Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates  (Read 32522 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

it was given as a gift with no strings attached

Just like when I get pulled over for doing 100 in a 50 mph zone. I offer the officer a $100 bill with no strings attached. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

It's like I said. You were paid for your BFL support.

Buy & Hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

BFL is currently in trouble with laws as I read in an article by cryptocoinnews.Everyone might get those Monarchs soon under the pressure or not at all.
Pokokohua!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 06:25:11 PM

I am not paid to post

BFL gave you a miner in return for being a staunch defender of their shady tactics. BFL definitely got their money's worth.

Who knows what other "concessions" were agreed to or will be agreed to. Doesn't really matter. If you put BCP on ignore the problem with his lack of ethics goes away nice.
"Who knows what??"  What's the matter boy, where's the big boy pants now?
Are you not so sure anymore Darin Bicknell aka King Fud? Still waiting on this,

"because you ignored it, who are those paid shills, names, numbers paid out, come on, man up, let's hear it."

Probably put me on ignore, liar?  Come on fool, stand by your words and lets see some of this massive amount of evidence. Or is it like all those empty online meeting announcements about that Wasp fata morgana, a lot of talk but only an empty shell remains when you look for substance to be found in anything he claims?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:27:25 PM

BFL is currently in trouble with laws as I read in an article by cryptocoinnews.Everyone might get those Monarchs soon under the pressure or not at all.

Correct or refunds let us not forget Black Friday customers are owed refunds.

Don't let the shills steer anyone wrong keep spreading the word to avoid BFL and Eclipse Mining Consortium.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:43:49 PM

it was given as a gift with no strings attached

Just like when I get pulled over for doing 100 in a 50 mph zone. I offer the officer a $100 bill with no strings attached. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

It's like I said. You were paid for your BFL support.
Man, just when I think the stupidity level can't increase, you ramp it up yet another notch.  I'd explain it to you, but I know your brain would explode, so I'll just leave it like this.  Keep it up, soon you'll out-Bick Bick!

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
hyperdallas

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:51:36 PM

lol so they still haven't delivered this? Wasn't it supposed to be like in February delivery lol?

sooo bad to them and the people that trusted him to deliver.

Let me guess no way to make profit now?
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:43:20 PM

Man, just when I think the stupidity level can't increase, you ramp it up yet another notch.  I'd explain it to you, but I know your brain would explode, so I'll just leave it like this.  Keep it up, soon you'll out-Bick Bick!

You have really perfected the art of saying nothing of substance. Good job!

Buy & Hold
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

Don't let the shills steer anyone wrong keep spreading the word to avoid BFL and Eclipse Mining Consortium.

Requested my BF refund today. But I'm still stuck with my Aug 17th 65nm conversion order. As much as people want to see their demise, I hope they last long enough to deliver at least one of my requests/orders.   Undecided
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:05:39 AM

lol so they still haven't delivered this? Wasn't it supposed to be like in February delivery lol?

sooo bad to them and the people that trusted him to deliver.

Let me guess no way to make profit now?

It was due in December 2013 and there was no way to make a profit in January 2014 if it was late. No matter the promises and the compensation they are "willing" to provide this design is a loser in so many ways.

Don't forget you have to pay for a few extras like the psu, host computer, fire extinguisher and the small subsidy through burn-in to pay for Josh's and Sonny's McMansions.

This card is a dog no matter how you slice it. If you just give up and buy an S1 you would be better off than waiting many many many months more for something that actually works. Don't walk away from BFL RUN!

Why is BFL losing to the competition?

Code:
Technical update

With a successful tapeout behind us, we can now safely update the SP30 specs.
We're happy to announce that the SP30 will be able to hash at 6 TH/s, with an
efficiency of 0.46 W/GH/s. This is a new industry standard never seen before,
and the lowest price-to-performance ratio in the market!

While people are getting the Monarch... most people will be getting something a lot better. More POWER for LESS.

All the personal attacks against me means for me to work harder and longer at getting this simple message out. Eclipse Mining Consortium and BFL are not good for Bitcoin and as any customer of BFL knows it is just disappointment after disappointment. Return customer rates for BFL are the lowest in the industry for a good reason.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:24:02 AM

Requested my BF refund today. But I'm still stuck with my Aug 17th 65nm conversion order. As much as people want to see their demise, I hope they last long enough to deliver at least one of my requests/orders.   Undecided

No matter if you get it or don't forget report what happened to you at Wood Law. Don't let BFL squirm out of their responsibilities.

If you have paid for Buttery Labs equipment, yet failed to receive your order or failed to receive it by the promised time, please contact their office using the form at this link.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

what are you talking about..my 65mm was converted at no cost like i don't know jan? was it...and i've got all my 65mm upgraded to monarch refunded as a result may 2nd it was

so heck if it has been more then 6 months and 1 day on 65mm products yell for a refund

or are they screwing the 65mm folks and i'm not aware of it

i guess at the very least if you can upgrade at no cost to monarch do so...still a brick but a better brick then 65mm imho

anyway if i'm way off on this educate me (confused?)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bcp19

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:05:20 AM

You have really perfected the art of saying nothing of substance. Good job!
With the dead horse you keep beating, what did you expect? 

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:09:55 AM

You don't have to buy BFL ever again. Plenty of options now.

No more late dates for BFL if there are no more customers.

xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:15:59 AM

what are you talking about..my 65mm was converted at no cost like i don't know jan? was it...and i've got all my 65mm upgraded to monarch refunded as a result may 2nd it was

so heck if it has been more then 6 months and 1 day on 65mm products yell for a refund

or are they screwing the 65mm folks and i'm not aware of it

i guess at the very least if you can upgrade at no cost to monarch do so...still a brick but a better brick then 65mm imho

anyway if i'm way off on this educate me (confused?)

Searing

I stupidly accepted the free Imperial upgrade (plus 600GHs Monarch at the end of the queue) for my August 17th 65nm conversion order for a 600GHs. So that order is trapped for 6 months from the time of the upgrade.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:36:13 AM

BFL is the biggest blight on the bitcoin economy. I won't stop beating them until they are out of business.

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

And I won't stop making a fool of you until you go away too.

Buy & Hold
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:55:05 AM

BFL is the biggest blight on the bitcoin economy. I won't stop beating them until they are out of business.

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

bcp19 is correct (i sense shock from others here) ..it is most definitely a "dead horse" and the case could be made we have beat it a bit too long don't ya know..for
some on here since Fall 2012...

but in our defense..the damn horse ain't dead yet damn it........people are still riding the frigging 'zombie bfl' horse! as we speak newbie innocent users but still...

pretty sure the damn zombie horse eats brains too telepathically....i know I lost some IQ points (and ego points) for ever buying from BFL!

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:05:54 AM

I stupidly accepted the free Imperial upgrade (plus 600GHs Monarch at the end of the queue) for my August 17th 65nm conversion order for a 600GHs. So that order is trapped for 6 months from the time of the upgrade.

Step 1) Ask for a refund because they have not shipped the goods they sold you months ago
Step 2) Watch BFL refuse to refund your order
Step 3) File and appear in your local small claims court and explain to the judge that BFL sold you merchandise but never delivered it
Step 4) Judge rules in your favor for two reasons, first BFL did not show up, second the law is on your side
Step 5) Tell BFL you now have a court judgement mandating a refund, would they like to fight it or just give you your money
Step 6) Report back here with BFL's reponse.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
xstr8guy

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:15:44 AM

Step 1) Ask for a refund because they have not shipped the goods they sold you months ago
Step 3) File and appear in your local small claims court and explain to the judge that BFL sold you merchandise but never delivered it
Step 4) Judge rules in your favor for two reasons, first BFL did not show up, second the law is on your side
Step 5) Tell BFL you now have a court judgement mandating a refund, would they like to fight it or just give you your money

Fuck it, I'm too tired of the bullshit to fight anymore. I'll get screwed either way. At this point I just don't really care anymore.
bcp19

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:22:39 AM

Monarch ship dates:
November
December
January
February
March
April
and now May

ROFL!  You haven't made a fool of me, but you are stupid enough to believe you have.  As I mentioned before, your premise is flawed and therefore every conclusion based off that premise is also flawed.  Your inability to accept this highlights your level of stupidity. 

bcp19

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:25:16 AM

1 small problem to your list:

Who Can Sue And Be Sued?
 Any individual, business, partnership, or corporation (with a couple of exceptions) may bring a small claims suit for recovery of money only for an amount up to $5,000.
 In general, the claim must be filed in the district court of the county in which the defendant(s) reside.

While the amount varies from state to state, the highlighted portion tends to remain the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: