Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 08:33:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR]  (Read 12758 times)
AlphaInterceptor

Activity: 276
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

I am waiting for my withdrawal. Lets see if they return my coins from their pool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Discord Announcements :

Short explanation of the purpose:
1. A swap is called a swap because it is an exchange of 2 assets. In order to get DV8 you will have to send DV7 somewhere.
2. If we would make a swap with a coin burn we would need to take a snapshot. This would mean that ALL coins generated after this snapshot are void.
3. The burn address swap is a shitton of work. This way it is much easier for the team and everyone is credited with his coins in the new DV8 pool at the same time - You are free to withdraw your coins as soon as they were swapped!
4. We don't support StakeUnited
5. We don't support StakingLab
6. ALL COINS NOT IN THE OFFICAL #staking-pool by 25th APRIL ARE VOID AND WILL NOT BE SWAPPED!
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I am waiting for my withdrawal. Lets see if they return my coins from their pool.

They promised to get me access back to the pool, they lied, they just send me coins i can not sell now, because nobody is buying. but now they send me threats trough twitter. Stay away from them at all costs.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Imy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

They promised to get me access back to the pool, they lied, they just send me coins i can not sell now, because nobody is buying. but now they send me threats trough twitter. Stay away from them at all costs.

What are you talking about? You can sell whenever you want. Everyone is laughing at you.
AlphaInterceptor

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

What are you talking about? You can sell whenever you want. Everyone is laughing at you.

Registered today newbie? One of the DV7 dev team? I will see how you laugh when everyone finds out that you kick members from stake pool for no reason. And dont provide the oppurtunity to swap the coin, because you forbid the access to the pool and discord channel. You can continue your threats and blackmails through Twitter DM. But that will end badly for you.

lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Registered today newbie? One of the DV7 dev team? I will see how you laugh when everyone finds out that you kick members from stake pool for no reason. And dont provide the oppurtunity to swap the coin, because you forbid the access to the pool and discord channel. You can continue your threats and blackmails through Twitter DM. But that will end badly for you.

Tough, but true. Bless you!
ozzfan

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

So they just kicked me out from the discordapp. First, the developers deleted my messages, in which I expressed doubts about their honesty, and then completely threw me out from the discord chat after my words about the lack of guarantees of the returning of coins from their personal wallet-pool.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM
serhanni

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

Discord Announcements :

1. A swap is called a swap because it is an exchange of 2 assets. In order to get DV8 you will have to send DV7 somewhere.
2. If we would make a swap with a coin burn we would need to take a snapshot. This would mean that ALL coins generated after this snapshot are void.
3. The burn address swap is a shitton of work. This way it is much easier for the team and everyone is credited with his coins in the new DV8 pool at the same time - You are free to withdraw your coins as soon as they were swapped!
6. ALL COINS NOT IN THE OFFICAL #staking-pool by 25th APRIL ARE VOID AND WILL NOT BE SWAPPED!
Is it an official statement? If yes, avoiding the swap on other pools, exchanges and wallets (other than their pools) doesn't seems community friendly action. 

wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

What is the purpose of not supporting stake united and stakinglab? it seems like that just alienates the investors. Hmmm

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
hammerhart

Merit: 11

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

how can they distingish taht the DV7 are coming from a non supported staking pool like stakingunited?...strange action anyway...either no pool-benefit in code or deal with it but only a offical pool sounds odd...

etienne_marais

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

At block 50269 now, so not long until 20% APR ? Would this mean that people will start dumping or will an anti-inflationary level (as opposed to now) be reached then ?

serhanni

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

I sent my coins from stake united to offical staking pool and send a message to staking bot. Do i need any other thing to getting swapped coins?

DevilDevil

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Stake and HODL till MasterNode will kick in  Cheesy
Cheap coins for sale atm in the pre-sales. gonna take em all..after going to exchange MOON
AllCoinGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK
Dv7 Coin LISTING
Tabushov

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

expect a miracle from the dv8
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Discord Announcements :

such a fucking shitty scam looking move IMHO.

lekleklek

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Have they mentioned the logic behind why not supporting the staking pools? I simply don't get it, makes it hard as possible for your community. :/

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
andeonnut

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Man, this ann has been quiet lately. Is there any additional updates on what exactly DV8 will be about?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

This thing shuts down at 50 Billion right?
serhanni

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Have they mentioned the logic behind why not supporting the staking pools? I simply don't get it, makes it hard as possible for your community. :/
They said writing swap bot needs too much effort. They will credit DV8 manually to each wallet on their staking pool. This is why they aren't support other pools.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.