Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 11:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Altcoin for holding now  (Read 626 times)
bytezulu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

In terms of long term potential, I think it would have to be Vezt. But they only had their ICO a few weeks ago and they still have a lot to prove.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

I think in Btc movement Xlm and Waves stayed strong in their place I think this two altcoins will have good increasing in few days.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

in my opinion the best two altcoins to hodl are Hive token ticker HVN , and Hedge token ticker HDG. They are both small marketcap coins, with great future. Fair supply ( HDG has a small supply ), great dev team, working MVP, good advisors and vibrant community and telegram channels. Also been listed on low quality exchanges waiting for bigger exchanges to list them.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

For now I like to hold altcoins whose projects are in the online payment industry and decentralized exchanges. I believe both fields are needed and used by many people, very potential in the future.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

www.cryptorated.com

shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

No one knows the best altcoin until one of them begin to boom just like the ethereum at the middle of 2017.

Yes, impossible to know which one will be really growing.
We just need to do a speculatiin of the altcoin but the result will be at the end.
I think etherium is always good altcoin to hold now because its strong enough to give the holder benefit.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

based on what I hold and which I believe. I hold some alt for one year ahead.
I hold the ETH as a control of course. Cardano is still under $ 1. then XRP which had slipped down.
i just see them is altcoin that can give me the advantage ..
I tried to do some research, starting with their whitepaper.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 864
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

What is the best Altcoin for holding now ? Please list as your opinion. Thank you

My opinion the best altcoin for hold long term is ethereum, NXT, XLM, and BTG because now the price is low and we can see in the middle of this year the price will up. They are good coin and they have a strong team and system. So they will always increase.
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

I think VEN is guaranteed to become a top 10, probably top 5 coin in the next 6-10 months. I can easily see it going 30x over the next year, and wouldn't be surprised if it eventually became a top 2 or 3 coin. It's not the only coin im invested in, but the more I've read about it and researched the crypto space, the more I think of how obvious it is that it's gonna skyrocket. Like goddamn it surged through a giant dip and even when it dropped back down it was barely anything and has basically recovered. It seems like the coin with the biggest real life use case and there's so much more to come with the rebranding and thor being released. I'm not someone who is sold on coins easily and I know there is alot of vechain shilling on reddit but even if vechain goes to zero i would never regret buying it as every single thing is pointing to it booming.

My two other picks are Luxcoin and Minexcoin. LUX is a 500 million market cap coin disguised as a 30 million market cap coin. I really don't get how it's so low at this point, just look at the website and all the features being implemented. They even address when they were late to implement a feature and leave it on the site for accountability. I think LUX is the only coin with higher growth potential than Vechain over the next 2 years.

Minexcoin was dropped in november and after a pump and dump has stabilized around the 25$ range. It is a coin aimed at low volatility, with a bank feature that rewards you interest for parking coins in order to keep the ecosystem stable. I predict MNX will have a steady surge over the next few years and along with interest can net investors much profit. Long term hold IMO
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

What is the best Altcoin for holding now ? Please list as your opinion. Thank you

I do not know because the amount of altcoin is so much and it will take a long time to doing research to compare altcoin one with another altcoin. But for me, certainly convinced altcoin at the top is highly potential for an investment. Well, this is just my suggestion because I have invested in this altcoin which I think is very potential, that's ethereum and NEO. I Just suggestion, if you have more time to doing research on altcoin, Ethereum and NEO you should be consider.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

I recommend to hold XRP, TRX, IOTA, ETC and ETH, those coin has a big possibility to increase its value and we need to hold that for long time for huge income. But if you have more capital just add some coin like WAVES, PIVX and etc. and i also suggest that you need to have bitcoin balance in your wallet for instances of increasing its value you have fund for trading btc to fiat,
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

I think it's good for holding altcoins in a long term and has a potential in the future is XVG, ADA, TRX, and XRP. Those coins are good and very popular. I think it will be the next ethereum in the future. I'll be holding this until the next 3 years.
Haunebu

Activity: 3206
Merit: 979

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

My portfolio is quite big right now, but the best altcoin among them for me for 2018 has to be Electroneum. I am currently HODLING several thousands of ETN and I feel that this coin could potentially return x50 profits in the short term due to a multitude reasons like excellent developer team(Great at marketing), huge community support, mobile mining aspect etc which is why I have a lot of faith in this coin. Apart from this coin, I think that XRP, XLM and DENT could also rise drastically in value later this year. Am expecting a big rally in the upcoming months by bitcoin which will help drive the value of my coins up towards the moon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

New promising project is Internet of Services Token (IOST), just now is listing on Binance. Maybe new IOTA. Price is still cheap.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Current projects that I mentioned earlier have increased significantly. Some projects that I appreciate for long term investment: Nimfa, UTK, Forty Seven Bank, Socifi, etc ..

alfian123

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

This is one the common question that people keep asking. To be honest no one know what is the best coin to HODL because what works for me might not work for you. On the other hand, this is your money hence before investing you should do your homework, study the market, people behind the project, future growth prospects and things of that nature. Always remember "Invest what you can afford to lose".

Here's my list for your reference-

Onion
Grim
xGoX
Worms
OHM
REBL
Buzz etc etc..........................

Thanks and have a nice day.

it turns out there are also many reference coins you enter. thank you for the input.
unfortunately, I do not have that coin.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

I'm holding Oyster Pearl PRL now, I bought it when it was very cheap and now although it is dumping but I have faith that this coins will soon rise to the moon because their project is very amazing and soon will be used by websites to cover their storage expenses.

martin688 (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

I guess ripple will be good.
Thank you for your suggestion. XRP has been x10 in 2 mouths. I think it is great for invest in the future. 😗😗😗
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I'm holding Oyster Pearl PRL now, I bought it when it was very cheap and now although it is dumping but I have faith that this coins will soon rise to the moon because their project is very amazing and soon will be used by websites to cover their storage expenses.
Oyster Pearl PRL coin is amazing, I will try to monitor the coins to be used as coin holding. because right now I just hold the fdx coins, and utrust to hold the future because I always monitor the fdx and utrust coins have a good price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: