaco

Activity: 364

☀ Insurance of the future ☀

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

Yes, ok, but how much is this in percentage, I just can not understand the big figure or not  Huh
Well, if we talk about the percentage, then it turns out 15% of the total budget they allocated to the bounty campaign.
In general, if you are interested in knowing this in more detail, you can go to the site and find all the information there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  
 ▄████████████████            ███████████████▄
██████████████████            █████████████████
██████             ███████              ██████
██████████████     ███████      ██████████████
 ▀████████████      ███████      ████████████▀     

Insurance of the future
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook Twitter White Paper WebSite

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████

Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

Well, if we talk about the percentage, then it turns out 15% of the total budget they allocated to the bounty campaign.
In general, if you are interested in knowing this in more detail, you can go to the site and find all the information there.
Yes, thanks for the information, I'll check it out Wink

European Crypto Bank  
IrReAr

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Where can I see information about the dates of the campaign bounty? How long will this last?
Just in the first post I did not see the information about it Undecided

▄▄
          ▄████▄
        ▄████████▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄██▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▄▄▀██▄
  ▄████▄▀▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄████▄
▄██████████▀██ ██████████▄
▀██████████ ██▄██████████▀
  ▀████▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▄▄▀████▀
    ▀██▄▀▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄██▀
      ▀████████████▀
        ▀████████▀
          ▀████▀
            ▀▀

███   ███      ███   ▄██████████▄   ███       ███   ██████████▄   ███████████   ███       ███   ████             ████
███    ███     ███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███       ███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███       ███   █████           █████
███   █ ███    ███   ███      ▀▀▀   ███       ███           ███                 ███       ███   ██████         ██████
███   ██ ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███       ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███       ███   ███ ███       ███ ███
███   ███ ███  ███   ▀███████████   ███       ███   ██████████▀   █████████     ███       ███   ███  ███     ███  ███
███   ███  ███ ███            ███   ███       ███   ███   ▄▄▄                   ███       ███   ███   ███   ███   ███
███   ███   ██████   ▄▄▄      ███   ███       ███   ███    ███                  ███       ███   ███    ███ ███    ███
███   ███    █████   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███     ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███     █████     ███
███   ███     ████   ▀██████████▀   ▀███████████▀   ███      ███  ███████████   ▀███████████▀   ███      ███      ███
.▬THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM
██████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
LIGHT PAPER
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
WHITE PAPER
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
      GET IN TOUCH WITH US     
Facebook  |  Twitter  |
Instagram  |  Youtube  |  Linkedin  |
tarzanbigcity

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

Where can I see information about the dates of the campaign bounty? How long will this last?
This information is on the site. there it is written that "The last day to enter is April 01, 2018 11:15 AM GMT"
I understand this is the date of completion of the ICO, respectively, and the bounty campaign will work until this time.

IrReAr

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

This information is on the site. there it is written that "The last day to enter is April 01, 2018 11:15 AM GMT"
I understand this is the date of completion of the ICO, respectively, and the bounty campaign will work until this time.
So it turns out that I have more than 2 months to take part in this? Yes?

▄▄
          ▄████▄
        ▄████████▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄██▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▄▄▀██▄
  ▄████▄▀▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄████▄
▄██████████▀██ ██████████▄
▀██████████ ██▄██████████▀
  ▀████▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▄▄▀████▀
    ▀██▄▀▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄██▀
      ▀████████████▀
        ▀████████▀
          ▀████▀
            ▀▀

███   ███      ███   ▄██████████▄   ███       ███   ██████████▄   ███████████   ███       ███   ████             ████
███    ███     ███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███       ███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███       ███   █████           █████
███   █ ███    ███   ███      ▀▀▀   ███       ███           ███                 ███       ███   ██████         ██████
███   ██ ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███       ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███       ███   ███ ███       ███ ███
███   ███ ███  ███   ▀███████████   ███       ███   ██████████▀   █████████     ███       ███   ███  ███     ███  ███
███   ███  ███ ███            ███   ███       ███   ███   ▄▄▄                   ███       ███   ███   ███   ███   ███
███   ███   ██████   ▄▄▄      ███   ███       ███   ███    ███                  ███       ███   ███    ███ ███    ███
███   ███    █████   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███     ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███     █████     ███
███   ███     ████   ▀██████████▀   ▀███████████▀   ███      ███  ███████████   ▀███████████▀   ███      ███      ███
.▬THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM
██████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██