Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:31:14 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Question: Benefits on joining this forum  (Read 230 times)
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Thanks a lot guys... by the way is there any signature campaign that accepts newbie? Then if there is, in what section of this forum it is usually being announced?
The olny way to get signature campaign is to climb up the ranks ladder once you become a jnr member you can pick any signature campaign of ur. Liking
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Bitcointalk is the best place if you are willing to get started with Bitcoin. There are experienced members who are always there to help you to deal with your queries regarding the crypto sphere.

If you are expecting financial income then I would suggest you, have a look on the marketplace (service)  section where you will be able to offer your skills/knowledge/experience in the form of attractive services and earn handsome amount. Joining signature campaigns at this stage is not recommended.
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

Hi everyone. Im newbie here, what are the benefits i may earned by joining in this community.
I appreciate any helpful responses... Thanks a lot.
At first you follow admin and all moderator post. Second there are many articles in Bitcoin in this forum that you read them. Then help the newcomer member. You see your profile rank has increased. Now you can earn money by joining the signature and bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: