Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I need know to make a hardware wallet like ledger nano for masses?  (Read 121 times)
cryptodigger17 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

How should one go about manufacturing hardware wallet for masses. What should I need to know in terms of theory, team, production, cost etc.? Just point me to the right direction and I will try to learn by myself.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Your device won't be the first hardware wallet like Trezor used to be once so you need to offer something new (lower price, better features, more coins etc.) If you can't provide that, there is no need to create a new product. As on how to start, If you have enough programming knowledge (or at least, a small team with you) you could start and then seek investors for production etc.
TutorShow

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2020, 03:09:05 PM by TutorShow

How should one go about manufacturing hardware wallet for masses. What should I need to know in terms of theory, team, production, cost etc.? Just point me to the right direction and I will try to learn by myself.

it’s device to keep your private key secure and No one can access to your money. + no internet connection to that device mean it is in isolated place
safest wallet that can be used for Big amount of bitcoin because no one can know the private key and no one can hack it.
keep this device secure and keep your wallet seeds away from scammers and in save place if you want to trade it.
it will cost you less than 100 dollar to make all your bitcoin save.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: