Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo future?  (Read 411 times)
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

NEO is one of my favourite Altcoin in cryptocurrency market, this is one among top 10 Altcoins. It has very good project and rapid development is crytomarket.
I will say more, many believe that NEO can replace the Etherium, steal its popularity and capitalization. I'm rooting for NEO with all my heart.
much speculation says if neo will surely overtake ethereum. but I can not predict that we can only see it in some time ahead and certainly will continue to happen.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

NEO is called the "chinese ethereum" and it is also a platform for smart contracts that is, unfortunately, not really decentralized. Still in that part of the world it is going to be the blockchain of choice for many projects, so I think its future is bright. Of course in my opinion you should always diversify, and NEO (also in my opinion) is a relevant coin that should be part of your portfolio. Plus there will be some really good projects built on NEO.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

I think NEO definitely has future. It is a good platform, supported by China. A lot of cool projects were made on NEO. The last highest rise was in January. Probably, it is good for long term holding, I think NEO is quie prospective.
Now more and more ICOs are on NEO platform. There are more expensive and difficult than on Eth. That's why those ICOs in most cases are successful. Unlike ICO on eth blockchain. There is make own ICO can any schoolboy
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:07:59 PM

Neo is a popular coin in China, i feel that it has the potential to become the next ETH. Apart from smart contract feature, you can generate gas just by holding Neo in a supported wallet.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

Neo means Chinese market, which is virtually immense long term, so I guess you can't be wrong in betting on this platform. As soon as it delivers a fully functional product, it'll explode.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Non-profit, NEO is the blockchain platform of Chinese origin intended to support the smart economy, NEO's smart contracts are designed to solve the scalability problems that arise with other crypto-crashes.
The future is not right and everything can change, I think a prominent Chinese cryptomaniac like Neo has a huge future potential because China is one of the most populous countries in the world and also one of the biggest economies.
yinoye

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

What is the Neo future?  How they can compete with other smart contracts?
Neo is a very popular coin among the chinese and they have strong development team. I think it's a good long term coin to invest in for good returns as it still has big room for growth
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

One of my favorite.I liked neo they have a good future.They also have a good technology.China is supporting neo that's a plus point.Many project developers NEO platform.Some of them are really good.Neo is one of the best competitors of ETh Maybe best One.Plus holding neo gives you gas.So great community support from a project.many developers are being interested in neo now a day.They have the city of zeon support.And one plus point for me neo has no txn Fees.So in my opinion neo have everything to prove itself as an ideal platform.Its just need some more time.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

NEO continues to attract the attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. Recently, the company announced cooperation with AdEx, as a result of which the first application of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will be possible.

In addition, the Shanghai China market research firm, Red Pulse, has announced plans to create a dedicated research platform. It will be based on the NEO 2.0 platform. Red Pulse will be the first ICO to be launched using NEO. It is reported that the platform will allow readers to use the digital currency as a reward for analysts and other active participants of the project. This currency will be a new token called $RPX running on NEO.
I think this cryptocurrency has a successful future!
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Neo is a product from China, not official but i think Neo is building by China goverment. And we all know, China is the country with most people, lots of chance to grow a startup there, lots of things need to build.... So the potential is too high and Neo price still low, worth to buy more.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: