Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Site accepting Bitcoin  (Read 3381 times)
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:19:35 PM

my withdraw went thru with no problems:)

The game selection for cash is the best of any btc room atm imo

Wondering why the client needs to be closed everytime i use the deposit button (when i select btc).

***holy crap, i deposited .1 btc and it hit my acct in the time it took me to post this, very impressive:)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheVault (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 01:46:33 AM

Wondering why the client needs to be closed everytime i use the deposit button (when i select btc).

***holy crap, i deposited .1 btc and it hit my acct in the time it took me to post this, very impressive:)

Why does the client need to be closed when you use the deposit button? What happens? Is it some kind of crash? Not aware of any issues there. Does the deposit QRCode work ok, are you using it?

Am working on an evening tournament schedule so hopefully that will increase traffic in the eve Smiley Also, the rewards system needs to be set up, table starters etc. The s/w seems solid enough now with the Bitcoin cashier so can focus on getting players.
sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 09:08:19 PM

Why does the client need to be closed when you use the deposit button? What happens? Is it some kind of crash? Not aware of any issues there. Does the deposit QRCode work ok, are you using it?

Am working on an evening tournament schedule so hopefully that will increase traffic in the eve Smiley Also, the rewards system needs to be set up, table starters etc. The s/w seems solid enough now with the Bitcoin cashier so can focus on getting players.

http://imgur.com/Xmtubbd

please see this picture. I get this error everytime i click on btc as a deposit option

PRIMEDICE
TheVault (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 11:17:51 PM

please see this picture. I get this error everytime i click on btc as a deposit option

I suspect that's a problem with the code that generates the QR code. Not sure what the cause is, but the QR code can be disabled if it is not being generated correctly. Will put that into the next update. Presume you can see the deposit address before it crashes? Anyway, thx for the info.

sootedtho

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 12:17:13 AM

I suspect that's a problem with the code that generates the QR code. Not sure what the cause is, but the QR code can be disabled if it is not being generated correctly. Will put that into the next update. Presume you can see the deposit address before it crashes? Anyway, thx for the info.

yes i can still see deposit address so its not a big deal, just wanted to let u know:)

PRIMEDICE
TheVault (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 02:08:31 AM

yes i can still see deposit address so its not a big deal, just wanted to let u know:)

No it is a big deal, no-one wants to type in a deposit address. That's what the Copy button is for so you can just paste it into your wallet. Not sure how many people use the QR code anyway if that's the problem. Will make it a priority to get it sorted.
WearsMyLiberty

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 02:52:56 AM

Hmm, I just tested another deposit using the QR code with the Blockchain.info app on my phone and it worked perfectly.  That might not help you find the problem but at least I can say it's not happening to everyone.

I also actually tested out the game play for the first time in the deep tournament earlier, and I have to say again that the software is awesome.  It ran so smoothly with no lag.  And it really does have every feature that players are used to from the big name sites.

I'm definitely looking forward to being able to play here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: