Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrop][Mavro]💲16000MVR💲For share💲 Hurry up participants number is limited  (Read 14800 times)
aboo (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:35 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:04:22 AM by aboo

Since Mavro presale is started we want to share with our community 16000 MVR!
    That's why we lounch our first Airdrop!
    By completing simple rules you will receive a chance to obtain up to 400 MVR!

Learn how to receive your first Mavro:

• Join our telegram group - http://t.me/mavro_international;
    • Write a message about our project, it could be anything - questions about project, sharing what do you like the most in project, etc.;
    • Do not mention Airdrop in your messages;
    • Participants who will write not relevant messages like - "hello all!", "to the moon", "Joined", "Destribution, when?!" - will not receive anything;
    • Register here if you done with previous steps;
    • Check your status here;
    • Airdrop will last until the  2000 participants will join http://t.me/mavro_international;
    • After the end of Airdrop we will check all messages and start tokens distribution;

REWARDS:

• Every participant who will join - http://t.me/mavro_international and write relevant message - will receive 5 MVR;  
    • If you will invite your friend for this airdrop and he/she will mention your bitcointalk username, your friend will receive 1 additional MVR and you will receive 2 MVR for every friend that completing the rules;
    • Every participant could invite up to 200 friends and receive up to 405 MVR;  
    • If your friend will write not relevant message - you will not receive 2 additional MVR;  

Good luck everyone!
    Let us know in this thread - did you like such simply rules and referral system for Airdrops or no!

[/list]

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
    aboo (OP)

View Profile
    January 22, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

We want your feedback about this airdrops guys, so let us know if you like it!

aboo (OP)

View Profile
    January 22, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

If you have any questions about this airdrop - feel free to ask!

MoCeBp

Activity: 252
    Merit: 10

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
    January 22, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

If you have any questions about this airdrop - feel free to ask!
    B oтчeтe нyжнo былo yкaзывaть ccылкy нa cooбщeниe в Telegram или caм тeкcт cooбщeния?

Pachoo9

Activity: 44
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    January 22, 2018, 10:59:46 PM

Very interesting project. Have to say there isn't anything like it on the market, especially in the blockchain world, as far as I know. I am sure this will bring some nice benefits to big MLM programs - instant payment, easy reward, level, etc. statistics, security, etc.

Does this coin have any agreements in place with any MLM companies currently? If not, what MLM companies are being targeted to sell this system to?
    dddanijel

Activity: 224

View Profile
    January 22, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

I like that your bounty campagin also has multiple levels. It's kind of a reflection of your project.
    mikey12

Activity: 65

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 12:45:43 AM

Interesting project. I have been expecting to see a great project like for a long time, i have never seen anything like this in the Bitcoin market, as far as I know. I am sure this will bring some nice benefits to big MLM programs - instant payment, easy reward, level, etc. statistics, security, etc.
    I will put all my effort to see this project move ahead.

colvis

Activity: 378
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 12:52:48 AM

wow, what an awesome and Astonishing project, this is beyond imagination, what we have been expecting for a life time now just appeared like a dream to us.. this project will really be a success to the nation... carry on you have my full support.
    Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
    Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
    January 23, 2018, 01:04:53 AM
    Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:15:35 AM by Dread Pirate Roberts

what should i put in form
    "Copy of your message of link for it *

its link or the word that i said in group ?

edit : already get with telegram windows app  Smiley
    cake101

Activity: 125
    Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

I have seen a lot that advertises the transparency of their projects but this is the first one I have seen that is focusing on MLM.
    Hoping for the success of this project!  Wink
    mainethegreat

Activity: 157

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

Lets spread the word so everyone will know about this project. It seems that it will blast in the future because almost everyone is aware of MLM and it will help a lot in terms of payment system in this kind of industry.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
        Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
       ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
    Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

Lets join and support Mavro Aidrop.
    This is a promising project to look forward to.
    Im glad that i able to participate in this airdrop
    charsen23

Activity: 105

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

Interesting project to support and everyone will surely love the idea of MLM payment system and now it will invades the blockchain. This is a big help for everyone in the cryptocurrency world and for the MLM company as well.
    CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

I am so excited that this project will be released in the exchanges soon .I will joining  the pre-sale and ico .Looking forward for this projects
    ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

what an awesome project we have here.great project
    avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
    Merit: 3

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

wow what a great project that will make a great impact to the society at large,we'v been expecting something like this for a long time and here it is at our door step.this MLM project will support everyone and will enhance the blockchain.great project and you have my support...
    ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Mavro project is an interesting project to support and we all should get the idea of this blockchain. Is going to be a big help in the crytocurrency world.
    anything9ce

Activity: 127
    Merit: 3

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 05:51:55 AM

this project is simply amazing i just can't imagine what great impact this project is adding to the world, i see a huge success awaiting this project
    plataoplomo94

Activity: 86

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Project looks great ! Glad to join it  Smiley

You reached 2000 members in telegram group ? 'Cause if i want to join it the Mavro_International group it says, there is no such group or it is deleted ?!  Huh Huh

Just joined the WORLDWIDE group.

ponyongie

Activity: 174
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    January 23, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

This seems to be a great project but I want someone to explain me in layman's term the general purpose of this token. Thank you!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
    ✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
    Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: