Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you really like crypto coin?  (Read 3500 times)
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Crypto coins has given me a lot of benefits already and I was able to provide more than what is needed because of it. It has a changed my life upside down and it has helped me a lot in dealing with my financial freedoms. I think I will be investing on it my whole life and I am also looking forward on gaining benefits from it as time passes by and as it improves more. I always keep my hopes high on it specially on bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Obviously I like it for which purpose im here. No I dont know how this technology works really but what I like most is the way we can earn money from this. The projects are really big in the crypto world and there are so many varieties in the same. You have AI that runs on the blockchain giving you freedom to transact very fast and there are some which allows you to keep your health records and much more. If we see many more advance projects like this then we can just make our investment better day by day and learn the crypto investment opportunities.

They have given so much in return and that is why I like it, it could be my greed or it may be my need today but whatever is the case crypto currencies are best hopes for us if we want financial freedom.  Tongue
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

Personally, I like Cryptocurrency because they create jobs for many people and for me. There are those who have spent the entire time investing in Cryptocurrency. And they became rich with them. But Crypto not only generates income, we can transfer crypto to relatives in other countries quickly and without any intermediaries. I really hope crypto grows even further.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:42 PM

Exactly. When you engage in altcoins you can earn big profits. In the sense that you can learn about trading and investing. We can have better future then because of these. It could change your life. We can have big income aside from having a regular job. And it could also help prepare our better tomorrow. Just do more research on everything about altcoin in order to succeed.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Definitely i do!  Why, because entering crypto world changed our life for the better i terms of financial status, this is one of the best partime job i have enjoy and earn for real.. No bosses and can do in the comfort of my home.. Lucky we are who are into crypto..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

Definitely i do!  Why, because entering crypto world changed our life for the better i terms of financial status, this is one of the best partime job i have enjoy and earn for real.. No bosses and can do in the comfort of my home.. Lucky we are who are into crypto..

because we are boss for our job and if we want to make a big income, then we need to work to reach what we want. I think after we knew crypto coin and getting involved in this crypto world, we become addicted and we want to collect more and more coin so we have the opportunity to make money in the future. I am not just like a crypto coin but I love crypto coin because from this crypto coin, I can make money and I still want to make more money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

of course cryptocoin is the best investment place, here we can invest our money without having to pay taxes and this is called freedom
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Yes! I do really like crypto coin because it helps me a lot. I'm earning vast knowledge about crypto world and money as well. For me, there's no reason to hate crypto coin if you will just focus and believe that crypto is a life changer.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

of course i do! it gives me excitement and a future to look forward too.  Grin

i mean c'mon, this technology is new and interesting. i'm talking about blockchain only itself. yet to touch into coins yet.  Cool
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Honestly at first i don't like bitcoin because i don't know it and think that it is a big scam.But after my friend introduce it to me  on how he got big income of bitcoin and that is the start that my mind was change and got interest of bitcoin.And now i'm here and all i can see that i'm the number one fans of crypto coin specially the bitcoin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

I am in love with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally. With blockchain technology and cryptocurrency  I have been expose so many ideas and concepts. I am seeing the world as just a small community that can be reached financially without any barrier.
Irunbounties

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I'd like ETH and BTC yet not completly conviced of others alts .
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Yes i do. I get benefits from it since the day i started it. Everything thing of it is more creative and interesting. It gives freedom in my economic sector. And this job i am my boss of my own. By the help of Blockchain technology i can check anyone public information and transaction. And it also hide my personal information to other And this i like most Grin. By the help of Bitcoin i can afford a good life style for me and for my parents. Because of crypto currency i can buy any thing from merchants with out paying them real money  Wink
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

because we are boss for our job and if we want to make a big income, then we need to work to reach what we want. I think after we knew crypto coin and getting involved in this crypto world, we become addicted and we want to collect more and more coin so we have the opportunity to make money in the future. I am not just like a crypto coin but I love crypto coin because from this crypto coin, I can make money and I still want to make more money.

Crypto currencies are like heroic episodes of this era. If someone gets involved into this crypto world then im sure they will get addicted for lifetime. We know how it drives our adrenaline when we get the payments every week. That weekend is best time of our life and it doesn't end there only. There are many more opportunities to earn different crypto currency through bounties, social media campaigns and much more. That my friends is driving force for us and it is so easy as we all know and thats why it adds up more fun to our daily life.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Ofcourse because of the benefits of bitcoin we are experiencing changing in our lives. Crypto currencies are really helpful to al of us especially in financial matters it really free us from financial crisis where we can say that crypto currencies are really turns my life ti something.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

I like crypto coin. Contacting crypto coin made me earn some money. Among my peers, my university was not as good as them. But after touching crypto coin, it made a great change in my life and I reduced my inferiority. I I'm glad that the crypto coin has changed my life, so I like crypto coin.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Yes I do like cryptocoins or digital coins because I am hopeful one day I'd be able to buy things online across the world with just using these cryptocoins instead of using credit cards. At least you won't have to pay huge taxes for the items you buy online too which will cost much more. And I get to be more patient and save a lot more than before because I wanted to make some profits through cryptocurrencies through trading.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
Merited by chickenado (3)

Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Also for me my friend I'd really like crypto because this is the only way to help by myself and also by keeping the needs of my family.I have many times experienced about online income but for how many years, I've really find the best way to make an income and that is the only cryptocurrency.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

There is no doubt. Obviously i like crypto coin. Personally crypto currency help me on financial purpose a lot. It is the future of money. A good way to earn money.
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Of course I do because crypto coins helps me to save more money through their bounty programs. It does not matter if I get a cheap reward at least I have money

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: