Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Management of Money / Budget Management  (Read 98 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Sometime I wonder how to manage money in life and how people save money.

Most of the time when everything is going fine in life and you start thinking that I will be able to save some money this month....and what happen after 3 to 4 days you will face a difficulty/problem in which you have to spend all the money that you were thinking to save.

Is there any way to manage funds in daily life?
What are the tips to save money?

I have tried a lot but unable to save.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Most of the time when everything is going fine in life and you start thinking that I will be able to save some money this month....and what happen after 3 to 4 days you will face a difficulty/problem in which you have to spend all the money that you were thinking to save.

The common advice I hear is to deduct the saving from you income immediately after paying all the expenses. Only then do you get to pull out some of the remaining money. When your salary comes in, after the deductions, take away money for the utilities/food/rent for the month, and then take 20%-50 of the remaining money and save that. The remaining money can then be divided up for various projects like investing as well as your monthly entertainment budget, etc.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:38:14 AM

I really feel you. We are in the same situation and i am habing a hard time to save especially now that I am a mother, i need to save for emergency and future expenses.. I saw on the tv that it is advised to list down all your expenses, even the snallest one, so you can monitor where your money is going and where you can cut in case of emergency. Also, upon receiving the money, you have first to save at least 10% of the money received.

I am still starting again and i hope i can save. I am somehow pressured but I am trying my best not to pressure myself and just to make sure a little amount is saved. Also, self-discipline is a huge factor in saving (I believe so) and to always remind myself that I have to save and lessen buying things I want and buy only things that I and my family need.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

Before I'm spend the money I need to write down and totally how much at all need to pays all the things.I will separate the savings money wth using money it easier to manage its before lose at all.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

First, announce to everyone that you intend to set aside money for saving and that money will not be spent no matter what (still make a separate savings AND emergency fund though). This why when you start being a bit frivolous, they'd call you out and you will feel shame. We can plan all we want but it also depend on our environment, mainly the people around us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: