Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need crypto topic ideas and guest bloggers or interviewees on my website.  (Read 134 times)
mcbleu2000 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:59:25 PM

Hi, I'm focusing more on crypto currency trading on my alternative investment website Gold Investment Network.  If anyone has any ideas or even would like support of your Bitcoin/cryptos website or blog, let me know. Thanks.
www.goldinvestnet.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

If you have a budget I can offer you my writing service which can be found in my signature.

Positivebetting
Dippli

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

Hi,

We run https://www.dippli.com a crypto news site, and we would be happy to kinda bootstrap (help get you started) with a few articles in return for a link to the original story. We got a few middle east news stories here https://www.dippli.com/category/q-news if that would be of interest. Any way, PM us if you are interested and we can talk to it in details then.

/R
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Hi, I'm focusing more on crypto currency trading on my alternative investment website Gold Investment Network.  If anyone has any ideas or even would like support of your Bitcoin/cryptos website or blog, let me know. Thanks.
www.goldinvestnet.com

Hi there! I would take a look at Rentberry.com which is disrupting the long term rental using a cryptocurrency called BERRY. Rentberry is a company that is filling a needed service of streamlining the rental leasing process for the benefit of both landlords and tenants. Think Airbnb for leases instead of vacations.

It’s a platform which includes rental listings, application submission, and lease fulfillment. It’s all powered through a cryptocurrency called BERRY which is used for the internal protocol transactions and saves all users money. Rentberry raised over $30 Million usd in order to sustain their development and expand operations globally. We can expect a roll out of their new ios and android app by this summer which is really exciting. Rentberry and their berry token which is now available on hitbtc and Idex exchanges is joined by an active community on telegram https://t.me/RentberryNews where you can even ask the CEO ANY question you have. You can visit their already functioning platform @ http://rentberry.com and take a look at what the future of rental might look like. 

- Already a working product
- Raised $30 million
- Thousands of users
- Hundreds of thousands of rental listings
- Large upcoming partnerships
- Proven team
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

Since you are an investor in gold, you know more about "bubbles," do not make your site bubble and get results.
Just as this forum needs patience, be patient and search for members of high merits, old members, and developers.
I recommend these users HCP, DannyHamilton, nullius and Xynerise.
If you want to get quick results, create an ad here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Coinlottery

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Greetings,

Are you still looking for topics for your website?

I have quite a few interesting ones in mind but will keep them to myself till i hear from you.

I hope you will hit me back soon, so we can discuss the specifics.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: