Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling  (Read 17160 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

I don't know what taktik do you use, I personally just hold. May be I am doing wrong, but for me it is safer to hold

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

I am hodling all my coins and trying to earn more in bounties. It won't bring you much if you invest in altcoins or ICOs at the moment. But you can take part in perspective bounties and get tokens without any investment. The more you hodl, the bigger the profit will be.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

I don't know what taktik do you use, I personally just hold. May be I am doing wrong, but for me it is safer to hold
I think what you do by holding it while the market is falling is already good because if we sell it of course it is a wrong decision and we can lose, but somehow it depends on the personal decision of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

The only strategy I have is just to keep the tokens when the market falls, now I think you just need to do nothing and wait for the market to recover
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

I usually hear my fellow crypto enthusiast asking between their opinion regarding their tactics that they always do when market is falling is that they always hold for their tokens or crypto currencies for as long as they can and wait for the time until the market values of their crypto currencies will go up again so they can be able to earn profits from it.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Beginners and professional traders have different tactics. Beginners make the same mistakes. They buy a coin, and it starts to fall. Instead of getting out of the coin at a loss, they sit back and wait for growth. As a result, their Deposit just dies. And professional traders always put protective stop orders, thereby losing 2-3% of the transaction, not 20-50% as beginners
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

My tactics when market is falling too hard, like this past months is HOLDING all my coins, there are no other best ways to do, but to hold it and wait for the comeback, recover of the coin. Stay positive in cryptocurrency! It will recover soon!
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

HODL today is also the right decision if you do not understand trading, and if you start learning trading a little, you will understand that today exchanges can be used from the point of view of margin trading.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

My tactics when Market is falling is holding all my coins. Simple as that because when i sell it immediately i will lost my profit and don't have a chance to regain it. So i will hold it to have a chance to regain my profit. Smiley
Eric

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Surely if you are sure about that dumping continue you need to set stop loss. But if you already lose too much money in my opinion you shouldnt sell. You need to buy more
with that way you can decrease your price. You know also some people opening shorts when market is falling. but i am afraiding of using margin trading so in my opinion.
Sell high if you can do . and after buy the dip. If you didint sell high. Buy the dip and buy another dip more. And after wait until bull market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

When the market is crashing like now a days you better to sell your coins and convert to USD. So you can buy same coins in the dip.
Few weeks back, when the btc was drooped to 10k zone, lot of traders (including me) suggested to buy btc in that price. But what happened next? It further down to 6k. BTC is crashing all the coins going down. That is the basic according to my understanding.

When you are really sure about the drop of the price you can buy it. But you should not panic when you find that the price become more terrible after that. If you want to sell it just be patient. The strategy of buying, holding and selling are depends on market situation. You should be carefull about it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

AH tactics I have no for order to not losing money or losing in smaller case , I think that the best solution especially on such a market will to store )

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

In the period of falling prices in the crypto market, I just continue to hold Ethereum. Bitcoin, Ripple, NEO, Waves and EOS. These are the most reliable coins on the crypto market, which in any case will be able to recover their positions after a major fall. I also invest approximately 10% of my money in the purchase of new ICOs.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

There are a lot of different methods how to earn money on the falling market. You can take part in different bounties and hodl your earnings until the better market conditions. Or you can start trading and use the margin trading feature.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

In the falling market, you can only purchase the Bitcoin and Ethereum or another reputed coin like NEO, TRON etc. But if you are seeing the token market and purchase any token you will make a heavy loss because these are heavy volatile during the crash market. Also, can't say whether it will grow further or not. And, the decline you will see even 50x times.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Hi all,
Thanks

In my opinion, holdin is the most reasonable choice in this bear season.

And if you have a capital for investing in, I think you shouldn't make your investment without following the prices and speculations.

Holding is not always good Cheesy
If you buy in 2017 when it was about 20.000$
And you would holded until today ...welll you lose.
Best way i said many times is to learn about market and you will know when the price goes down and up.
I can analyse it takes just common sense to see this

before the market suffered a fall should intervene to prevent land. because I see a lot of efforts are being made to prevent the occurrence of the fall against the market as increasing investment and fewer coins sell in the near future. so being able to trigger the presence of affordable market stability.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Hi all,
Thanks

In this case, the best tactic for successful work is waiting, to continue to hold your coins for the future. Indeed, in the period of falling prices it is impossible to sell coins, in any case, reliable cryptocurrencies will eventually recover their positions. But the specific tactic is chosen for each case individually, you need to make a decision yourself.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

HODL today is also the right decision if you do not understand trading, and if you start learning trading a little, you will understand that today exchanges can be used from the point of view of margin trading.
It's even better to put more and more buy order consider this can be considered as the bottom of cryptocurrency. Basically buy altcoin will worth rather than major crypto because the major crypto lack of volatility.
So many people have created their story regarding the latest price of major coin. There were no any movement on the chart.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

There are a lot of different methods how to earn money on the falling market. You can take part in different bounties and hodl your earnings until the better market conditions. Or you can start trading and use the margin trading feature.
   if you are talking about trading on credit. I heard that they give $ 1,000 to trade coins. But I prefer not to take loans yet.need to think well me
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

Hi all,
Thanks

but there are some exchangers that do not provide stop-loss features so you have to cut lose manually, if like this I suggest don't ever leaving from your PC
another suggestion: when the price of a coin in market A falling you can arbitrate to market B for gain profit, but this method is rather risky  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 »
  Print  

Jump to: