Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Masonic/Freemason national sojourners medal  (Read 1205 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:35:15 PM

Alright so this post isn't for me.  Its for a Masonic Brother of mine.

So I'd hope someone from the arned forces would pick this up but any are welcome. This is a medal given to a mason that has served his country in a leadership role  officers, NCO's, JAG Lawyers and Judges. They also will from time to time honor a Mason who more then just served.

The group is invite only and sometimes looked at as part of the whole tin foil shit concerning Masonic NWO.  The truth of the matter is this group does a hell of a lot of work for vets.  Fighting for rights,  aid when needed and so on.  Basically it's an uber masonic American Legion.

Asking

0.4BTC  firm

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: