Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:47:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to buy during this dip?  (Read 1001 times)
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

Now DIMCOIN is in very dip so buy it for next 6 month period. Some of others are Datum, HVN, Ripple, Ethereum, NXT and many more available in the market. So, do your own research prior to invest.
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

Check KIN.
Current price is awesome to buy. Its really cheap and you can make money in a few days with this coin Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

Gulden! (NLG)

They have a real use case ever since 2014, they have their own exchange called Nocks where you can quickly buy using Eur directly (but it's also available on bittrex BTC-NLG)

and they will launch PoW2 real soon

https://gulden.com/pow2

They are also top #3 in Finance category on NL apple App store Smiley

With hundred of merchants already accepting Gulden, and with the potential to even replace Euro in the Netherlands, Gulden is the coin to go, do your research, buy some and thank me later when it sky rocket Smiley
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

If you want quick profits, then you should just look at the Top 20, I do not like Ripple (XRP) at all,,, but I bought some at $1,20,,, you should easily see it return to $1.50 and book 20% profits easy, or hold a few months for it to reach back to $2, and book >50% profits.

But for holding, I like these dips. Always add to my Waves, Stratis like you suggest is good, and I always do not mind Litecoin. Everything else is basically "Safe" if they already have a good reputation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

I bough more ethereum since this project is amazing and has a lot of potential to overcome bitcoin. In addition, I bough a lot of Ark during this dip because the developers of Ark are very active on the slack and they have a lot of news and updates. Ark is still very undervalued compared to what they can achieve. I also bought Request Network because they are Paypal's competitors, but they only have $ 300 million of valuation right now
zoloq33

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I am not sure this is a very good idea. If you need your ETH in a week from now, first you won't get too much profit if you don't buy the riskier coins. Second, it is basically a smart thing to do to buy after a dip, but that is as long as you can wait for the price to increase again before you sell. If you have to sell it in 1 week from now you might hit another dipand lose money.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

I want to buy tron and zrx but to me they are still high so I will wait for bitcoin to fall below $10k. Hope they will fall too  Smiley

nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:53:32 PM

There are many altcoins which will increase in marketcap, much more than the established coins like BTC and ETH. Neo, Deep Onion, etc... so many alt coins that will boom

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

During the dip you can buy bitcoin of course and also you can choose to invest on a good altcoins that you think can give you profit. Usually people will react negatively if the market dumps, but we must understand that this is normal so we cannot be tempted to sold everything even if at loss, just keep on accumulating good coins.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Definitely MNX and WAVES.

MNX

Because their parking-thing just works.  You get 2,9% a week and the price has seen some of the best stability around during this dip.  That means once the word gets out more it will grow steadily. A lot of people getting some nice passive income on this one!

WAVES

It's easy, it's about contracts, it hasn't mooned yet but still it's on everybody's radar and in a lot of wallets.  Bound to go up.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Not sure about stratis but normally i buy ada , xlm and xem during dips currently only xem is worth buying as xlm and ada already rose. If you don't wanna go with xem check omg or trx , i wouls suggest entering trx at $0.06 and if possible wait for omg to fall to $14 and exit at $22 or continue holding it.
VibENewS18

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

For this dip I would buy VIB.. they just announced that they joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, likely to go 10X in 2018..

http://www.fintech.finance/01-news/viberate-joins-the-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?

I recommend you to buy DogeCoin, Doge coin might be reach to 150 -200 sat soon let's have good profit with DogeCoin !
Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

My suggestion is buy those coins that is on dip, low total supply, social medias active, amazing/unique feature of their project. My suggestion is CAPP, UTK also AION. Take a look for those coins, they are very active specially in their social medias/telegram channel.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Elix, the coin is so undervalued. It reached $2.50 right before the crash. It is now trading for around .70 cents. It's an absolute steal at that price!
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

im looking for a week(until an ico) so i can keep a bit of my eth. i was looking at stratis because it should be around the same price or higher(15$). the coin should be stable or around the same as it is now. suggestions?

Follow your own idea based on what you think will likely to happened.

Following other's suggestion here might lead you into a fail choice. Trust your judgement and test your plan because that is a must thing to do. No one knows here what will the price thereafter. If you want to enter on a preferred coin you like, then do it at your own risks.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

Now DIMCOIN is in very dip so buy it for next 6 month period. Some of others are Datum, HVN, Ripple, Ethereum, NXT and many more available in the market. So, do your own research prior to invest.

kin.

they kin in this dip.

you will not regret. they will adopt and upgrade in q3 2018..
 you cant find kin in tihs price again after february.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

Always buy good coin during the deep price because it have the capacity to bounce back and go even higher just like bitcoin and the other top altcoins. Don’t be scared on a dump price, take this as an opportunity to hold more great coins and have a good profit.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

For a start do not limit yourself to the top coins because profit can be realized from everywhere

you just need a good eye to spot the sleeping giant but for now, am targetting ICOs as they are good money markers and I still see eth to have lots of potential, you could buy some for hodling.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

See coinmarketcap about those top 50 coins who are in dip for almost a week, theres they might return back for a higher price once bitcoin get stable.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: