Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Is it planned to release tokens in the future?

Hello, hov777

We will release AIC tokens during Tokens Sale (Pre ICO & ICO). Or by the future You mean after ICO?

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
will u have one token distribution or two?? I mean one for presale participants and one more for the ICO ones?
I hope only one. Otherwise the deploying smart contract for preico participants may lead to the creation of second market

No, we will actually have Pre ICO and ICO, but our smart contract is created the way, that both contract of ico (pre ico and ico) are using the same contract of token, so nothing new will be created.
You can check it as well from our Smart Contract, its located here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Hello, hov777

We will release AIC tokens during Tokens Sale (Pre ICO & ICO). Or by the future You mean after ICO?

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
will u have one token distribution or two?? I mean one for presale participants and one more for the ICO ones?
I hope only one. Otherwise the deploying smart contract for preico participants may lead to the creation of second market
What do u mean? Actually I dont understand how deploying the smart contract may accuse the creating the second market
torentillo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
What do u mean? Actually I dont understand how deploying the smart contract may accuse the creating the second market
I mean that if smart contract has been already deployed then everyone can submit smart contract on etherdelta and start trading. U know there is no need in any kind of permition for that
Zahardeina

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

Hello, I am participating in your bounty. Thank u for the good terms and conditions👍🏻
all_inman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Have u considered any partnerships in future? maybe u already have some preliminary agreements?
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? U know it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Hello, I am participating in your bounty. Thank u for the good terms and conditions👍🏻

Hello,
Happy to hear that You are satisfied!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Have u considered any partnerships in future? maybe u already have some preliminary agreements?

Hello,

Yes, we definitely do!
Currently we have partnered with law company and we on the final stage with agreement with design company.
We are as well in dialogue for partnership with:
1. global carrier companies, who will provide the service for us
2. with the company who will create smart contract for platform users
3. with crypto bank company

We will reveal on the name of companies for partnership and cooperation as soon as we will come up to final agreements.  Smiley

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

Hello, torentillo

AIC token price is 0,001 ETH, so for 1 ETH can be bought 1 000 AIC tokens.
Regarding the KYC: we are currently looking into that question more deeply and consulting with advisors. So far we stand for an opinion, that in common cases no, there will be no KYC, but in some cases when it is required by legislation, then yes.
We will come back to community with conclusion of this topic, when we will create the final overview.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

How are u going to provide the liqudity for the token? U know it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Yes, I would say, that it is liquidity crisis currently in the crypto markets, unfortunately. 
What come to AIC token liquidity and how we can avoid it:
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
all_inman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

What is your core audience from ur point of view? or putting it better the people who could be interesed in this project?
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Yes, I would say, that it is liquidity crisis currently in the crypto markets, unfortunately. 
As You know, liquidity is happening when there is imbalance of buyers and sellers and this can create dramatic swings in price of currency on the market. Usually the problem is, that there are more sellers, than buyers and buyers are starting to drop the prices to attract more buyers. In AIC token case we believe, that there will be situation of the "want to have, need to have", so to speak. All the transactions on Akaiito will be functioning with AIC token, so basically users will want to have it, to be a part of the community, what will create "need moment".
Plus, we have a lot of plans for the future development, what will definitely strengthen the currency.

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
What about bancor implementation? U know the major usecase for bancor is exactly providing the liquidity
karlos_545

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
What about bancor implementation? U know the major usecase for bancor is exactly providing the liquidity
U must be kidding because there is no volume there yet. Where the liquidity will get out there?
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Hello, johnywalkerrr

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
U must be kidding because there is no volume there yet. Where the liquidity will get out there?
cmmon it is just the beginning and for the purpose to provide the liquidity for akaiito bancor suits perfectly!!
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

when a mobile application for the market is available AKAIITO ? Simultaneously with the launch of the platform ?
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Interesting... but looks too complex solving various problems...
semiwylson

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?
Zahardeina

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Hello,
Happy to hear that You are satisfied!  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
I would strongly recommend your project to my bounty-friends😉
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Hello, hov777

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
I mean that if smart contract has been already deployed then everyone can submit smart contract on etherdelta and start trading. U know there is no need in any kind of permition for that

Do You mean, that everyone can use our smart contract for creating own token? But in that case it will be totally different. And our token is already on etherdelta, cause all the tokens with ERC20 standard are automatically added there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: