Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rtech - Renewable Technology Coin  (Read 360 times)
RtechCoin (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:06:58 PM by RtechCoin

What is Rtech?

We are Rtech (Renewable Technology Coin) and we are a group of developers, renewable experts and installers who have a real passion for Renewable Technologies! While our main focus is creating something that will better the world we are also very focused on creating a coin that will be efficient, safe and easy to use.

We are in testing stages of our device that will be installed with renewable technologies such as solar panels, wind turbines, hydro power and bio-fuel power stations to read and record the inputs and outputs of energy created while rewarding those who do.

We will do this by recording all data on the Blockchain and creating smart contracts so that energy creators can be paid instantly for the energy they produce without having to do a thing. With all data being recorded on the Blockchain it can't be changed and users can easily access the data.

Rtech will also be used to pay for energy for your home, business or vehicle on our energy trading platform. Whilst also being able to trade Rtech for other commodities.

What makes us different?

We are different because the main priority for us is to create something that is going to better the world and not just make us rich. While making money is a bonus our main focus is the Renewable side of things. All of our team members have a real passion for renewable technologies and strongly believe they are the future.

Website will be released on the 31st January along with our road map and more information regarding the project.

ICO information

Token Platform:   Ethereum ERC20
Token Name:   Rtech
Token Symbol:   RTC
Token Decimals:   18
Total Supply:   280,000,000
Contract Address - TBA

Coins Available in ICO - 180,000,000

Stage 1 - Pre-Registered Members
Stage 2 - Open To Public
Stage 3  - Open To Public

More information regarding ICO will be updated here and on our website.

Website - http://www.rtechcoin.com
Discord - https://discord.gg/X3HkGQ8
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RtechCoin
Twitter -  https://twitter.com/RtechCoin

Telegram - https://t.me/rtechcoingroup

Translations

Russian - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2814544
Italian - Bounty available
Spanish - Bounty Available
French - Bounty Available
Chinese - Bounty Available
German - Bounty Available
Japanese - Bounty Available

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dafuqss

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

We are different because the main priority for us is to create something that is going to better the world and not just make us rich. While making money is a bonus ourmain focus is the Renewable side of things. All of our team members have a real passion for renewable technologies and strongly believe they are the future

Seems legit ...  Roll Eyes lol
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

We are different because the main priority for us is to create something that is going to better the world and not just make us rich. While making money is a bonus ourmain focus is the Renewable side of things. All of our team members have a real passion for renewable technologies and strongly believe they are the future

"We are in testing stages of our device that will be installed with renewable technologies such as solar panels"

What companies? product?
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

"We are in testing stages of our device that will be installed with renewable technologies such as solar panels"

What companies? product?

Currently working with several small installers testing our device on 12kwh Solar panel systems with inverters from different suppliers, once we our happy with testing we will move onto wind. Once we have our Device working on several technologies we will look to scale onto bigger energy providers. We are in no rush with this project and we will make sure everything is perfect before we move onto the next stage.
Akapatron09

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

These kind of projects are the ones we need right now.
Projects that contribute to the preservation of the world.
Would like to help a little in this one.
I just hope you continue this project, it's also for the future generation.
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

Exactly, we have to do everything we can while we can!

Drop a message if you want to get involved.
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

well, it seems an interesting project, good luck with it and I wait eagerly for 31st of January
to read more details

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

well, it seems an interesting project, good luck with it and I wait eagerly for 31st of January
to read more details

Great stuff Smiley

Bounties for translation available.

Italian
Spanish
Chinese
French
German
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

what device will you test with renewable technology? how do you run it? I am interested to follow the progress of this project .. when will you launch your website? Huh
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

what device will you test with renewable technology? how do you run it? I am interested to follow the progress of this project .. when will you launch your website? Huh

The device we are testing is similar to the ones already in most homes that record the energy that is being used. This will record data from renewable technologies such as energy created, energy used, energy sent to the grid. The device will work on blockchain technology and all data will be recorded and view-able! It will run off either energy that is being produced by the technology itself or a energy saving battery.

The website and more information regarding the project will go live on the 31st January.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

You have used the word renewable for everything then why are you using the old blockchain of ethereum to start as ERC20 token. You should renew the code and should come out with one new better than this with more effective and east smart contracts. That is first impression from your expert team I will expect seeing such big words in introduction.
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

You have used the word renewable for everything then why are you using the old blockchain of ethereum to start as ERC20 token. You should renew the code and should come out with one new better than this with more effective and east smart contracts. That is first impression from your expert team I will expect seeing such big words in introduction.

We have used the word 'renewable' a lot because that is what we are about and that is our main priority. Our plan is to run the ICO on the Ethereum Blockchain with our ERC20 token whilst we develop and scale our device and become partners with installers. Whilst doing this we will be building our own custom blockchain and once this is done we will initiate a coin burn/swap for investors to move over to our 'new' coin which will be more efficient and more environmentally friendly!

As said more information regarding this will be available on the 31st January.
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

Will love to go through your white paper to know more about the project. Best of luck
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Will love to go through your white paper to know more about the project. Best of luck

We look forward to hearing what people think about our project and what we have planned. Thanks
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

"With all data being recorded on the Blockchain it can't be changed and users can easily access the data."

Can the data be made open to the public to encourage the use of energy-saving renewables?

Also, I believe any project that has the mission to save the planet and limit carbon emissions has the green light. However, in response to the "What makes us different?" would you say that passion alone is enough to sustain an advantage over the competition?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

I would like to get involved if I get the chance. Project seems genuine.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

I wonder how you will solve the problem of scalability? Shards? On what algorithm will your project be based? Suddenly, unexpectedly Shocked, the waste of electricity to maintain the blockage will be more energy expended by conventional accounting systems?
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

"With all data being recorded on the Blockchain it can't be changed and users can easily access the data."

Can the data be made open to the public to encourage the use of energy-saving renewables?

Also, I believe any project that has the mission to save the planet and limit carbon emissions has the green light. However, in response to the "What makes us different?" would you say that passion alone is enough to sustain an advantage over the competition?

Clients will have the choice whether they share this information with the public but we will be suggesting it for the better as it would help others and also show people how efficient and reliable these technologies can be.

Passion alone will not give us an advantage over the competition but we hope a mix of passion and professionalism we can compete with our competition.
RtechCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

I would like to get involved if I get the chance. Project seems genuine.

You're more than welcome to drop a message if you want to get involved Smiley
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

I didn't understand the part about what makes you different, but Rtech is close to me because now I'm studying questions about smart contracts in LuckyToken, for example,  the smart contract accesses the reserve fund and withdraws the amount for the minimum guaranteed jackpot.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: