Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A fantastic idea  (Read 167 times)
FluxTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Hello everybody,

I have a fantastic, crypto related,  idea. It's been in my head for a couple of months now, and i've started a draft on a whitepaper. I am absolutely convinced that it has potential to become a very big, widely spread project. But, i can't do it alone, and i'm worried about releasing the idea to others. I'm (desperately) looking for someone who can help me get the things together that i need to get this started. I'm extremely exited about it.

The first questions i have is:

- How do i find people and get them to sign an, internationally valid, confidentiality statement?
- How would it work when someone breaks that treaty?

For the project itself i would need a team:
- a game developer (HTML5, or something online / mobile)
- a crypto expert, who knows either how to develop an ethereum token of a new coin
- somebody with a legal background for the above issues
- a JS/node programmer

How can i start this up? I'm really reticent about sharing the idea, that's something i don't know how to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

I think you ought to consult a lawyer regarding this somewhat confidentiality agreement. Or you can try asking it in Legal section.

- a crypto expert, who knows either how to develop an ethereum token of a new coin
A smart contract developer to be precise.

Why don't you just hire those people within your country? I don't know which country are you from but if you can then do so. Also, you should add to your qualifications that possessing clarity in English is a must. As we know, communication is important.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

Before you do anything else, you should really talk to a lawyer and an accountant, as the previous poster also mentioned.
NDA's are fairly straightforward to write and a lawyer can help you with that.

Finding the right people to work on your project is a matter of building the right networks, either through LinkedIn or freelance marketplaces like Upwork.
Definitely hire people who have a lot of experience and have positive recommendations.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Hello everybody,

I have a fantastic, crypto related,  idea. It's been in my head for a couple of months now, and i've started a draft on a whitepaper. I am absolutely convinced that it has potential to become a very big, widely spread project. But, i can't do it alone, and i'm worried about releasing the idea to others. I'm (desperately) looking for someone who can help me get the things together that i need to get this started. I'm extremely exited about it.

- How do i find people and get them to sign an, internationally valid, confidentiality statement?

- a JS/node programmer

How can i start this up? I'm really reticent about sharing the idea, that's something i don't know how to deal with.

Thanks in advance.

is LTCrash the idea or what happened to LTCrash?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Hello everybody,

I have a fantastic, crypto related,  idea. It's been in my head for a couple of months now, and i've started a draft on a whitepaper. I am absolutely convinced that it has potential to become a very big, widely spread project. But, i can't do it alone, and i'm worried about releasing the idea to others. I'm (desperately) looking for someone who can help me get the things together that i need to get this started. I'm extremely exited about it.

- a JS/node programmer

Thanks in advance.

An affidavit or a legally binding document would help im not that far from chancery lane i could have a word with a friend to see whats needed and how to go about it, also building relationships and meetings helps alot, i have millions of ideas but no cash yet, a few of my ideas i released without any funds because i believe you have to give to recieve just as Berners-Lee did with the WWW unfortunatley funds were needed for SATs lol, if we all donated $10 we could all become share holders, lol good luck bro, check out settlersonline id love to see that crypto'd

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
FluxTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Hello everybody,

- a JS/node programmer

Thanks in advance.

is LTCrash the idea or what happened to LTCrash?

No, no, ltcrash is a totally different, independent project.

DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Also what really does my nut in is seeing wind farms that have no solar panels or kinetic wave production, how pathetic is that Sad

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: