Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:52:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in January thru March  (Read 5695 times)
MindControl1337

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

for example, the VLB project (https://vlb.io/). I invested in this project in December (then they first came to the ICO, but stopped the campaign and returned all the funds! They returned all the money! About 4 million dollars). Very promising project. Their blockchain platform is developed by QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies), and this already speaks volumes.
Saddam786

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

I think the best altcoin in 2018 is Etherium, because the demand for more and more and the price is also increasing.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

I'm invested in Sapien. I watched how Steem took off. Sapien already has a platform (Looks amazing), they have an excellent team, and partnerships. They raised SO much Ethereum in the pre-sale. I'd recommend investing in Sapien if you plan on using the platform, even if it's once a week.

You can invest in the ICO if you're in the US. I was going to invest in the BeeToken, Faceter, and others, but I couldn't because I'm in the US.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

Having looked at your different positions, your international project and relayed in solid media seems well built and already have a radiation. So it is with pleasure that I join your community
korchenkov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Using multiple cryptocurrency exchanges, IQeon tokens can be exchanged for any other crypto currency (bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, etc.). Did you see the same in other tokens?
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:57 AM

I'm invested in Sapien. I watched how Steem took off. Sapien already has a platform (Looks amazing), they have an excellent team, and partnerships. They raised SO much Ethereum in the pre-sale. I'd recommend investing in Sapien if you plan on using the platform, even if it's once a week.

You can invest in the ICO if you're in the US. I was going to invest in the BeeToken, Faceter, and others, but I couldn't because I'm in the US.

Sapien has higher potential in the market, that's why they reached the hard cap in the presale. The main thing is already they released Beta version seems to be very interesting and also i am looking forward to their upcoming ICO.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

in 2018 there are a lot of ICO threads emerging, but Obizcoin is developing Smart Process BOT for Robotic Process Automation in Startups & SMEs. BOT will be able to develop and improve business processes with the help of Block AI and Ethereum technology. and I believe this project will be successful ... and able to compete.

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

One of my favorites for this month is Metronome. They have weird ICO tho, its not exactly ICO - the coins will be sold via auction.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

for example, the VLB project (https://vlb.io/). I invested in this project in December (then they first came to the ICO, but stopped the campaign and returned all the funds! They returned all the money! About 4 million dollars). Very promising project. Their blockchain platform is developed by QBT team (Qiwi blockchain technologies), and this already speaks volumes.

Indeed that was a nice gesture from VLB, 4 million is not a little money, they can run away if they intend to scam people with that amount of money. 4 millions usd man, and they returned all the money to the investor, all of this happen because in the last ICO the made a plan based on a "way too high" cap and only received 4 millions usd. But now they are back with more realistic caps for them and new plan for the money gathered ( you can see it on their whitepaper which you can find on their website), softcap is 4m USD and hardcap is 12 m USD.

Not only with Qiwi, they also working on a partnership with IBM blockchain labs (from what i have heard), so it is a great thing for them. I hope they can achieve what they deserve, success. Still the best ICO projects for me since 2017.
maralda42

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 05:12:14 PM by maralda42

4 - I know of a free AIRDROP ICO total of 450000 tokens. The future value of this currency is endless. Please take advantage when the time is still free for the account. marineco.in
Their ICO here: marineco.in/ico
Blackyed

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

March 2018, Friendz and Omnitude
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:21:21 AM

Bee token seems very cool. Basically a decentralised poet to peer house sharing platform like Air bnb. I think the projects has room to run. I'm considering this one, I do understand it's a long shot just given how early it is in the space. I'm not sure blockchain daps are anywhere near ready to take over the world but when they are I think the transition will be extremely fast
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

I like the concept behind QYKbar, not sure if it is the "best". In fact I will admit it isn't the best but the concept is interesting and fun and we need that sometimes in crypto more. Concept is a drinking app that allows you to save drinks basically, pretty neat idea I wonder if it can go anywhere.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
himanshu569

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:46:58 AM by himanshu569

Well for me the best ICO in january thru march is Marinecoin  as it is amongst the coin which are in development since a long time and have been evolved a lot since then.
https://marineco.in
plus get 450k mtc for participating in their ico https://marineco.in/ico
The best part about the ico is that is totally free (  yes you heard it right ) , its offering the peoplewith 450,000 Mtc.

So participate in the ico and get your free coins !!

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

I like the effect.ai, a lot of hype and probably will be good tomocoin and freindz, I look at the omnitude and cardstack. You can look at the top ratings and roughly estimate the layout

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
leeseulbiit02

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

hello all friends !!!!!!
I was excited by the speed of the marinecoin transaction. It’s great. this will be a exciting project and will be a strong coin in 2018. I will regularly follow this project on website: https://marineco.in/
I have received 450000 MTC tokens free at https://marineco.in/ico
And you? Are you ready to join Marinecoin?
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

I think it will be a race between Seele and yggdrash. I have a hycon. I did not fully examine her.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

I saw Vestarin ICO this march, what I saw is a positive review with 4.7 from ICO bench. Better check out there website. I have good eyes with ICO, Like what I told with gladius, and now BelugaPay will also soon take a launch.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

Very promising ICO of the project Social Media Market, at the moment, collected 13,000 ETH out of 16,000! I participate in it and invite everyone to join! https://socialmedia.market/
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I put great faith in the EOZ. I see the current ICO project is very potential. They have sold 6k tokens in three rounds. ICO prices in each round also increased quite high. So I am confident that the EOZ will breakthrough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: