Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my prediction is always wrong  (Read 771 times)
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:30:42 AM

Predicting what will happen in the future is hard. Noone know what will be the price of bitcoin in the coming days.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newblue

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

I dont think these dips now are because of natural correction, they are due to the negative news from different parts of the world, for example Korea, India etc

I am sure you are correct. There has been some negative news in the past weeks. South Korea imposing taxes and restrictions has not helped.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:59:38 AM

after the bitcoin price drops to $ 10000, yesterday the bitcoin price rose by 8.5%, and I expect the bitcoin price will not fall again, and will slide to $ 20,000, and I think when the natural correction ends.
But today I see bitcoin down again, why this can happen? is it a bubble? how to make the hype to be stable and go back up?

The bitcoin price is very unstable, swinging again and again. Even those bitcoin experts prediction sometimes goes wrong. News and FUD makes it very unstable. Also those person who only find it profitable and getting money for a short period of time. Selling when it goes high.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

after the bitcoin price drops to $ 10000, yesterday the bitcoin price rose by 8.5%, and I expect the bitcoin price will not fall again, and will slide to $ 20,000, and I think when the natural correction ends.
But today I see bitcoin down again, why this can happen? is it a bubble? how to make the hype to be stable and go back up?

Its okay mate because is only an prediction nobody can predict an exactly price value of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency pirces when is dump or pump thw price value in the marketcap.
If are in trading job need to be patience and need give some quality time to monitor you investment do not worry hold your coins and wait to pump again and your losses comeback again for long term waiting.

shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:41:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really not stable now and maybe you need to study more of the charts from the past to learn more about bitcoin's price.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Keep an eye on the news. Not everything is technical analysis. Korea (a big player in the Crypto world) has had further discussions re future of bitcoin and how I may be regulated in the future. The last 2 major slides have directly followed news from Korea and the last recovery came after Korea back tracked on their 1st comment to ban exchanges. Now they are proposing to tax exchanges (which should probably already be happening) and also to require exchanges to notify the tax authorities of transactions that happen on the exchanges so that they can monitor the movement of Won for tax purposes (which to my understanding already happens in the states or at least now can happen post that decision re coinbase). If on the other hand Korea follows Japan (a HUGE player in crypto) and regulates exchanges and doesn't do anything to excessive I can image that Btc will have another huge run that will prop up many Alt markets (looking at you Icon).

I was also wondering what caused the bitcoin price to drop again so suddenly just when it was beginning to recover until I saw the news about Korea. Even with expectations for the price so finally steadily go up, when events like this occur it causes a disruption. Korea has been a huge player and anything that's been happening there has caused some effect on the price. It's best to be updated on the news because events like this may occur and may cause a change on the price trend.

Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

I am always a bit surprised about people talking about other people manipulating the market and making a lot of money. Unless you refer to people that are going short with their futures I really can’t imagine how anyone would make money while prices are falling. I think markets are just overreacting to news about possible regulation.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Tell me about it, it's like every time I buy, the coins all go down in value.  Then I buy more in order to buy the dips, but it doesn't recover, it just sort of stays put. 

It's hard too because I keep saying I have this long-term investment thesis, but then I look at the prices every day anyway!  You just have to sort of keep it all in perspective I guess, all of these digital assets will go up over time.  There are too many use cases for them not too, and by buying a few coins that you understand and have long term faith in, you'd have to think that a few will be worth more in 3-5 years.  don't put it all in one coin, but also don't buy like 20 different ones, do your research , then invest.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

Well its because we cannot predict our future. No one can say when the bitcoin rate will high or low, so just hold your bitcoin and then wait till the rate goes up Smiley

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

I have not made any forecasts so far since I've been doing bitcoins quite a while. But now I want to say that the piece-drop of bitcoin will soon end and the price will not just return to the previous level. But he will also set new heights in the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Lol. It's foolish to expect that btc will not fall again. First, we have fuds here and there and there are more negative news right now than positive ones that's not helping btc. Second, expecting another 20k run this early after everything that's going is just not going to happen. We haven't even finished january dude history tells us the january isn't reallly a productive month for btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

I have experienced several times already but not in Bitcoin  it was from other altcoins where in when I sold mo hold after several minutes or an hour the price start climbing it really make your day bad when you are in that situation.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I think it takes some time to be stable again. Don't worry! My friends predictions say that bitcoin will go up in March. I'm confident
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

People need to understand one thing that rise and fall of the price is natural and obvious in the cryto currency market. Predictions made on bitcoin can eventually be wrong as no one knows when its gonna rise and when its gonna drop. So, i think people need to relax and wait when the market goes up again as it is just the 1st month of the year . Also, taking about the stability in the price of bitcoin i think there is still some years to come till the market gets stable for the bitcoin until then we just have to accept that the price is gonna fluctuate no matter what.
drakegon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

Bro, stop predicting and start investing with your brain. Long term is the safest thing you can do, just buy and hold!
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

If you say that your prediction is always wrong, it shows you have not learned about bitcoin prices in previous years....
Bitcoin can not be more expensive or cheaper. Your predictions and your expectations make them worth the price.

So, leave your predictions now, then learn more closely the previous events.
This is not a dead end, unless you give up on your situation...
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Keep an eye on the news. Not everything is technical analysis. Korea (a big player in the Crypto world) has had further discussions re future of bitcoin and how I may be regulated in the future. The last 2 major slides have directly followed news from Korea and the last recovery came after Korea back tracked on their 1st comment to ban exchanges. Now they are proposing to tax exchanges (which should probably already be happening) and also to require exchanges to notify the tax authorities of transactions that happen on the exchanges so that they can monitor the movement of Won for tax purposes (which to my understanding already happens in the states or at least now can happen post that decision re coinbase). If on the other hand Korea follows Japan (a HUGE player in crypto) and regulates exchanges and doesn't do anything to excessive I can image that Btc will have another huge run that will prop up many Alt markets (looking at you Icon).

I was also wondering what caused the bitcoin price to drop again so suddenly just when it was beginning to recover until I saw the news about Korea. Even with expectations for the price so finally steadily go up, when events like this occur it causes a disruption. Korea has been a huge player and anything that's been happening there has caused some effect on the price. It's best to be updated on the news because events like this may occur and may cause a change on the price trend.
It only means and shows to us that bitcoin price is the unpredictable cases in crypto world. And I guess there's none who made a right predictions regarding to this matter. Since I'm not that new member also not that long member who doing trading, i didn't made any predictions regarding on it, it was only my way of avoiding myself from being disappointed of my actions.
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

It is hard to predict the prices but in the long term you will be in profit for sure.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Do not try to read the price in short term when it concerns bitcoin. Always look at it as a long term investment. It is hard to predict it on a daily basis because small news and fud greatly affect the price short term. It can rise or fall rapidly. But if you look at the chart of the price long term, you will have a better outlook on your investment.
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

To solve your problem, all I can say is that you don't predict it. Bitcoin price is variable so we cannot say that it will go up or go down. If you're an expert in stocks/market, you can predict it maybe.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: