Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) someone who can get my money back from scammer of this forum  (Read 203 times)
Nawikre (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

Hello guys,

I am the sucker that fell twice for a scam (first one was for $3000,00 and this one is for $5000). I am stupid and naive into thinking i could trust people when it comes to money. The scammer is the user Anticonti (his email  vallery9s2@gmail.com) that used SebastianJu escrow service (he spoofed his gmail) to scam me out of $5000,00 hard f**king working money. As i do not have btc or something like that. All proof of the scam in skype. I am looking for someone that is able to help me get my money back. In anyway possible. I could even BEG for donations, but i do not know if this is allowed.

I would realy hope that there is someone out there that can be trusted and there is a white, grey or even black methode to get my money back and stop this ass in scamming more people.

If someone wants proof of the scam i can deliver it. (On both scamms)

Iwan
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Hello guys,

I am the sucker that fell twice for a scam (first one was for $3000,00 and this one is for $5000). I am stupid and naive into thinking i could trust people when it comes to money. The scammer is the user Anticonti (his email  vallery9s2@gmail.com) that used SebastianJu escrow service (he spoofed his gmail) to scam me out of $5000,00 hard f**king working money. As i do not have btc or something like that. All proof of the scam in skype. I am looking for someone that is able to help me get my money back. In anyway possible. I could even BEG for donations, but i do not know if this is allowed.

I would realy hope that there is someone out there that can be trusted and there is a white, grey or even black methode to get my money back and stop this ass in scamming more people.

If someone wants proof of the scam i can deliver it. (On both scamms)

Iwan

You are still waiting for someone to contact you before sharing the details of the scam? I am not sure people will take you serious on this. First, have you open a scam accusation thread where you supply all evidences to everyone who cares to know and determine how to tackle it. This will serve one main reason, stopping someone else from getting scammed the same way and also ensuring the the username is called out for his action from there it might be contract go wrong or anything else.

Its after that you can embark on finding the person but you must have been someone special to have fallen for scam twice by just trusting people blindly based on what they say. I hope you are not one person that go about looking for free or cheap stuffs. Anyway, try this but be more careful in selecting those reaching out to you to offer this service that you require some of them don't even have the skills to find someone on their street.
Nawikre (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Thank you for your comment.

it is very clear that this one IS a scammer as he used a email adres that was not his, but from sebastianju. He gave me a wallet adres that is NOT Sebastianju's wallet adress etc. by spoofing sebastianju's email adres.

I did not know i needed to open a scam accusation thread. I need to find where to open such thread. Thank you for this.

And i was not looking for a cheap buy, i payed a normal amount on a selling topic here on the forum.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Thank you for your comment.

it is very clear that this one IS a scammer as he used a email adres that was not his, but from sebastianju. He gave me a wallet adres that is NOT Sebastianju's wallet adress etc. by spoofing sebastianju's email adres.

I did not know i needed to open a scam accusation thread. I need to find where to open such thread. Thank you for this.

And i was not looking for a cheap buy, i payed a normal amount on a selling topic here on the forum.

Here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Nawikre (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

thank you, placed a message in this topic. And i got all the proof someone needs to prove that he is a scammer. I now see that there are more people that have delt with him....and lost money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: