Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitminer.io leigit?  (Read 135 times)
Randdom (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:32:20 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 09:05:21 AM by Randdom

I came across this site while trying to find another miner. It claims to give an extremely high amount of bitcoin per day. At first, I thought it was a scam but after looking at it and doing some research, I got mixed answers. So is it a scam or what? Also, there is no extension and the site is secure (https).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

My friend tried this site couple months ago with the free account but he never got any payout though he passed the minimum cashout the reason was accessing the site from different Ip address so they banned his account which is funny. Why you confused while there are a lot of bad reviews about this site out there I might not say that they are a scam but mostly cloud mining is HYIP/Ponzi scheme sometimes they pay sometimes they don't. Let's see if anyone here ever gets paid by this site.

You better check this out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291187.0
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

Its a BBBBIIIIIGGGG no.., most of its victims are newbies. If you can see they offer things that are so good to be true.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

My friend tried this site couple months ago with the free account but he never got any payout though he passed the minimum cashout the reason was accessing the site from different Ip address so they banned his account which is funny. Why you confused while there are a lot of bad reviews about this site out there I might not say that they are a scam but mostly cloud mining is HYIP/Ponzi scheme sometimes they pay sometimes they don't. Let's see if anyone here ever gets paid by this site.

You better check this out : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291187.0

This topic illustrates it even better, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571743.400

The thread is filled with people who never received their money / who are saying that it is a scam. If that doesn't convince you to not invest in a ponzi/hyip, i don't know what does.

Just 2 random replies,

This is a total scam and fake, I went to customer support, wrote for them telling that I can't withdraw, they sent me a message saying u have 2 free bitminer accounts and that I should upgrade them to withdraw, I sent them another message saying is your site legit, and they replied by saying that you have 2 free bitminer accounts, and that I should upgrade to withdraw, it's a complete scam and they don't even have real support, just bots that send messages for whatever you write to them and the same message on and on 😂 F them

fake fake fake, my friend also start mining in this and he wasn't able to withdraw his money..

There's hundreds of them.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

I came across this site while trying to find another miner. It claims to give an extremely high amount of bitcoin per day. At first, I thought it was a scam but after looking at it and doing some research, I got mixed answers. So is it a scam or what? Also, there is no extension and the site is secure (https).

I see that adolfin shared the link which had been discuss about the same issue. I know the reason how you people got to know this site for mining. Some most popular youtube videos showing the bitminer is the option to mine easily to make money on mining BTC.

This damn fake site which runs like a water with in hour of time it shows like you mined 0.01 BTC. Newbies mostly get fool on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

I've seen quite a few scams in my life but this one takes the cake. You can mine with a free account but to withdraw you need to upgrade. Grin

So I have one address that's been running for quite some time now and I've "mined" 0.08btc, therefore I should be able to deposit 0.01btc and withdraw 0.08btc. :'D Amazing that people actually fall for that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

I've seen quite a few scams in my life but this one takes the cake. You can mine with a free account but to withdraw you need to upgrade. Grin

So I have one address that's been running for quite some time now and I've "mined" 0.08btc, therefore I should be able to deposit 0.01btc and withdraw 0.08btc. :'D Amazing that people actually fall for that.

Mate, I have initially tried to learn mining I came across this website. I have started mining and after 1 week I tried to withdraw the mining fund from this cloud site but I get the notification says like please share the some funds to proceed the transaction.
Then only I started checked this websites review. All the review shows like negative answers about this website.
After that I left to use this site. Please do the same mate.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

Amazing that people actually fall for that.

It's not really surprising anymore. In people's minds the crypto market is a place where money grows on trees and where everyone can make profits out of nothing. It seems that every yearly generation of new market entrants are more stupid than those who previously entered, which is a pathetic development. Instead of welcoming knowledgeable individuals, we constantly have to make dumb people aware of the risks they expose themselves to, and it still isn't enough because they do it anyway. If this is something that will keep repeating itself, but then for the worse, then brace yourself for what's going to come next year, and the year after that....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: