Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust for my posts which are wery well writen and on the topic?  (Read 234 times)
DesmondHayes (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

Dear community and DT1 or DT2 members I have recently gotten negative trust for my posting. Tell me how is it possible that I have been accepted into the Jetwin campaign by manager notaek immediately ( been there for 6 weeks until the pause of the fantastical campaign ). Currently, the manager Edwardard accepted me into the Graft signature campaign in 9. week amongst the big number of applications. I would like the revision of my score because I think it is made by a mistake on the misspelled word. Thank you in advance for the revision of my account. I'm trying to make some quality posts and I don't write the one-liner or no sense posts. I am taking the time to review the question and I am actually thinking about my sentences with which I am trying to answer the question the best way I can. I hardly disapprove that my posts are being called the shitposts. Thank you!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Dear community and DT1 or DT2 members I have recently gotten negative trust for my posting. Tell me how is it possible that I have been accepted into the Jetwin campaign by manager notaek immediately ( been there for 6 weeks until the pause of the fantastical campaign ). Currently, the manager Edwardard accepted me into the Graft signature campaign in 9. week amongst the big number of applications. I would like the revision of my score because I think it is made by a mistake on the misspelled word. Thank you in advance for the revision of my account. I'm trying to make some quality posts and I don't write the one-liner or no sense posts. I am taking the time to review the question and I am actually thinking about my sentences with which I am trying to answer the question the best way I can. I hardly disapprove that my posts are being called the shitposts. Thank you!

You are right. See your post history and it is Not Bad at all. As you mentioned, with this post quality you can enter in any campiagn easily but then Lunda , Pharmist and Actmyname  just gave you Red trust  along with many others to rule out competition and enroll their alts in all campaigns.

Bad game is being played by these 3 DT members so we cant do anything for now except complain. Sad

These three DT members are destroying the forum.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

The reference post that you've made is:

Bitcoin price is changeable like the stocks price. This new crypto market had set the new standards for the price variables. Many people are comparing the BTC price to the current, most relevant fiat money. They are often comparing it to EURO or USD. As the price fluctuates through the market many of the traders are filling up with the concerns cause comparable prices. This market traders are using BTC for the day to day transactions to the fiat money also and because that price matters very much to them. On the other side, there are investors which are keeping their Bitcoins cause they know "that little something" or they are just speculating that the Bitcoin will rise to the "mountains" and even reach the price comparable to 100000 USD. This investment of theirs is based on the long-term and because of the accumulation of their crypto coin price is irrelevant to them.
You might think that this seems like a *ok* post, but when you read it carefully it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Stop posting in generic shitposting threads.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

I admit that this post is not very well composed but the 95% other posts that I am writing are of the significant quality.
Looking at the size, based on the last 2 pages, they don't look as bad as we have seen with some users. I am, however, not willing to sacrifice time into reading each one of them. If they are similar in content as the one that I previously quoted, then they are all rubbish regardless of their size.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I can see your trust now is neutral, so the negative score has been removed. It is the second time I see this today. This makes me think more strongly that some people are taking this too far.

I think it would be better to wait and see what Theymos has to say because, after all, it’s being done against his guidelines.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

I am, however, not willing to sacrifice time into reading each one of them. If they are similar in content as the one that I previously quoted, then they are all rubbish regardless of their size.
He's already on my ignore list, presumably for shitposting in the past, so I wouldn't waste my time.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I am kindly asking to go through my posts because I for sure don't deserve the negative trust based on the one post in a comparison to the thousand other members which have the catastrophically answers. I participated in 2 campaigns -Jetwin and Graft in which the managers had chosen me because of my posts. We are all trying to improve and I am improving my posts every day. We have all started as newbies but as the time progresses new knowledges are obtained and also new answers can be given. Pls, take my request for the removing of the negative trust into consideration.
Your replies are good (relatively). That's not the issue. The fundamental problem is that your replies are in threads where there have already been scores and scores of posts preceding yours. Meaning there is no discussion, rather a circlejerk of spam just gushing into a cesspool of rancidity.

Even if your replies are decent, if you consider them contributing to the thread then you're merely contributing to nothing at all. There is no thread anymore. There is no discussion. Your replies to those spammers will stop at your post. Or, they'll be quoted by spammers who will rephrase the shit and just agree with you. Or add some general bullshit that everyone knows.
If you can stay out of those threads and improve your quality (because in recent posts you are being rather general and vague, which is usually what happens when people are bs-ing) then I will remove the tag accordingly.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

I am, however, not willing to sacrifice time into reading each one of them. If they are similar in content as the one that I previously quoted, then they are all rubbish regardless of their size.
He's already on my ignore list, presumably for shitposting in the past, so I wouldn't waste my time.
Thank you. Someone understands me.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: