Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️.  (Read 21157 times)
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I actually think it's opposite. If some other projects concentrate only on one thing, they have an extremely narrow focus and huge risks. Besides, look at it from a user point of view, I would definitely like having everything in one place, it saves a looot of time and provides transparency.

This is very similar to the truth. The whole question is, has the situation matured before that? Now, there are three categories of cryptopeoples: traders, investors and crypto-enthusiasts (faucets, HYIPs, clickers and others). Who should actively spend the crypto? Traders are self-sufficient, investors hold for a long time, enthusiasts have too little money.
When companies begin to pay salaries to the inhabitants of the crypto currency, then it will be necessary for everyone. The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win.

"Only 3 categories in crypto community": I must say, that it sounds too primitive for the global community. We believe, that there is as well the category of people, who are long time waiting to go out from traders/investors/enthusiasts. Such categorization appeared, because of offer lack, but it doesn't mean that there is no demand.
"The one who will be the first to provide such a service will win." - agree  Smiley Akaiito will be the first  Smiley

Life will show is now this fourth category or not. I, for example, now do not see it. But it will necessarily appear in 3-5 years, I'm cryptooptimist.

I think that cryptocurrency nowadays (and blockchain technology) develops that fast that it can't be ignored anymore. It means more and more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread. And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services. Look around, we can now do a looot of things online that only couple of years back seemed impossible, so if it's already online, why not pay with crypto for it?

We are usually too pessimistic,we afraid to realize that life is changing faster than we expected. But, as You mentioned, technologies grow so fast, that nobody is even realizing it. Do You remember, some 15 years ago no one even had a phone! 3-5 years its a very long period if we look on speed of development. After 3-5 years Akaiito will be already in every phone. Smiley
as for that...when the realese of apps for Android and iOS is scheduled??
Very good question. I would like to try the app..Maybe it is already. At least some demo version or smth?
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Well, project is awesome. What exchanges are u going to be listed? Do u have any news? Maybe some preliminar agreements or smth? The audience would appreciate any news in this field
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Great project! I look forward to the sale of tokens!! I will follow the development of your project!
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Well, project is awesome. What exchanges are u going to be listed? Do u have any news? Maybe some preliminar agreements or smth? The audience would appreciate any news in this field

Hello and welcome to the AKAIITO project .Devs already answered on this question in telegram channel .
They now contacting with 8 exchanges , plans to be isted at least at 5.New info will be when axchanges will be confirmed.
Good luck
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

When are u going to provide the AMA session?? Hope u have such plans at all
karlos_545

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

When are u going to provide the AMA session?? Hope u have such plans at all
go to telegram and u will find all the answers for all ur questions. Admins there are very active.
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Hello and welcome to the AKAIITO project .Devs already answered on this question in telegram channel .
They now contacting with 8 exchanges , plans to be isted at least at 5.New info will be when axchanges will be confirmed.
Good luck
have not they mentioned any proper names?? What exchanges they are contacting?
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I wonder if a system like this will cause the rent price to be dependent on the price of BTC and altcoins...
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

from which country this project come from? any company behind your project or support this project?

Project comes from Estonia.
We are the company behind the project.  Smiley What comes to support: yes, we have supporters and consultants as well, but we will announce final list on later stage, when it will be officially agree with all advisors regarding the cooperation specifics. We don't want to mislead community and just put all the people with who we are keeping contact, just for show off, cause for us cooperation and consulting should mean more that that.

Thanks for answer my question, good luck with your project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

In principle, everything is clear. I think the project has the right to success and practical application. Great idea. I would like to read a white paper in Russian if you have it. I just did not see it.
Thanks.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Hello Dev! How about airdrop? Smiley

Hello,

So far no plans for aidrops, but we have bounty campaign running now, so You are very welcome to join it!  Smiley If You are interested, then please, take a look on bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0

Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Hello, can I join the bounty program or it is 2 late?? I’m in love with your project❤️Wanna participate

Of course, You can join bounty campaign. We have 3 steps of campaign and You can join on any step. If You are interested, please, read more about our bounty campaign from bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804960.0
Hope You will be with us!
Thank You!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

This is great. AKAIITO offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!

Very glad to hear that!  Smiley
Welcome!  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Will there be some meetups in Estonia or somewhere near? I wish to join it to know more about project. Where can i check calendar?

We are planning to have webinar quite soon  Smiley We will announce the certain date when it will  be settled.
Plus, we will go to road trip to Asia quite soon, so if You will pass by, then definitely lets meet up!  Smiley Please, check road trip  of Akaiito team on our official website: akaiito.io .

Thank You! Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Will there be some meetups in Estonia or somewhere near? I wish to join it to know more about project. Where can i check calendar?
I would also like to take a look at events schedule..

Hello,
Please, check Akaiito team road trip on our official website: akaiito.io , its getting updated from time to time with new events as well  Smiley
Thank You!
Best regards,
Akaiito
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

could ur project be done without blockchain??

No, not really. At least the way we want platform to function. Some most important functionalities are possible only with blockchain, as for example: transparency, crypto currency use as payments, decentralization etc.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

any plans to be intagrated into bancor ecosystem?? In future at least

Yes, we are looking into bancor implementation as well, cause it can simplify interaction between user and smart contract on platform.
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

More trading with cryptocurrency and this is the site that provides the very best deals to exchange goods and services with using crypto currency ... hopefully can run smoothly and successfully

We sincerely hope the same  Smiley Even if it wont go absolutely smoothly, it will anyway go successfully  Smiley
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

I have a question: what wallets are compatible for participation in this ICO?? exudos is possible?

Basically, You can use almost all of wallets, but before Pre ICO we will make a list of recommended wallets from Akaiito.
Thank You!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: