Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3498 times)
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
yes, even though im a newbie but i wirness my friend earn profit from crypto coins.
There are many stories and success stories about crypto, even they get a simple way such as relying on bounty in this forum, but for me join ICO is a very good thing because it will make us successful.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
i have trying many things online but cryptocurrencies is what has help me to make money and I have seeing that the future really depends on blockchain technology. Bitcoin make me good money and it is very good for me.  Bitcoin has help many of us and build trust on it is what we should do now.
Novemberboy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

I like crypto because of having a great potential to earn some money. While trying to grasp the life of crypto I am learning as well quite a bit on how things are being manage here.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

Of course I do. After buying bitkoyn 2 years ago, I got now such a profit. Just buying and doing nothing.
yes, even though im a newbie but i wirness my friend earn profit from crypto coins.
There are many stories and success stories about crypto, even they get a simple way such as relying on bounty in this forum, but for me join ICO is a very good thing because it will make us successful.
Why would you join in an ICO if you have the chance the join their bounty program and still get tokens or coins as your reward for participating. There is a lot of ways to get cryptocurrencies and for me, it is better to work for it rather than buy it because when you buy it then it is automatic that you will get it instantly while if you work for it then you will get it slowly but surely and you will have more appreciation.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

I really like cryptocurency, I don’t care where some the cryptocurency make me scam and lost much money, I try at the other cryptocurency and try so hard to get more profit and much money, if I give up at the first time where the cryptocurency make me scam, I try another cryptocurency where will give me more profit and it will be can close where I lost my money in the other cryptocurency where have make me lost much money.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Yes I am,i really really like crypto coin especially bitcoin because of a good potential to earn money.For me a good idea to earn is to join our bounty program there is a facebook campaign,signture campaign,telegram and others that you can join and earn tokens or coin as a reward that you participate in the campaign that you joined.there is many waya to earn bitcoin and it is better to work hard for this because we deserve to be wealthy.This kind of cryptocurrency is very promising .
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Yeah of course. Actually if you are really familiar with bitcoin then you're going to like the cryptocurrency. How it became an investment to us here who brought bitcoin. And it does not matter if it is only a digitial currency as long as that this bitcoin is secured. We can gain more by trading or having in bitcoin exchange to real money. This is already operating years ago and until now it is still doing its best and helping other members here in their investment. Other members here had become more active in participating bounty campaigns as to hold bitcoin as many as they can. Don't you see how important bitcoin become in our daily life. So if you're going to ask that question to others, it might be that we will have the same answer. It is bitcoin now or never.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Of course I really like cryptocurrency. Crypto currencies help me in terms of my financial needs. It also support my studies during my school days. For now I keep on seeking knowledge or ways to earn more crypto coins.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I love cryptocurrencies because they have changed the way I live my life today and like many of you probably here too. That power is amazing but that is the tip of the iceberg the technology itself on these coins and tokens has the ability to transform the world as we see it now which is even more powerful!
Who would not love bitcoin. I myself admits that i love bitcoin so much because it has changed my life in a good and positive way. People has means income because of it. Many lives has been changed because of it. It has been my life saver as a student. It has helped me a lot many times. And it is a good way to practice how to manage you somehow investment and money.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

I like it because it gives me some financial freedom. Spending on things you normally disregard due to the price. Also, it gave me some knowledge on economics and blockchain technology. Trading gave me confidence in investment and patience.
juezc3726

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

I did not like it at first, because I was exposed to cryptocurrencies from pyramid schemes, so it started to give me a bad impression, but for now I think it is really useful for future generations and I like it now.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

I like crypto because it easier than fiat currency.It has unique wallets.In future everyone know crypto is the major currency in the world.Fist get vanished surely Grin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I did not like it at first, because I was exposed to cryptocurrencies from pyramid schemes, so it started to give me a bad impression, but for now I think it is really useful for future generations and I like it now.

So are you totally believe on bitcoin buddy?. Well, at first it's ok if you didn't believe on bitcoin because scammer here in cyberworld is rampant which you need to be sure that bitcoin is real and legit. I really like bitcoin today but not just bitcoin but the crypto currency as we earn those rewards from different ICO projects.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

Now a time cryptocurrency is so much popular and people can earn a lot of money from it. Cryptocurrency is becoming so much popular day by day. People of all over the world are knowing about it and showing their emotion positively for this system. There are so many ups and downs of the price of these coins and that’s why people can get so much benefit from it.
Personally I like these types of coins very much because of their own nature. We can earn a lot of money without doing any extra work in this site. Just we have to good look and open the mind to get benefit from it. If you can keep calm yourself and sell/buy them at the perfect time then you will get so much benefit that you will never be expected. There are a very small of risk and high chance to get more so that i9t is very much useful to use.
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

obviously I really like this crypto gan because with the crypto I can mebeli what I want gan and with crypto also I can help my family's economy that used to eat sometimes twice a day but now can eat three times a day gan and I was already can finance my siblings for school
DmitInvest

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

I like cryptocurrencies. I make money on this. I invest in ICO and participate in bounty companies.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

I like cryptocurrencies. I make money on this. I invest in ICO and participate in bounty companies.
There are many opportunities that we may found in cryptocurrency on which can be able to give us a big profit in a short period of time. It can also help many people regarding about our financial status and changing life's of every user of cryptocurrency.

Oleg-Wayfarer

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

Some project are very useful and its new level in economy. Green energy, smart contracts, exchange, software....5 years ago I could not imagine such a wide range of applications
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Yes i really like crypto coin because aside from being so profitable if i will be holding it for a long time its value will rise up if popularity will be adopted by many investors.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

Of course, there's a lot of reason why we should like the cryptocurrency but we have different reasons. I'm a student just like you and use this forum as a way to earn cryptocurrency the list below are the reasons why do I like to work or to earn cryptocurrency.

1. You can earn cryptocurrency without investment.
2. The price can increase in just a matter of time.
3. As a student this is a great help for me to earn crypto.
4. It's the easiest and fastest way to do online transaction.
5. You can learn a lot of things regarding to business/investments and to cryptocurrency industry.
6. It teaches me how to be an young investor/trader and bounty hunter.
7. I learned to  managed my profits and subdivide it.

There's a lot of reasons why we should like the cryptocurrency but it all depends on our perspective how we see the cryptocurrency in our daily lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: