Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Golden Age of ICO's is coming to an End  (Read 248 times)
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

The rise of privacy-based coins is coming to avoid further unprecedented actions towards decentralized institutions. What i'm taking away from all this, is governments see crypto's as a threat to their current system structures, no doubt backed by banks, the ability for a poor man in India to become a Millionaire is something that will not be tolerated. That's my opinion.
For me, what government doesn't want from decentralized institutions is that they can't earn from it thru tax because they can't track if there citizen has transactions with these kind of institutions.

What we will be seeing more of in the future is XRP clones, with centralized and manipulated infrastructures.
As if who is knowledgeable and loves decentralization would tolerate this kind of technology which is not open sourced.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

This form always reverts to US and China laws etc. you need to understand that cryptocurrencies are world wide and the USA is not the only country in the world and don't control other countries either.

Even if those countries you mention regulat or stop ICO's there are plenty more countries that haven't regulated or stopped them and all they would do is run the ICO from that country it isn't regulated in.

My country at this time has no regulation or laws regarding ICO's.

In my opinion it is still going to take a lot of time for ICO's to die out definitely with all the new money coming into crypto. Everyone wants to earn that big money fast so they will continue to pump money into these ICO's for the winning chance of getting rich.
The US and China are the two most influential countries around the world, if the US takes a strong stance against icos you can be sure there are going to be a lot of countries that will do the same following the example of the United States, however while that could be the end of icos that does not mean that will be the end of innovation, the devs will just need to find a way to gain financing to make the project a reality in a different way.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

I don't think so.
Even if the whole encryption money market recently to red, but some high quality of the ICO project still made a very good return, so I think, may be ICO is still a good investment, even though we know that it has a lot of bubbles,

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

In Russia, too bad. The government invents new draft to control the crypto iindustry and to collect taxes from those who do it. A few days ago came news that the plan to deny ordinary citizens any operations in the amount of 50,000 rubles (less than $1000)  Angry. I thought Cho such problems only in our country. I think that's a lobby of banks.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
choychifung

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

To an End is not i see. as we all know the big countries banned ICOs cause they are not in control. They are scared. and want to use anything possible to control.
I think it's a big turn though. Using FIAT currencies ICOs will be more popular.

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

For the past 2 weeks, news is flooding out on how governments, China, U.S, India, and etc are getting exceptionally aggressive to all things crypto, from the way they are traded, to how they are distributed. That's a very short period of time of big actions, more sentiments than we have seen in the past 4-6 years combined. 

ICO's golden age is coming to and end, i predict by middle-end of this year, coming into 2019 we are going to see vast and heft regulations coming at cryptos.

The rise of privacy-based coins is coming to avoid further unprecedented actions towards decentralized institutions. What i'm taking away from all this, is governments see crypto's as a threat to their current system structures, no doubt backed by banks, the ability for a poor man in India to become a Millionaire is something that will not be tolerated. That's my opinion.

What we will be seeing more of in the future is XRP clones, with centralized and manipulated infrastructures.
I dont think so,because the upcoming ICOs will compete to each other,internet of things and artificial intelligence based would revolutionize these ICO projects.I am very much excited the ICOs these year because from the past these ICOs are just raising funds to scam people at the end.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

I don't think so either, the things that have changed is the rules behind running the ICO and the KYC requirements that have come into place so that participants in these TGE can be identified. Opportunities are still there for the taking but you need to be prepared to comply first.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

I have to disagree,a lot of good ICOs and projects are just starting to come out like this one.
I spent a lot of time researching to find potential ICOs that can achieve success in the future and  what i have found is this,
Fuzex which can hold cryptocurrencies for payments that can act like debit card and a cryptocurrency wallet at the same time.

The features are superb than any existing project like this,

1.You can store, manage and use up to 30 credit, debit, reward and cryptocurrency accounts
2. It has built-in buttons to power on/off, enter pin codes, make selections, and authorize
payments on the FuzeX Card itself.
3.It has E-Paper Display (EPD) to view balances across accounts, barcodes for reward card
scans, and QR codes for blockchain addresses.
3. EMV (IC Chip) for multi-cryptocurrency payments
4. Near Field Communication (NFC) for credit and debit card payments
5. Barcodes for reward payments
6. QR Code for cryptocurrency wallet addresses for P2P transfers
7. Bluetooth connection between FuzeX Card and FuzeX Wallet to ensure security
(Users have the additional option to securely lock the FuzeX Card when the
Bluetooth connection is disconnected)
8. Remote wipe technology to clear data from the FuzeX Card
9. Battery life between 45~60 days
10. Plus a sleek, slim, rechargeable portable battery bank.

Furthermore, the FuzeX Card pairs with the FuzeX Wallet to function as a hard wallet storage of private keys. Fragmented private keys are encrypted and stored between the FuzeX Card and FuzeX Wallet. he private keys are only accessible by unlocking the FuzeX Card (via a pin on the card) and FuzeX Wallet (via an account password).

You can check the promotional video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqi2RHTq9xo
You can join the pre-sale tokens here https://www.fuzex.co/

YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

For the past 2 weeks, news is flooding out on how governments, China, U.S, India, and etc are getting exceptionally aggressive to all things crypto, from the way they are traded, to how they are distributed. That's a very short period of time of big actions, more sentiments than we have seen in the past 4-6 years combined. 

ICO's golden age is coming to and end, i predict by middle-end of this year, coming into 2019 we are going to see vast and heft regulations coming at cryptos.

Yes, many governments have banned icos,the best time of ico is coming to an end, so let's catch the last chance of it , can someone help me find an very good ico to invest ?I want to make my last deals.

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

I think that rather than privacy coins, privacy protocols will come along and give privacy options to the current mainstream cryptocurrencies.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Even now ICO regulatory is becoming more and more serious, but these people can still participate in ICO through overseas KYC materials.
Only the exchange does not stop the ICO token exchange, so I think it is still beneficial, so there will still be a lot of people involved.

uylvlprx

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

I agree with you. This special currency has made their economy disorganized. It is also true that a lot of millionaires were born. Many countries oppose encryption. However, there are some countries that support it. Like Japan, cryptocurrencies are supported.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

What i'm taking away from all this, is governments see crypto's as a threat to their current system structures, no doubt backed by banks, the ability for a poor man in India to become a Millionaire is something that will not be tolerated. That's my opinion.

This statement is true, some of the government officials, businessman, and banks are greedy as hell. They dont want others to be rich, while on the other hand their already rich but the still they want to be richer. 

It is sad if the future crypto will be full of centralized and manipulated coins this is againts what crypto is, crrpto is all about decentralization.  Maybe if this may come true show our support for the continuing of ICOs and boycot those centralized and can be manipulated coins, well we have the freedom where to invest so boycot is the right thing to do to show support on ICO in the future
antchains

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

I think this is not possible. The existence of the ICO gives people a lot of benefits. Through this activity, though there are fraudsters, people will not receive any influence as long as there is interest, and national policies will not stop people.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

With the tons of ICO that keep on appearing and scamming people the government finally take a step to halt the ICO, and there will be a serious regulation in the future, the popularity of crypto is already too famous, it makes the government need to take action, So I believe there will be a lot of regulation that come out this year

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

For me, what government doesn't want from decentralized institutions is that they can't earn from it thru tax because they can't track if there citizen has transactions with these kind of institutions.

As if who is knowledgeable and loves decentralization would tolerate this kind of technology which is not open sourced.
While taxes are a concern I do not think that is what they are the most worried about, they are worried about losing control, with a decentralized currency the governments is not as strong, they cannot steal from you by imposing new taxes, now you need to allow to be taxed by them since they cannot take that money by the force, not only that, you can do as you wish with your money and they cannot block you the same way they can block your bank accounts.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: