Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CTU final uniform  (Read 98 times)
whateveryousayTV (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

[CEO’s The second letter]
To the Contractitans, our team.
And hereby,
To our Contractium community.
Ladies & gentlemen,
On behalf of Contractium Network, as the CEO of Contractitans, I would like to write this letter to you because you might think that we will be shipping to the Moon in a couple of months with some of our achievements...
No, we might not. We don’t rest on our laurels…
Everything we built yesterday, is obsolete today.
Every milestone we reached yesterday, is outdated today.
Every number of KPI we got yesterday, is discontinued today.
On that ship, I want and we all want to be peaceful, happy and wealthy. Hence, we must together give hands to build that ship, no one will do what we are supposed to do. We do it ourselves…
Under the guidelines of Gods, we are the Creators, with our hands, our brains, our passion, and our wills...
We would be whom we want to be. They are us.
We would build what we want to build. That is Contractium.
We would be successful the way we want to be succeeded. That is our job…
But, please remember this, time is the most precious & powerful element in the universe which can destroy what we have built, eliminate what we have created, terminate what we have achieved and wipe out everything we have had…
So, with the same limited resource of time we all have,
if you are working hard, please work harder & harder…,
if you are doing fast, please do faster & faster…,
if you are dreaming to be successful, please dream bigger & bigger…,
You definitely know that:
Bill Gates has the same time source as ours,
Elon Musk has the same time source as ours,
Satoshi Nakamoto has the same time source as ours,
And they made it, but we have not made it yet.
Hence, we should save ours not for bullshit things but for what we are meant to do in 24 hours, meaningfully.
Now, we name our commitment, name our responsibility and name our achievement as soon as we wake up at dawn.
No matter where we are, in Singapore, in Nigeria, in Philippines, in Indonesia, in Germany or in Vietnam, the sun will rise and leave us behind. We don’t work around the clock but race with the daylight…
Now, I am doing it and I know, certainly, so are you.
Now, I am writing this letter to declare with you, our Contractitans & Contractium community, on my commitment, on my responsibility that I will resign the position & the role of CEO if I cannot lead the company to achieve the Goal that we set and to reach the KPI that we targeted and to keep the Words that we promised.
And I hope you will determine yours as soon as you wake up tomorrow.
Thank you and appreciate for the time of your beings with us, all together.
We, all, have made Contractium great so far.
Now, we all, make the Contractium great again.
I cannot do this alone and I need your help, with your commitment, ladies & gentlemen.
Yours sincerely,
Hung V. Nguyen
CEO of Contractium.
P/s:
Couple of days ago, we made the announcement of Contractium’s listing on 7 exchanges and one of them is Bitmart.com - top 45 biggest exchanges on Coinmarketcap. Time flies when we are having fun, and our Pre-sales will end soon. We can be successful with PRESALES only with your investment, dear Contractium community, and we need your investment, even minimum 0.1 ETH, to reach the cap.
If you want to invest in Contractium, please invest now or never.
Thank you & best regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: