Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXCHANGE]💰ChangeNOW: anonymous | limitless | 0.5% fee 💰  (Read 333 times)
ChangeNOW (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 11:04:26 AM by ChangeNOW

Hi guys!  Smiley

We are pleased to announce our service to the BT Talk community!
https://changenow.io/?utm_source=bttalk

ChangeNOW is a fast and easy service that comes in handy when you need to exchange your coins on-the-go. The service is non-custodial, limitless and does not require any sign ups. We don't have any additional fees and are always here to help! Please give it a try and let us know what you think.

Support team: support@changenow.io
PR queries: pr@changenow.io

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChangeNOW_io
Blog: https://medium.com/@changenow_io

Personality test "Which cryptocurrency are you?" https://changenow.io/crypto-personality

Enjoy our service and feel free to leave any feedback here  Smiley

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChangeNOW (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Let us know if you have any questions. We now support Cardano (ADA) for fast and anonymous coin conversions. Give it a try https://changenow.io/

ni23457
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

Let us know if you have any questions. We now support Cardano (ADA) for fast and anonymous coin conversions. Give it a try https://changenow.io/

Yes, I have a very important question!

Explain please why you fled your office a week ago? (as soon as Russian sites wrote about your illegal activities)
St. Petersburg, Ligovsky prospect, 50, building 13, office 28
Why, when someone calls +7 812 646-96-32, Konstantin Brumm refuses to give a new address?

Konstantin Brumm is CEO of Evercode at now when Roman Lapin is founder of Evercode(and CEO of ChangeNOW) but both work together. Evercode is developer of ChangeNOW (Investigation topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0 )
https://evercodelab.com/
EVERCODE LAB Ltd
OGRN: 1137847068017
INN: 7804502846
Legal address: St. Petersburg, Brianceva str, 7, office 613
Founders:
50% Sergeev Petr Konstantinovich (Also this person is "Lead Developer, is a blockchain enthusiast..." (the information from NOW token WhitePaper ))
14.02.2013 , INN 471421285013
50% Lapin Roman Dmitrievich
14.02.2013 , INN 290131772518
CEO
Brumm Konstanin Aleksandrovich
22.02.2018, INN 471505717005

You call yourself a legitimate business. Why do you run away from your office and keep the new address a secret? What are you afraid of? After all, you have everything under the law and Russian police will protect you. So what is the problem?

veronicasmithen03

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

There is a lot of deception from this exchange. Anyone  who's followed the case regarding the 100 BCH stolen from the user above should check out the Reddit threads.

The site is advertised everywhere as "ANONYMOUS + LIMITLESS" - that is absolutely NOT THE CASE. How you get off advertising the exchange as such, then holding hostage someone's 100 BCH until they comply with AML + KYC?? That makes no sense. BAIT AND SWITCH is what this is known as.

The company is registered in another country, but that's obvious because this business is illegal in Russia. Completely illegal.

So we have a company that is operating illegally in Russia, advertised itself (and continues to do so) as totally anonymous + limitless, yet says they need to comply with AML + KYC?Huh? Pretty odd statement to make when your business is against the law to begin with... Obviously they aren't complying with the law to begin with, so they have no ground to stand on. The company HAD to be registered outside if Russia, as this is illegal.  

Give the guy his money back for crying out loud. I don't see how all the negative press is going to be worth it? Do a google search for your service - the top results are regarding you scamming.  

OR if you really wanna convince anyone of your truthfulness, contact the actual police in your country to start a..... Oh yeah that's right, you can't because your business is illegal.

You wanna do this to your customers, fine... But don't ADVERTISE your service as "anonymous + limitless" when it CLEARLY ISN'T. The entire reason for this whole event was the fact that he exchanged a large # of BCH - hardly limitless. And hardly anonymous when your funds are held hostage and you're being forced to send photos of your passport (identy theft, hello??), etc.

The service advertised is nothing but deception. Update your advertisements to reflect this. If you can't be honest with your customers, how can you expect the same??

EDIT: This is my first post. I have followed these forums for years but this fiasco really made me upset.  I have never used ChangeNOW, so can't give any first hand experience. But after reading various reviews and complaints of the  service, I'm not sure I would feel comfortable doing so. At least with the other services, you may pay a higher fee - but you'll always get your funds! Obviously can't say the same thing here.
matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:18:30 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 11:56:34 AM by matej krkic

But where did you find the word "Anonymous"? I can't find it on the site.

Edit: Figured out. They used to be "anonymous exchanger" but now they don't even use this word on their website.

P.S. "This is my first post. I have followed these forums for years but this fiasco really made me upset." - LOL =))) one more shill of ni23457 here
ChangeNOW (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

Hello everyone!
We're here to deliver more explanations, just so that we're clear.

Our service is not anonymous. It used to be, yes, but when we integrated fiat-to-crypto purchases (provided by our partners), our approach changed and we implemented AML/KYC. Our website, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and FAQ had been updated around that time. We clearly state that we might perform an identity check if the transaction in question is considered suspicious by our risk management system.
Still, most transastions aren't viable for KYC.

matej krkic

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

The same question to you, ni23457 : "Mr. Scammer, why do you send fake documents to KYC? What are you afraid of? After all, you have everything under the law and Russian police will protect you. So what is the problem?"
ni23457
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Hello everyone!
We're here to deliver more explanations, just so that we're clear.

Our service is not anonymous. It used to be, yes, but when we integrated fiat-to-crypto purchases (provided by our partners), our approach changed and we implemented AML/KYC. Our website, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and FAQ had been updated around that time. We clearly state that we might perform an identity check if the transaction in question is considered suspicious by our risk management system.

Cowardly scammer, you forgot how to read?

Why you fled your office a week ago? (as soon as Russian sites wrote about your illegal activities)
St. Petersburg, Ligovsky prospect, 50, building 13, office 28
Why, when someone calls +7 812 646-96-32, Konstantin Brumm refuses to give a new address?

Konstantin Brumm is CEO of Evercode at now when Roman Lapin is founder of Evercode(and CEO of ChangeNOW) but both work together. Evercode is developer of ChangeNOW (Investigation topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4647308.0 )
https://evercodelab.com/
EVERCODE LAB Ltd
OGRN: 1137847068017
INN: 7804502846
Legal address: St. Petersburg, Brianceva str, 7, office 613
Founders:
50% Sergeev Petr Konstantinovich (Also this person is "Lead Developer, is a blockchain enthusiast..." (the information from NOW token WhitePaper ))
14.02.2013 , INN 471421285013
50% Lapin Roman Dmitrievich
14.02.2013 , INN 290131772518
CEO
Brumm Konstanin Aleksandrovich
22.02.2018, INN 471505717005

You call yourself a legitimate business. Why do you run away from your office and keep the new address a secret? What are you afraid of? After all, you have everything under the law and Russian police will protect you. So what is the problem?

FOR THE IDIOT:

(I see that he wrote something, but I do not see what, since he's on the ignore list. I'm sorry I just can not waste time reading the messages of a mentally ill person)

matej krkic

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Good tactics. "You are ignored, I will not answer".

Anyway ni23457 was caught on document forging. He is scammer.
chance01

Activity: 75
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 01:18:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2020, 01:31:43 PM by chance01

I have used the service several times and so far it has worked 100% each time, so I can only recommend it.

... We clearly state that we might perform an identity check if the transaction in question is considered suspicious by our risk management system.
What I didn't know, however, is that it can also happen that an identity check takes place.

So far I always uses a VPN and that was obviously no problem.

But now I would like to use the service via TOR, is that a problem and will the system classify it as "suspicious" faster?
PS: I would only change small sums, maximum $500-600 (or at the moment that would be about 0.05 BTC), if that plays a role in the risk assessment. And I would only ever trade crypto currency, no FIAT.

ACrow
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:01:24 PM

They made the mistake of sending my xmr (over $110K) to an address that doesn't belong to me. They admitted the mistake, but are in no hurry to compensate my losses. They ignore my requests for an ETA and come up with barriers to not part with my money. I have opened an scam accusation against them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5359412.msg57911052#msg57911052
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: