Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Official Public Beta launch of phenixex.com 08/24/1013  (Read 8526 times)
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 12:19:33 PM

How do i log into chat?  All i get is a login box that says "Authentication failed".  Do i use my site usename/pass or is this something i sign up for somewhere else?

Nice looking site, very slick layout!  UI has a Hollywood/Movie feel to it Cheesy

You have to click on "Create account" in the top-left corner of the chatbox. Smiley

Chat usernames are seperated from PhenixEx accounts.

Cheers!

lol thanks, thought that bit was a title for the chat box. Cheesy

The chat is not just for the exchange, it will be used across all our stuff.

The accounts need to be separate, I need to make that more clear on the login page.

M.

Thats amazing. Smiley

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:28:50 PM

I have an LTC withdrawal stuck  id 10000187

rqdxrocket

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:02:22 PM

So far I have had 0 issues at this exchange and I am very impressed with the speed of the deposits and withdrawls.  Everyone should give this exchange a try, the developers are starting to win me over again.   Grin

Thanks
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:05:51 PM

So far I have had 0 issues at this exchange and I am very impressed with the speed of the deposits and withdrawls.  Everyone should give this exchange a try, the developers are starting to win me over again.   Grin

Thanks

the 200+ltc stuck is my first problem with then no reply from them on here or by pm hope they sort it soon luckily I had 250LTC on another exchange I could use instead

iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 11:27:22 PM

So far I have had 0 issues at this exchange and I am very impressed with the speed of the deposits and withdrawls.  Everyone should give this exchange a try, the developers are starting to win me over again.   Grin

Thanks

the 200+ltc stuck is my first problem with then no reply from them on here or by pm hope they sort it soon luckily I had 250LTC on another exchange I could use instead

Hey zack,

Sorry, I am the only one that has that kind of access to server. I was sleeping...

This is resolved.. I refunded your withdraw fees as well.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 12:37:36 AM

So far I have had 0 issues at this exchange and I am very impressed with the speed of the deposits and withdrawls.  Everyone should give this exchange a try, the developers are starting to win me over again.   Grin

Thanks

Hey zack,

Sorry, I am the only one that has that kind of access to server. I was sleeping...

This is resolved.. I refunded your withdraw fees as well.

M.

thanks Smiley

there a few slight things you have missed out changing when you added the coins to trade against LTC if you look at some parts it still says its BTC lol its not a big deal but thort its best to tell you Smiley if you need me to list where they are just let me know Smiley

thanks

zack

iamatrix

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 02:39:51 AM

thanks Smiley

there a few slight things you have missed out changing when you added the coins to trade against LTC if you look at some parts it still says its BTC lol its not a big deal but thort its best to tell you Smiley if you need me to list where they are just let me know Smiley

thanks

zack

Ya thanks zack, I know about a few of them, I'm busy redoing the withdraw system. The BTC on LTC trades info is purely cosmetic, while it needs to fixed, withdraws are #1 priority right now.

99% of withdraws work just fine, its the 1% that is P***ing me off. I am sure there are a couple of other people felling the same way.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 02:50:55 AM

thanks Smiley

thanks

zack

Ya thanks zack, I know about a few of them, I'm busy redoing the withdraw system. The BTC on LTC trades info is purely cosmetic, while it needs to fixed, withdraws are #1 priority right now.

99% of withdraws work just fine, its the 1% that is P***ing me off. I am sure there are a couple of other people felling the same way.

M.

it can be very annoying lol

for a new exchange it is doing very well so far and I will be trading as much as possible on there Smiley just need more ADT volume but I am sure it will pick up soon

sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 02:55:00 AM

It would be nice to see affiliates stats.  I keep on getting messages about "fees earned", but no idea how many affiliates I have.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 03:01:03 AM

It would be nice to see affiliates stats.  I keep on getting messages about "fees earned", but no idea how many affiliates I have.

the info is there account settings/ affiliates Smiley

sal002

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 03:08:08 AM

the info is there account settings/ affiliates Smiley

Ha!  Yes, it is!
iamatrix

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 03:10:03 AM

Ha!  Yes, it is!

I saw your account, you should be getting a TON of those messages Smiley

M.

sal002

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 07:00:34 PM

Ha!  Yes, it is!

I saw your account, you should be getting a TON of those messages Smiley

M.

Ha!  Some days quite a few Smiley
stevenb

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 07:42:27 PM

thanks Smiley

thanks

zack

M.

Hi, have withdrawal fixed yet? My BTC withdrawal still in processing for hours.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 08:00:52 PM

thanks Smiley

thanks

zack

M.

Hello Stevenb,

I responded in the two other topics where you posted, 4 hours ago, did you get that? Smiley

It's near impossible for me to check every thread for support questions so please mail support@phenixex.com or drop me a PM with your account details.

Best regards, MaGNeT
stevenb

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 03:13:30 PM

thanks Smiley

thanks

zack

M.

Hello Stevenb,

I responded in the two other topics where you posted, 4 hours ago, did you get that? Smiley

It's near impossible for me to check every thread for support questions so please mail support@phenixex.com or drop me a PM with your account details.

Best regards, MaGNeT

2 emails was sent to support@phenixex.com, also private message to you. No response at all, it has been 24 hours but still not received my BTC.

I post this topic until the problem solved: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290165.0

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 03:27:42 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2013, 03:50:02 PM by MaGNeT

Mike is on it as we speak.
Thanks for the screencap in the other topic.
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 07:14:39 AM

hey why havent you told me that an API is available? Sad i am waiting for ages for this to integrate your data on http://www.cryptocoincharts.info !!!
orderbook is fine. can you please provide an API with each single trade? i need this for my hourly/daily charts. just have a look at the btc-e API. its all what i need. please.
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 07:31:19 AM

hey why havent you told me that an API is available? Sad i am waiting for ages for this to integrate your data on http://www.cryptocoincharts.info !!!
orderbook is fine. can you please provide an API with each single trade? i need this for my hourly/daily charts. just have a look at the btc-e API. its all what i need. please.

Hello xchrix,

Thanks for writing. I am sure that M. will do that in the near future. We will immediately PM you if single trade API is available.

Have a nice day!
torzsy

swaverkut

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 06:44:40 PM

I've mailed to Support, but got silence, so writing here.
I performed deposit of (81.18238849wdc) to the address WjGVP2HW3xeYBbmc9wHzvkbFe2P4BrANnN in PhenixEx (and also did several SXC micro-deps). But it has not appeared in account. What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: