Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless  (Read 3600 times)
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

Bitcoins is not that useless. Everything you counted before is just a payment for decentralized and almost full guarded cryptocurrency with highest price nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

We do respect your opinion. But for us bitcoin is a big help to us because we earn a lot of money on it. For me to have work and I'm in bitcoin I save a lot of money so bitcoin is useful.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

We do respect your opinion. But for us bitcoin is a big help to us because we earn a lot of money on it. For me to have work and I'm in bitcoin I save a lot of money so bitcoin is useful.
if you earn Bitcoin and still work on another job, then why are you saving? At least I understand that bitcoin gives good income and opportunity without saving.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

if you earn Bitcoin and still work on another job, then why are you saving? At least I understand that bitcoin gives good income and opportunity without saving.
You can earn with the help of other coins and do not take risks in vain because of the price of bitcoin. This gold rush will soon end.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:40:38 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1), Semosuchi Tesongrato (1)

Any technology at its beginnings had a lot of bad issues; if people had let themselves be discouraged we would have nothing of what we have now.
So, the secret is simply to try to solve this issues one by one. That's all.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

Any technology at its beginnings had a lot of bad issues; if people had let themselves be discouraged we would have nothing of what we have now.
So, the secret is simply to try to solve this issues one by one. That's all.
Thank god! There is someone who understands that bitcoin is a revolutionary technology and it demands time and patience to bloom at peak. Obviously there are certain problems faced by people for using it but we should be determined to solve them rather than becoming pessimistic.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

Simply save to reserve more funds. Waiting for market volatility and continue to buy. Everyone has the right to invest more. It's like I'm investing a little bit of ETH and ripple and joining the signature campaign. Savings to accumulate investment is a good thing.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

I respect your point of view when it comes to bitcoin. It wasn't entirely useless if a lot of people are benefiting from it. A lot of people get rich because of bitcoin and I think it is quite rude to say it was useless.
I dont think that bitcoin is useless because it helps a lot in reducing unemployment and i cant contradic those views of some people that thinks bitcoin is a useless but for me either its benefit will help people.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Without saving is your issue, to be honest, everyone should to have an amount for saving. In any field, even you have huge money, you always have a amount for saving to help you have money for urgent case. Especially the predict the price of cryptocurrency is very difficult, you can not know exact time you have money for urgent case when you are losing money in trading.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

If you think so that bitcoin is useless then why are you still in this forum. Many of us here believe that bitcoin is an investment just have a smart trading and holding then you willl be able to double your money in just a matter of time. It is not useless and it gives more opportunity to those who are dreaming to grow status of one's life with an easy way of achieving it. There is no way you could belittle us or put down our opinion because we have different point of view in life. Maybe you see it like bitcoin is useless but for us it is valuable and hopefully it will be able us to gain more. So if you think that please pm me and give me your account and password. Lol

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3200

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:40:58 AM by odolvlobo

... Many of us here believe that bitcoin is an investment just have a smart trading and holding then you willl be able to double your money in just a matter of time. It is not useless and it gives more opportunity to those who are dreaming to grow status of one's life with an easy way of achieving it. ...

Investment is not use. It is the opposite of use, in fact. When you invest, you don't use your bitcoins for a long time and then you sell them.

If you think bitcoins are useful, then tell me how you use them.

I dont think that bitcoin is useless because it helps a lot in reducing unemployment and i cant contradic those views of some people that thinks bitcoin is a useless but for me either its benefit will help people.

I am skeptical. Can you please point me to your source that shows that Bitcoin reduces unemployment?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

i don't think so because bitcoin helps people that have financial problems and people that have no jobs.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Anything is useless when not used. As I can see in your point of view it doesn't sound anything better. And that is just what bitcoins need to attend to for its improvement. Unsatisfied customers always have the right to call for a better service. Others think the opposite and are satisfied, I think they don't have problems yet. So if you have these problems, it's good that the idea was raised as of this point in time for them to be able to improve what you think wasn't just right.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

Btc can never be useless in my opinion.Those who don't like Btc,many have been away from it.Nobody if forced and it's not necessary to work on it for all.According to my view,Btc eliminates unemployment,helps to create jobs for many people,makes investment more profitable.My suggestion for those who said Btc is useless,research first then comment.

DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

Bitcoin transaction now costs only $0.11 and its only 30% of segwit adoption. And it is still in early stages.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Wow, is this something that what we call fake news to manipulate market or what?? Is this post is something to make supporters of Bitcoin go panic and sell their Bitcoin? I don't know but all I can say is Bitcoin is not useless for me. The transaction fee is not that high actually and transfer for payment does not take that long. The rank of the account is Sr., that means the account is been with Bitcoin for quite some times now. It really puzzled me on your post. Don't worry, thank you for the thought. Noted. I respect your opinion.

I'm staying with Bitcoin. I love the vision of Bitcoin making our life easy. Appreciated your post.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:51 AM

I don't totally think so. The thing is this is the nature of bitcoin, and that is to be volatile, otherwise we wouldn't have able to earn from it. We just have to be patient and endure this moment because eventually, bitcoin's value will grow again and it will become profitable. We just need to have a little bit of faith. We owe bitcoin that after we earned a lot from it.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

No its not, i mean i beg to disagree that Bitcoin is useless. Bitcoin is valuable specially in terms of online jobs and investments that pays bitcoin. It has a value specially when those times that rises very high, the problem with that high value of it affects the fees of wallet when you transfer bitcoin to other bitcoin wallets why because of its value. but for now that the value drops the fees also drops. In that case, and grabbing its time to purchase and use.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

Btc can never be useless in my opinion.Those who don't like Btc,many have been away from it.Nobody if forced and it's not necessary to work on it for all.According to my view,Btc eliminates unemployment,helps to create jobs for many people,makes investment more profitable.My suggestion for those who said Btc is useless,research first then comment.
We have to respect the opinion of other people because this is the cause of so many fights and disturbances when we don’t listen other’s point of view. Rather it would be our intention to impose our own idea on other. So that is best thing I read in this comment. As far as bitcoins are concerned, so they are making the lives of people fantastic. They are helping us, everyone.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

I got your point, but bitcoin is not useless as there are people that still use bitcoin and earn a lot from it. There investors that still trust the crypto and still has the highest price in the market. BTC price is rising now a days. You should think it over if I where you.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: