Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The countries banned Bitcoin  (Read 512 times)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

I heard that some countries banned Bitcoin and 2 of them are China and Russia because the goverment think that Bitcoin deals are speculative, and the currency is always risky. But is it correct because there are a lof of Chinese use Bitcoin now?
No, Russia has not regulated bitcoin. In where have you read that bullshit?

Just China tried to regulate it as much as they could, but they are never going to stop the usage of bitcoin, because how can they know who is really "using" it? Are you dumb?

Yes as I know bitcoin is not fully banned in these countries, why people here are spreading this misleading info?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

Well according to my observations these countries have banned bitcoin because they think that the use of bitcoin would someday make their national currencies obsolete abd that it hasn't helped theur economy. Anyways, I don't think that Russia did banned bitcoin because bitcoin is propering greatly there with banks and establishments that support bitcoin-natured payments.

GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

as far as I know, Russia did not prohibit bitcoin. just did not allow it)) at the moment, bitcoin is banned only in India, well, probably in North Korea) that would prohibit bitcoin, it is necessary to ban the Internet, and it is almost impossible

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

as far as I know, Russia did not prohibit bitcoin. just did not allow it)) at the moment, bitcoin is banned only in India, well, probably in North Korea) that would prohibit bitcoin, it is necessary to ban the Internet, and it is almost impossible
The restriction of bitcoin is something I really do not care about. In my own country, the government has put in place measures to prevent bitcoin. But people in my country still talk about bitcoins in the streets and no one in the country is arrested.
And I think the crypto market will not be affected too much unless the whole world is against the BTC.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

The countries banned in bitcoin
1.CHINA because the republic of peoples in China announced in 2017 that the country will use their own digital currency
2.NIGERIA also banned bitcoin the bank of nigerian informed that all transaction in bitcoin and other virtual currencies has been banned in nigeria
3.EQUADOR the bitcoins has been entirely banned and to fill the void the government has declared an intent to issue state-backed cryptocurrency.
4.THAILAND the virtual currency in bitcoin has been banned in thailand, according to a prominent bitcoin exchange that operates in the southeast asian country.
5.VIETNAM  banned the virtual currency bitcoin, citing its ease of use for criminal purposes and its high risk for investors.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Well according to my observations these countries have banned bitcoin because they think that the use of bitcoin would someday make their national currencies obsolete abd that it hasn't helped theur economy. Anyways, I don't think that Russia did banned bitcoin because bitcoin is propering greatly there with banks and establishments that support bitcoin-natured payments.

So they think that crypto currency does not help their economy? Maybe because bitcoin don't have tax that's why they other countries think about it, but bitcoin really help economy if they study about it.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

These countries didn't ban bitcoin but they try to regulate it strongly because bitcoin let ordinary people to become rich

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

For me both countries are banning bitcoin in russia and china but not a ban as they will remove the coin's authority completely in their country. In china country is a platform based in china still stands and as the number one exchange in the world. Cool
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

From what I can gather, is that Boliva, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Morocco have banned Bitcoin. Reasons range from not being regulated by the government to not being able to track BTC transactions.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

For me both countries are banning bitcoin in russia and china but not a ban as they will remove the coin's authority completely in their country. In china country is a platform based in china still stands and as the number one exchange in the world. Cool

Well, many countries declares banned bitcoin aside as those mention like Indonesia, South Korea. China partially ban bitcoin meaning they can access few coin exchanger site at a moment to exchange there money for the investors of mining were China has number one contender in bitcoin mining. This recently news that China declares a total banned for all cryptocurrencies to eliminate illegal digital coin. Giving respect to there national currency to increase in economic stability in there country.
Neljose

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Well, many countries declares banned bitcoin aside as those mention like Indonesia, South Korea. China partially ban bitcoin meaning they can access few coin exchanger site at a moment to exchange there money for the investors of mining were China has number one contender in bitcoin mining. This recently news that China declares a total banned for all cryptocurrencies to eliminate illegal digital coin. Giving respect to there national currency to increase in economic stability in there country.

As for  south Korea, yes they  were looking to place a ban on crypto-currency, but instead they changed their notion.  In a video posted to the presidential website South Korea’s minister of Governmental Policy Coordination, Hong Nam-ki, said the government would look at making cryptocurrency trading more transparent, instead of banning it outright, as previously feared. I think most countries who are raising dust about banning crypto-currency, will later come to this same conclusion.
Neljose

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

As for  south Korea, yes they  were looking to place a ban on crypto-currency, but instead they changed their notion.  In a video posted to the presidential website South Korea’s minister of Governmental Policy Coordination, Hong Nam-ki, said the government would look at making cryptocurrency trading more transparent, instead of banning it outright, as previously feared. I think most countries who are raising dust about banning crypto-currency, will later come to this same conclusion.

Most countries threatning to ban crypto-currency such as Indonesia and China are  doing it not because  they feel crypto-currency is bad, but they do it because it poses as a threat to the stability of their  national currency.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

I heard that some countries banned Bitcoin and 2 of them are China and Russia because the goverment think that Bitcoin deals are speculative, and the currency is always risky. But is it correct because there are a lof of Chinese use Bitcoin now?

The cryptocurrencies market in China is currently the largest. The amount of bitcoin, as well as the altcoins, are concentrated in the country so you can see that the Chinese New Year is strongly influencing the Bitcoin rate, the market is always dumping because so many cryptos sellers to buy cash.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

No, Russia has not regulated bitcoin. In where have you read that bullshit?

Just China tried to regulate it as much as they could, but they are never going to stop the usage of bitcoin, because how can they know who is really "using" it? Are you dumb?

Yes as I know bitcoin is not fully banned in these countries, why people here are spreading this misleading info?
because some people want to see bitcoin fall off for a certain purpose, if you're in a bitcoin world you should begin to realize that there are many rumors and issues that are always there and turning around here, you have to start learning not to get swayed on the issue because maybe it is a hoax and make you lose, such as the news that one country forbids bitcoin but there is no statement whatsoever from that country, the improtant thing is keep calm and do research before deciding the action
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Usually the government is banning Bitcoin just want to make sure the entry point to buy BTC at the lowest price

And sell it when the price has bounced

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

I don't think there's a point in banning anything. No matter what it will still happen. They just need to catch up on how to regulate it
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Drama
they play the authority to give shape to BTC Wall
I do not want to be consumed by an issue stating that BTC will close unless the BTC price falls below 2k US...

insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:15:42 AM

When governments ban crypto, I think they do so because they want to create fud and prevent mass adoption of crypto as a form of currency. Some say it's because they want to benefit themselves in doing so, crashing the markets to buy lower.

insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

Usually the government is banning Bitcoin just want to make sure the entry point to buy BTC at the lowest price

And sell it when the price has bounced
These are my sentiments too. It has worked time and again. Bitcoin refuses to stay down when it crashes and they have seen that, therefore they create fud, buy on the dips and make money. If you are a smart investor, you will buy the dips and hold for dear life.

Alexis77600

Activity: 98

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:28:42 AM

I have the same feeling states do not really want to ban crypto but they want have control of it. It's  why they try to scare people to take control and make money on it

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: