Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 03:05:17 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: payeer does not verify my account!  (Read 21 times)
theuphrates

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

Hey, i just signed up and sent scan of my passport for verification process. They keep replying same copy-paste messages again and again. I am so angry with this process. Does anyone experience this also?

chat history:

support:
Dear user,

Please attach original photo/scan of your passport. All edges of your document must be visible. Also don't edit image with any graphics editing software.

Best regards,
Support service.

me:
Hello,

The original scan of my passport is attached. Thank you.
Jan 22   14:42   

support:
Dear user,    

Please attach original photo/scan of your passport. All edges of your document must be visible. Also don't edit image with any graphics editing software.

Best regards,
Support service.
Jan 22   14:52   

me:
Hello Dear Officer,

I already attached the original scan of my passport. I didnt edit it with any graphics software and all edges are visible. So can you please tell in details why did you refuse it? I read a similar experience in this forum post. I am afraid but i ll write a similar post if you copy/paste same message again. I am looking forward to hear you urgently. Thank you.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/scam-accusations/my-experience-with-exmo-com-t33629.html

Best Regards,

Jan 22   16:36   

support:
Dear user,    

Best regards,
Support service.
Jan 22   16:59   

me:
Hello Dear Officer,

I already attached the original scan of my passport. I didnt edit it with any graphics software and all edges are visible. So can you please tell in details why did you refuse it? You keep writing me same copy-paste message 3 times. I am quite disappointed about your system now. I'll write this as a bad experience to some forum posts if you do not tell whats wrong?

I am looking forward to hear you urgently. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jan 22   17:46   

support:
Dear user,    

Please attach an original photo of your passport is JPG format.

Best regards,
Support service.
Jan 22   17:48   doc05928220180122104703.jpg (586.28 Kb)
doc05928420180122104935.jpg (601.47 Kb)

me:
Hello Dear Officer,

I attached the original scan of my passport in jpg format. Hope this time it will get accepted. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jan 22   19:26   
Dear user,    

Please attach an original photo of your passport is JPG format.

Best regards,
Support service.

Hello Dear Officer,

I already attached the original scan of my passport in jpg format. are you kidding? tell me what's wrong?Huh Hope this time it will get accepted or i will write a post about this on bitcointalk.org. Thank you.

Best Regards,

support:   
Dear user,

Please attach scan or photo of any document of the past 120 days with your name and your residential address  (bank account statement or utility bill with a barcode, QR code or stamp). We don't accept edited images. Please do not bend the document. All parts and edges of the document should be visible. There must not be any other objects on the photo, only document.

Best regards,
Support service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.