Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin faces crash again.  (Read 413 times)
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

You guys seriously need to stop saying that this is a crash, because it is not, and there is a lot of people who might think that everything is crashing right now, and that is not happening!
This is just a dip, a little downside, there is nothing to be afraid of at the moment.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinviking

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Guys, wasn't there a futures contract to be terminated on 16th?
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Guys, wasn't there a futures contract to be terminated on 16th?

I think it was ending this friday
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

Bitcoin is not facing a crash, it is just the mentality we have and we are expecting beyond what bitcoin can offer to us. It is just a normal what we are experiencing right now due to some unforeseen happened in Asian and their respective banks, it was really unpredictable. And one of the factor is that we must to do to help the bitcoin community is to keep holding and encourage our friends and love ones to do the same rather than screaming here in forum.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

As of now the price of the bitcoin still decreasing the better you gonna do right now is to buy kore bitcoin and keep holding bitcoin.  Because for sure it will increase again this is good to earm some profit because as of now this good for shorterm. Today price is 10,225 and for sure after few hours maybe it will back to 11,000 so what re you waiting fkr buy bitcoin now.  I think 20k dollars is possible to happen again in the next few months and possible the lowest price of the bitcoin before end of this month will be 10k dollars..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Confidence in Bitcoin still high. Seems fees have gone down also. Probably more stable recovery around February.

Might be. People very often tend to exaggerate the situation, and that while the market has been moving up and down for weeks now. It's maiy the lack of liquidity making these price swings pretty large, and that within an already very wide range. In other words, dumps look more severe than they in reality are, and the 'recoveries' look better than they in reality are. One day we'll be hovering around $11k, where a few days later we're close to $13-$14k, to later fall back to $11k again. I understand why people get worried in some cases, but this market isn't a kindergarten for noobs to have fun at. If you can't handle the volatility and the rapidly changing sentiments, you should just stay away....
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

I think bitcoin is very volatile at the moment and unable to moving up, and all of the alt also experience the same, its not a good start for bitcoin, but bitcoin price still better than last year, so I think bitcoin still doing fine, bitcoin now facing a lot of pressure, so the investors is not too happy with this situation, maybe we will see the price fluctuate like this for a while
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

From the beginning of the year bitcoin has been experiencing price crash. Though fluctuations were common with bitcoin, price crashing to such a low value truly creates a fear of using bitcoin. Another thing is that expecting the growth to continue users invested even when the price was above $16000. What is the situation of those users.
reck1ess (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

Bitcoin is not facing a crash, it is just the mentality we have and we are expecting beyond what bitcoin can offer to us. It is just a normal what we are experiencing right now due to some unforeseen happened in Asian and their respective banks, it was really unpredictable. And one of the factor is that we must to do to help the bitcoin community is to keep holding and encourage our friends and love ones to do the same rather than screaming here in forum.
Thanks for the correction of my statement about bitcoin crash, now i know the difference of Bitcoin crash from dip. Lesson learned and from now on, i will continue to learn from others and improve my topics. Thanks everyone.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

You guys seriously need to stop saying that this is a crash, because it is not, and there is a lot of people who might think that everything is crashing right now, and that is not happening!
This is just a dip, a little downside, there is nothing to be afraid of at the moment.

yeah and indeed it doesn't help to convince some of the investors to hold on this circumstances. And Instead of saying about crash i think much better to help others to motivate cause its a big help to speed up the recovery of bitcoin price. 
RogetBaxX

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

As we can see right now, bitcoin is going down again to $10,000, so the question is, when do you think will this repeating crashes end and reaches back to $20,000 again?
What will be the lowest value of bitcoin in the end of January?
Will it be able to recover back to $20,000 by the end of this month?
My predictions were that it would drop to 8k, and now I do not know how it keeps on one level, only small jumps are visible. So until the end of January and will be in price, and up to 20k if by summer it will come very well.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:19:50 AM

I agreed with you,the word crashing may not help bitcoin growth as this may further lead to panic selling.There are many people who has invested in bitcoin but are no courageous to hold unto their investment ,and may decides selling because of fear. I think the word "dip" should be appropriate to use here.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

As we can see right now, bitcoin is going down again to $10,000, so the question is, when do you think will this repeating crashes end and reaches back to $20,000 again?
What will be the lowest value of bitcoin in the end of January?
Will it be able to recover back to $20,000 by the end of this month?

Bitcoin would crash to $4000. Remember 2013-2014. Crashed from $1000 to $200
I'm personally still less convinced about that, because of course the development of the times or the development of bitcoin popularity to the many people will be different from previous years and can be different from what has happened in the past years.
Some of the latest news that appears.. also of course can be affect to the price development that unexpected.

I'm more convinced that the lowest bitcoin price for this january will not be much lower than $10k, for the recovering up to $20k again.. it looks like it hasn't seen at all for this month would be reached it back, but I believe it will be back tends lead to the height.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

There is no way to predict an unpredictable like bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but based on its history, there are some months where the price of bitcoin is low or undergoes a slight to massive corrections and January is one of them. These are months of consolidation and you can't expect bitcoin price to soar over this period. The fourth quarter of last month shows some long bullish market for bitcoin before it goes down for correction in the middle of December. But I doubt if bitcoin can repeat its success last year where many all-time highs are recorded.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: