Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3496 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes. We cannot really rely in one thing only. The exchange of BTC takes too long. While waiting for the exchange, we can use the time to collect crypto. While waiting we are also earning. Time is precious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

I really want everything about a crypto coin I like it too because a decentralized future .just pass on a work created both in trading and holding and other entrance fees to be earn in bitcoin I just continued to join investing in crypto coin because most of bitcoin the ethreum they use to make earn money for the future needs to be missed we really have crypto coin.
ronics

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

I really want everything about a crypto coin I like it too because a decentralized future .just pass on a work created both in trading and holding and other entrance fees to be earn in bitcoin I just continued to join investing in crypto coin because most of bitcoin the ethreum they use to make earn money for the future dont to be missed it. we really have crypto coin.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.
It's true, you can make profit by buying Bitcoin and hodl for long-term investment. For notes, don't following panic selling issue or trend, because crypto currencies are volatile means the value will up-down based on demand-supply transaction on market daily. I have no idea seeking some people doing panic selling when value Bitcoin going to falling as they have stated themselves that they will support those coins still exist and hold it when issue fud coming.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Of course yes I really do. Not only because of fast transaction of currencies but because also I invest in cryto world then I could double my profit because of it. Crypto Currency is fit to this generation because we are high tech right now.

Yes , crypto currencies are helping me a lot to improve my lifestyle in a short period no other business or investment has powerful like bitcoin that's why i likes crypto currencies very much . In future bitcoin has a great value and improvements .
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes and I really do like cypto coin. It's give me a lot of opportunity and a lot of profit to earn as well. It's improve me a lot of learns in bitcoin life with a good future.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

Of course yes I really do. Not only because of fast transaction of currencies but because also I invest in cryto world then I could double my profit because of it. Crypto Currency is fit to this generation because we are high tech right now.

Yes , crypto currencies are helping me a lot to improve my lifestyle in a short period no other business or investment has powerful like bitcoin that's why i likes crypto currencies very much . In future bitcoin has a great value and improvements .
Ofcourse i like and love cryptocurrencies that is why i used it in my everyday life because it keeps my wealth and it lessen my financial problems since i used bitcoin. Bitcoin can really help every individual to have better life  and experience a good income more than a regular job that is why there is a lot of investors would like to invest in bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Wittycoin

Activity: 695

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

I really like crypto coins because it is my living, without this cryptos I would not satisfy my daily needs.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Hmmm I do not really like it but I do not hate it either. Besides I never use crypto currency as a payment,because my country is not allowed to transact using bitcoin and other altcoin.
there are different opinions about crypto but as far as my relation is concern i like crypto because it bring revolution in world and day by day its users are going to increased because everyone they are going to earn from it easily and bitcoin is top of them because bitcoin is the only currency which price is very high then any other currency and its up to you how you want to earn from bitcoin because some of the people they are doing trade here and some of the people they are doing daily trade but they all are very useful for earning to be honest with you bitcoin change my life and still it's going to help me.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

yes i really really like crypto coin because when we based it in the real money it was be more than great crypto coin when we change it to real money the amoun of crypto coin is lower but the amount of changing it in to real money it was so more than the crypto coin amount.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

I'm not sure if I get whatever you're saying right there mate. It seems vague to me, but that statement about when you join their project you will surely have a profit?

That I'm sure is not that precise, sorry mate. If you're saying that every freaking bounty campaign or ICO you joined have been a successful run for you then good. It just mean that you're weary and doing you're homework studying those that really have the potential to be a successful ICO.

Now, my point is, not all of them are going to be successful, this is not me saying that you're wrong, its just that not all of them are worth your while.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
hotandinh

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

of course i really like cryptocoin because it is a promising investment way, first time i know crypto i am not so sure then i fad to join ico in some altcoin and grateful the project is success, that is the beginning i like crypto
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Yes i like crypto's. It push myself to pursue harder to earned good income, This is the smartest way to invest now a days, where in you will have a chance to earn millions if you are purely  believe in it. As early as today my game plan is to work and work.Smiley
dimkainvest

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

I really like crypto coin. I research and invest in ICO projects. Investing in ICO is one of the most profitable ways.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Actually, I really like crypto coin or cryptocurrency because I can used it as an asset where I can make huge amount of money and I can also used it as currency where I can exchange it in some valuable things. In addition to that, every trader and investors are started to like cryptocurrency.
xaviervilla

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

bloody hell op! you freaking gave me a head ache! what the fud? if you really like studying that much, at least study more first with your english. sheesh.! dont get me wrong, i aint no literary expert or whatsoever but i for sure at least try my best to make sure that even if i make grammatical mistakes, i still get to make a post that is good enough to be understood by readers. and when i encounter some new english words, i go to my dictionary and look for that word to increase the variety of english words that i know and understand so i can express my thoughts better. damn.

but anyways, from what i have understood, you are saying that cryptos changed you to be a person that studies hard and that before you invest, you have to study that coin first? am i right? those are the only things that i managed to understand. the rest? impossible. anyways, feel free to correct me if i was wrong.

okay, so based on what i have understood, my response is that i too like cryptos. not solely because of the promising profits opportunities but also because of the great ideologies of every coin or ico has. although mostly are shitcoins or scams, some really are useful and solves real problems. which is why i am more and more drawn into cryptos. and like you it has changed me a lot. although not in the studying part but with the way i manage my time and make use of it. before i got into cryptos i waste a lot of time playing computer games, going into clubs, drinking and so much more. but when i have gotten into cryptos, i slowly changed and now, i am doing everything in good moderation, i give time on everything i want but limit it and put my priorities at the top of my daily to do list.

-man, so sorry if some of the things i said hurt you or something, it's just that this is for your own good, if i don't say it, who will? i hope this opens your eyes and helps in motivating you into striving harder to better you english.
good day man and good luck.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Actually, I really like crypto coin or cryptocurrency because I can used it as an asset where I can make huge amount of money and I can also used it as currency where I can exchange it in some valuable things. In addition to that, every trader and investors are started to like cryptocurrency.
People like to use crypto currency, In fact the trend of using crypto currency is now increasing which is also increasing the interesret of other people. We can expect that the interest of the people in crytop currency will contineu increasing, becasue it is more easy to use one kind of currency for shopping and so many other purposes in all over the world without chinging it into any other currency.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Yes, I always really love about crypto because I get many profits from here. I can not to forget the first experience in crypto. I get many more rewards than my predicted. I am so glad because I get something that I am not believe Smiley
There is no that there are many people love crypto currencies and it’s not except me. Actually, there are many reasons why this cryptocurrencies get concern of this money. Honestly, I suppose that this market is a convenient and even easy way for all of us to approach it foremost. Secondly, it’s very attractive, thus we feel interested in using it, we can fill up our free time to analyze its market. We can get benefits, although it’s not a main income, it’ve just an extra income for paying expenses partly in daily life. Hence, I think that crypto currencies help me a lots of in earning money, I always keeping loving to invest for cryptocurrencies .
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

I like it because I don't have to spend much money to the intermediaries and wait for too long until the transaction proceeds.  Wink
That might be my only reason for liking cryptocurrency. Y'know, when you are making use of bank to send money to someone in a different country, it usually takes days, and the charges you will be asked to pay are much, unless you use PayPal for it.

But with Bitcoin, it takes not more than 15 or 20 minutes and your money will be sent. Although recently, the fees they are charging for Bitcoin transaction is becoming high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: