Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2018, 01:39:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR]  (Read 12224 times)
AK87

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

The DOGE market is a bit scary to me. This coin could get very very cheap and become a bag. :/

This coin has 50bil supply, 10k% POS rewards and the coin being added to the doge market is your concern why this coin could get very cheap and become a bag?
Like are you serious?

You didn't know or could tell this before DOGE Market?

I am terribly sorry to tell you this but after reading 50bil, 10k% POS, I immediately put my order on 1sat.
Bought yesterday for 1sat, sold at 2 and now it probably wont be possible anymore.

Can anybody who puts real money into this (before it got added to coinexchange), what do you guys think is the outcome of your investment?
I often have a feeling with high POS coins that people think they are the only ones staking these coins which is total BS.

50b max supply...you can tell there are thousands, 10k or even 100k+ people all over the world doing the same thing like you, staking and then dumping the staked coins because this coin has no future.

I remember a guy in this thread who compared this crap to ripple, trx. How delusional do you have to be to compare this crap to 2 other coins that are already on big volume exchanges? (ripple has a real world use, they have partnerships with banks all over the world. What does DV7 have? Nothing except a huge supply and a high POS reward and I can't understand why people keep on falling for this).

In the end, let me tell you this. If you dont learn from your mistakes, you will get wrecked over and over and over again.
Ever since I witnessed what happens to a high POS coin, I never buy for higher than 2sats and sometimes even 2sat is too much for a coin.

50bil supply, 10k% POS = These two informations give you everything you need to know about the future price of a coin.
1sat or if added to eth or doge market, lower than 1sat.

I wish everyone the best but this will have a hard time going up. Once that 1sat wall is being build on the btc market a couple more times and it's over.

lol why are you so angry man? I think the commenter was just saying that the Litoshi market would be more ideal than DOGE as it would  likely slow the decline. Everybody here understands how high POS works but thank you for the long-winded lecture...

LOL, angry...why should I be angry? because I know when to buy and when to sell?

Listen, first off you need to learn to read.
the guy clearly writes that the doge market is scaring him and you turn that into "the commenter was saying that litoshi market would be more ideal"
How the hell do you get that information from his line? And I don't even know what "litoshi" is...it looks like you don't even know how to write Litecoin.

And if everybody understands how high POS works, why is it that everytime these coins drop to 1sat or lower, people on this board start crying?
I thought people know what they're buying when they see 50bil and 10k% POS but clearly people don't so I feel the need to tell people what their mistake is and will be in the future if they don't think before they buy something.
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VicodinTaco

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Are the developers for this goofy coin really creating a new coin?  I heard rumors of this but I think it's pretty funny if they will do a coin swap.  LET THE MADNESS CONTINUE!!!

I'm sitting on some, let's get a new racket going!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=165886Cool
caisa88

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Are the developers for this goofy coin really creating a new coin?  I heard rumors of this but I think it's pretty funny if they will do a coin swap.  LET THE MADNESS CONTINUE!!!

I'm sitting on some, let's get a new racket going!
I've read on the discord that they want to do a swap for a new cointhat will be called DV8, but the swap rate s unknown yet.
 Maybe it will be something similar to what B3 did , swaping into KB3 at 1:1000 rate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
spy007

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

It is planned to add 2 more exchanges this month and increase growth. There is no panic, procurement will continue. yesterday held a minimum purchase, look at wanting to sell, so don't hesitate we are waiting for all who wants to sell for 1 Satoshi in a hurry. I will repeat that plan to make large purchases. Having a lot of different kinds of cryptocurrencies in the Arsenal, I see a good growth of DV7coin.
baour

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Maybe more hype just before the Swap
Juse14

Activity: 171

“The future is your Genome ”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

I hear information about swap and listing at cryptopia. Any one know about time for swap?

baour

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I hear information about swap and listing at cryptopia. Any one know about time for swap?

Maybe a swap of 1000:1 at least..

We don't have any date for the listing on Cryptopia

I sell all of my DV7 and made a 2x, it's ok
Juse14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Maybe a swap of 1000:1 at least..

We don't have any date for the listing on Cryptopia

I sell all of my DV7 and made a 2x, it's ok
well, so you was out of this project? I still had some in stakeunited. If they really swap dv7. I thing the priece will at 1sats.

mkymre

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

Stakeunited.com

- Stake your PoS coins in a pool with other members for faster staking rewards.

- You get your own personal wallet address for each of the coins you deposit.

- Now with shared Masternodes! Take part in a Masternode with a
smaller amount of coins and recieve higher rewards than with normal staking.

- No deposit or withdraw fees, only 3% fee on stake rewards, 5% on masternodes.

- No need to keep your computer on 24/7 for staking = less power consumtption,
and your computer will probably live longer.

Supported coins: AERM, ALTCOM, ARION, BBK, CROP, DEV, DV7, DVRS, EMB, HIGHT,
HOLD, IC, KB3, LAMBO, LUX, MONK, MUT, OPC, PIVX, RDD, SHARD, SPD, xGOx, XIOS,
XP, and more coins are added every now and then.

Join the staking family at
Stakeunited.com

Also check out the StakeUnited community on Discord: https://discord.gg/jsxYcRs

Join staking pool: https://stakeunited.com/mkymre
dlsa

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

wait for swap,  Grin Grin
Hakamoto

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

After a couple of days, the percentage will reach 10,000 per annum.What do you think,is it worth to invest all or will slide to 1 Satoshi?
swir07

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

working mining pool? Smiley
makemoney2010

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

wait for swap,  Grin Grin
I Agree
tahunguy

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Since this coin is officially dying like Stronghands (considering the DV7/Doge market), what are the chances this coin will increase again. Look at Paccoins for swap results, people have lost more money after the swap. Hence, prices on DOGE market will just gonna continue to drop. Rather than selling the coins at almost 0.000000001BTC for a whole load of DV7 coins, why don't you guys share some of your coins and do a good deed. If you consider what I said to your heart, please share some of DV7 with me; preferably 1k-10k(considering the billions of billions of coin in circulation). Here's my wallet ID:

DCVNBvbmKqYjkpdPZyYkQQgv9nACTzVvfT

Again, prices will only just drop toward 0.000000000001 BTC
Juse14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

After a couple of days, the percentage will reach 10,000 per annum.What do you think,is it worth to invest all or will slide to 1 Satoshi?
if you get the dip, it will worth when the swap happen. You can stake until the swap. But invest at your own risk.

chigmen

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

What news from the developers? what are your plans for a coin? When do we expect new actions? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
RossieRoston

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

STAKE UNITED
StakeUnited

The DV7 Coin is a Proof of Stake (PoS) coin, which means that a person can mine or validate a block transaction according on the amount of coins he or she holds. For validating or mining a block, you will get rewarded with coins. The more you hold, the more mining power you have. By increasing your stake, the reward time will be decreased.

The advantages of Stake United:

Stake your PoS coins in a pool, together with other members for faster staking rewards.

You will get your own personal wallet for each of the coins you deposit.

No deposit or withdraw fees!
Just 3% fee on stake reward and 5% on masternodes.

No need for you to run your computer 24/7 to get a stake reward. It is all on their servers, running 24/7. They pay bills with our fees!

Adding new PoS coins every month!

Adding Masternodes every month!

The supported coins on Stake United:

Aerium, XgoX, Altcom, Xios, Hold, Buzz, KB3, OPC
Pivx, XP, Ember, Diverse, IC, DV7, Deviant, Bitblocks,
SPD, LUX, RDD, Crop and Shard.

Masternodes:

SPD, IC, Deviant, Crop and Arion

The numbers of DV7 Coin on Stake United:

Members: 2004
Amount RDD: 12,353,300,232
Stake reward in minutes: 3

Hope to see you join soon.

Best Regards,
RossieRoston
bennie4

Activity: 196
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

STAKE UNITED
StakeUnited

The DV7 Coin is a Proof of Stake (PoS) coin, which means that a person can mine or validate a block transaction according on the amount of coins he or she holds. For validating or mining a block, you will get rewarded with coins. The more you hold, the more mining power you have. By increasing your stake, the reward time will be decreased.

The advantages of Stake United:

Stake your PoS coins in a pool, together with other members for faster staking rewards.

You will get your own personal wallet for each of the coins you deposit.

No deposit or withdraw fees!
Just 3% fee on stake reward and 5% on masternodes.

No need for you to run your computer 24/7 to get a stake reward. It is all on their servers, running 24/7. They pay bills with our fees!

Adding new PoS coins every month!

Adding Masternodes every month!

The supported coins on Stake United:

Aerium, XgoX, Altcom, Xios, Hold, Buzz, KB3, OPC
Pivx, XP, Ember, Diverse, IC, DV7, Deviant, Bitblocks,
SPD, LUX, RDD, Crop and Shard.

Masternodes:

SPD, IC, Deviant, Crop and Arion

The numbers of DV7 Coin on Stake United:

Members: 2004
Amount RDD: 12,353,300,232
Stake reward in minutes: 3

Hope to see you join soon.

Best Regards,
RossieRoston
My wallet is staking for about some weeks now but i never get any extra coins in it how does it work do i have to do something for it to payout ??

paramind22

Activity: 672
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Some coins you need a huge amount, like millions to get a stake.  I doubt that's the case with this coin but you should ask how many you need to get a stake.   Also, if you encrypted your wallet you have to unencrypt it to stake.

Imy

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

You need at least 50 mil. coins for solo daily stakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.