Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - KYC Sanctions buster!  (Read 896 times)
ICO-Master (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:02:25 PM by ICO-Master

Hello, I wish to provide a service to all who are in countries where they cannot subscribe to ICOs affected by KYC sanctions (US, China, etc).

I live in a country not affected by any ICO's KYC process so far, and will provide people with a way to get around the sanctions for a % fee:

0.5 - 2.5 ETH  :  12 %
2.5 - 5.0 ETH  :   8 %
5.0 ETH & up  :   5 %

I would like to update this thread daily with all contributions/contributors, so everything happens in a transparent manner.

Currently I am registered for AdHive, ArcBlock, CoinMetro, Credits, DADI, BeeToken & TraDove.

If anyone is interested, send PM, thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:26:21 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 07:10:37 AM by ICO-Master

ArcBlock, BeeToken & DADI ICO Whitelist email received and confirmed.

Contribution deadline for BeeToken and DADI is Jan 30th.

Anyone interested, PM.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Care to explain in detail how you intend to circumvent the sanctions? Firstly, it is illegal to bypass international sanctions or to act as a conduit in aiding or abetting anyone targeted by such sanctions with a view to bypassing them.

Setting the illegality issue aside, I am interested in the methodology you have in mind. Not that I want to do something illegal or to participate in what you're offering. Nah, none of that.

I'm specifically interested in finding out what you have in mind with this "sanctions buster" model. Do you expect people to send those amounts mentioned above to you upfront? Is this offer something along the lines of requiring ICO funds sent to you without escrow protection? These two questions are what this post is mainly about.

ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 09:21:48 AM by ICO-Master

Care to explain in detail how you intend to circumvent the sanctions? Firstly, it is illegal to bypass international sanctions or to act as a conduit in aiding or abetting anyone targeted by such sanctions with a view to bypassing them.

Setting the illegality issue aside, I am interested in the methodology you have in mind. Not that I want to do something illegal or to participate in what you're offering. Nah, none of that.

I'm specifically interested in finding out what you have in mind with this "sanctions buster" model. Do you expect people to send those amounts mentioned above to you upfront? Is this offer something along the lines of requiring ICO funds sent to you without escrow protection? These two questions are what this post is mainly about.

Yes obviously upfront as I would have to subscribe to the ICO using the funds sent.  I am not sure how escrow would be used here as I need to send the funds to receive tokens from each ICO... If there is a way escrow can be used, not a problem for me as long as the buyer pays the fee. Unfortunately there is no way around the trust aspect when using a proxy.

Yes, I am well aware of the legality issues involved. I have also seen your posts for the last few months on the forum warning people when they are putting themselves at risk and though I do appreciate warning for newbies, or when someone is about to fall for an obvious scam, some posts on this forum are legitimate and do require a little trust, and when extended, they do work well.  I have "gone first" several times and not been burned so I think if you do a little research and are comfortable with whom you are dealing with, odds are you will be ok.
always1hundred

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

I saw this thread and figured I'd give it a try! I really want to get into ICO's and I'm from USA.
always1hundred

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

I sent .89 Ether to ICO Master for Bee Token ICO.
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

I sent .89 Ether to ICO Master for Bee Token ICO.

Do you have proof? Why would you trust him? unless you're him.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Just wait for the feedback on this thread once tokens are distributed, I am in no rush to do any self promotion or put out too much info in public yet.

@always1hundred has sent 0.89ETH which I was not able to deploy for him since BeeToken had a 0.1 ETH limit for the first 24 hours and another 0.1 ETH for the next 24 hours (which I was not able to offer him). He is now considering his next ICO to deploy it into, else he will get his ETH back, and I'm sure he will post feedback here again. No, it is not a second account of mine.

Additionally I have registered for the Insights.network ICO
tomsk99

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:51:49 AM by tomsk99

Posting my experience with ICO-Master so far.

He successfully purchased BeeToken for me and I'm waiting for the tokens to become transferable (March 1st) so he can send them to me.  

I also sent him ETH for Dadi but that sold out in under an hour and it was not purchased in time, but he offered to hold that over for the purchase of the BeeToken which was successful.  I also sent him ETH to purchase ArcBlock for me as well but the coin sold out in 19 minutes and wasn't able to be purchased in time.  He sent me back the full ETH amount no questions asked.    

He has been very transparent about updates on the investments I sent him and everything else in my experience.  

I will update when BeeToken is transferred to my wallet and will continue to post in this thread with any other updates or future investments as well.  

I do not know him personally and you can make your own decisions but I have not had any issues.
always1hundred

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I have to say ICO Master is true to his word. I sent him Eth for Bee Token and was not able to get into it or Arkblock. He sent my ETH back to my personal wallet just as we discussed.

ICO Master is a stand up dude. I'll certainly will use him as a proxy for ICOs in the future.
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:41:07 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 06:27:38 PM by ICO-Master

Upcoming ICOs:

AdHive (Feb 15)
CoinMetro (Flash Sales / Public Sale)
Credits (Public Sale - Feb 15)
Insights.Network
GoNetwork
(see https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/12)
NEX

ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

CoinMetro Flash sale opens tomorrow.

More info: https://steemit.com/coinmetro/@blackjam/coinmetro-s-killer-feature-life-support-for-the-future-of-ico-s
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Credits sale opens Feb 17.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Interesting service for those who can't join ICO due to regulation, but i wouldn't trust any services without good reputation, good feedback from trusted/active members or use escrow.
I strongly advice to give warn that your service might be illegal in some country and looking trusted/active member to increase your services reputation Smiley

I think that is true, we are looking for an active and trusted member.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Yes obviously upfront as I would have to subscribe to the ICO using the funds sent.  I am not sure how escrow would be used here as I need to send the funds to receive tokens from each ICO... If there is a way escrow can be used, not a problem for me as long as the buyer pays the fee. Unfortunately there is no way around the trust aspect when using a proxy.

Yes, I am well aware of the legality issues involved. I have also seen your posts for the last few months on the forum warning people when they are putting themselves at risk and though I do appreciate warning for newbies, or when someone is about to fall for an obvious scam, some posts on this forum are legitimate and do require a little trust, and when extended, they do work well.  I have "gone first" several times and not been burned so I think if you do a little research and are comfortable with whom you are dealing with, odds are you will be ok.

As much as I would like to believe you, as you're still a new member to the community, and you're offering a service in which you need other people to send first to you, there isn't really much of a safety net for anyone here.

I would suggest building up a solid reputation, which could take a while, or use your own money to buy the tokens and and use escrow, before you consider offering this service to anyone. For example, if someone wants to buy x amount of tokens, you're essentially selling them the tokens with funds escrowed at a higher price. If you get what I mean.

I don't think that there would be much of a legal issue this way, since it's just a trade between 2 parties.

Consider what i'm saying. Otherwise nobody will use your service. Furthermore, try to reduce your fees.

Smiley
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

As much as I would like to believe you, as you're still a new member to the community, and you're offering a service in which you need other people to send first to you, there isn't really much of a safety net for anyone here.

I would suggest building up a solid reputation, which could take a while, or use your own money to buy the tokens and and use escrow, before you consider offering this service to anyone. For example, if someone wants to buy x amount of tokens, you're essentially selling them the tokens with funds escrowed at a higher price. If you get what I mean.

I don't think that there would be much of a legal issue this way, since it's just a trade between 2 parties.

Consider what i'm saying. Otherwise nobody will use your service. Furthermore, try to reduce your fees.

I have considered several times what you say, and put myself in an investor's shoes too.  I have another account here (Full Member) which is about 6 months old and has a few trades and green feedback, but I chose to make a new a/c for this service to protect myself.  I am happy to try and provide some comfort/proof to individual users, however I just prefer not to post too much information in this public thread, and encourage anyone who is considering investing but shys away due to mine being a newbie account, to contact me and see if you feel comfortable after a conversation. I am unable to purchase with my own funds, as often do not have the liquidity to provide the service if I structure it that way.

there are already three people from this forum who have used/are using my service since I originally posted this thread.  I believe 2 of them have posted feedback above. its a shame that they too are newbie accounts with no history, but I suspect they were also created for this purpose to protect identities.

thank you.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

I have considered several times what you say, and put myself in an investor's shoes too.  I have another account here (Full Member) which is about 6 months old and has a few trades and green feedback, but I chose to make a new a/c for this service to protect myself.  I am happy to try and provide some comfort/proof to individual users, however I just prefer not to post too much information in this public thread, and encourage anyone who is considering investing but shys away due to mine being a newbie account, to contact me and see if you feel comfortable after a conversation. I am unable to purchase with my own funds, as often do not have the liquidity to provide the service if I structure it that way.

there are already three people from this forum who have used/are using my service since I originally posted this thread.  I believe 2 of them have posted feedback above. its a shame that they too are newbie accounts with no history, but I suspect they were also created for this purpose to protect identities.

thank you.

Hey, thanks for the response.

If you could get something going with you using your own ffunds to purchase, then I think that there is going to be a lot more people interested in your service. Why not publicly post the proofs that you're talking about here? That'll make your service seem more transparent as well.

TBH, you should have just used your full member account to post this service. No good using an alt account, it sort of makes you look bad as well since it looks like that you have something to hide. Plus, there is no rep with this account.

I just don't see people trusting a new member with a minimum of $500, that's all.

Smiley
ICO-Master (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:00:53 PM by ICO-Master

Hey, thanks for the response.

If you could get something going with you using your own ffunds to purchase, then I think that there is going to be a lot more people interested in your service. Why not publicly post the proofs that you're talking about here? That'll make your service seem more transparent as well.

TBH, you should have just used your full member account to post this service. No good using an alt account, it sort of makes you look bad as well since it looks like that you have something to hide. Plus, there is no rep with this account.
I agree with everything you said, but haven't found a way to tweak my model. I will not make public my Full Member a/c but happy to point you to it in private and verify that it's me.

I just don't see people trusting a new member with a minimum of $500, that's all.
Though I am inclined to agree with this, it has proven to be false already - someone has sent me 1 ETH for CREDITS which I have deployed. I will post proof when I am ready if the buyer is ok with it.

The ICO service still stands as is.

Currently CREDITS is open! edit: SOLD OUT!
pourya007

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

I am interesting your service Cheesy.
I suggest you to use these guys for escrew.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

They are most reputable ones and got nice feedback till now.
If you agree to use them as Escrew, I will have some ICO orders also your customers can grow easily. will have some ICO orders also your customers can grow easily.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Not sure if you guys just kidding here or not, but to think that any even half sane person would send 5$ to nobody with zero reputation is beyond laughable  Grin
All such services are scam until proven otherwise, and it's shame on you to dare offer such nonsense and fool noobs to fall for it  Angry

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: