Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR]  (Read 13136 times)
mkymre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

What is the total supply of this coin?

http://explorer.dv7coin.com/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esha.satish2014

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Any idea about max supply?

Now only way to buy this coin through exchange only?

VicodinTaco

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

what exchanges?
$DV7 Exchange Listings: We are excited to inform that @CryptoBridge and @StocksExchangeR listings have been paid for.
CB listing 8th Feb and SE listing 12th Feb.
Get your accounts sorted out!
We are waiting for info from @CoinExchangeio and @Cryptopia_NZ too.
Happy Staking!

Good deal.  People can panic and sell all they want this is a solid coin and the process has been fun so far.  Haters gonna hate especially when they see they have missed the boat.
SRW222

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Do not buy at GRAVIEX!!!!   It is a scam, go see DV7 Discord, they have not been in conversations with GRAVIEX.  Beware!!!
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Do not buy at GRAVIEX!!!!   It is a scam, go see DV7 Discord, they have not been in conversations with GRAVIEX.  Beware!!!

What is the scam? A scam is selling a premine shit coins through a Discord. The gravio team added the coin to the exchange for free.
depytat

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

Do not buy at GRAVIEX!!!!   It is a scam, go see DV7 Discord, they have not been in conversations with GRAVIEX.  Beware!!!

What is the scam? A scam is selling a premine shit coins through a Discord. The gravio team added the coin to the exchange for free.
SilverMan82

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/5207c1261bc24f8f23c01f2adeee5068.png
Happy Staking All The Way, you are big liar.
Here is the proof that all dv7 deposits and withdaws from graviex.net can be checked in the oficial dv7 block exporer.  https://youtu.be/4Sfn6tNUQwg
SilverMan82

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

why I was expelled from the channel of the discord ??
SilverMan82

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Dear community, the following story was happened to me: yesterday, developer wrote in a discord that the graviex exchange is trading counterfeit coins, and today I checked if it was really so. Well, that is not true. As a proof I was made a short video and publish it out here and in the discord channel. So, after I asked for explanations from the developer why he deceived community - he simply kicked off me from the discord.

So, I’m sure that he lied to the respective community, with the only one reason - deny you from trade your coins on graviex, but continue to buy coin packs from him. And I’m also sure, that coin with such developer costs zero. I'm very sorry that he deceived us all! Here is the proof that I was expelled from the dicord https://youtu.be/fYhVpV7GsSs
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 06:23:17 PM by lestherat

Yes i was kicked off too, well i deserve it for calling an asshole to the lier developer, glad i didnt bought any scam premine package on discord, now you can buy it on cryptobridge at 1300 sats, and that bastards scammers selling his packs at 3500 sats, poor of the guys who bought on discord.

Funny thing they dont allow to buy more than 3 packages of 2000 coins each one, and now on Cryptobridge a lot of sell orders for around 100k  80k  60k  36k coins

This scammers are killing crypto, they are a thiefs hidden in a name of developers.
SilverMan82

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

Yes i was kicked off too, well i deserve it for calling an asshole to the lier developer, glad i didnt bought any scam premine package on discord, now you can buy it on cryptobridge at 1300 sats, and that bastards scammers selling his packs at 3500 sats, poor of the guys who bought on discord.
i do not insult anyone, i just publish falsehood proof and ask explain why he did so  Huh
randomfrenchguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

You're not the first fuders of DV7, sorry to hear we'll make gains without both of you
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:36:29 PM
Merited by BigBadBitBaron (2)

i do not insult anyone, i just publish falsehood proof and ask explain why he did so  Huh

Really... again?

1. You were told graviex is not afiliated with the coin in any way. They didn't just list the coin for free which is ok. They did not try to contact anyone of the team on any channel!
2. Graviex is a new exchange that looks terrible. Devs cannot validate if they are scam or not. So you were all warned. What you do with the warning is completly your choice as the coins are YOURS alone.
3. If an exchange lists a coin and the coin needs an update for any reason and any non crypto noob knows that it happens that something changes and an update is mandatory. If your coins are on that exchange and they dont update in time your coins are gone and the dev cannot prevent this.
4. one of you was kicked for repeating the same shit all over again and spamming the channel in russian which you were warned of to put into the language channels.

In the end its your decision now what you want to do with the coins. Noone can hold ppl from selling their stakes or even what they bought at all. Some ppl are happy now with doubling their investment. Others not. If you want to leave the coin do so but please stop that false accusation shit. You were just warned not to trade on a exchange that just wants to gain some fast profit for listing an unlisted coin and noone knows the exchange. Do you think it would be better to tell ppl this was offical? And then in the end they really get scammed? As the exchange has zero credibility now? Would you have been more happy to lose your shit there?
cashhhcnc

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:20 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:53:07 PM by cashhhcnc

happy to lose your shit there?

yes i happy

The first was 2 sales
1 to 0.02 bitcoin 2000 coins 1 packet quantity 250 packets
2 no 0.03 btc  2000coins 1 packet quantity 250 packets

After the sale, the exchange was declared
and the price of the original 4000 satoshi

In reality, there were 7 pre-sales with a price of up to 0.12 biticoin !!!

NO cryptopia ( fuuuh 25 BTC). no coinexchange (2 BTC)    - this exchange  very expensive this scam coin

as a result, the coin went to a child exchange   crypto-bridge at a cost of 0.1 bitcoin coin placement -yes very good pice

and the cost of coins to pababam - 0.00000815 satoshi !!!!!

Is the coin scam?
YES!!!!!

You happy?
YES!!

this one coin scam - aerium .kb3 and other scam coin

PS LOL xezz sale first day premain  bugaga. ORDER FOR SALE -   1 million coins

BRAVO!!!   xezz  !! you happy?

PS1

WOW !!!    all: 677,675.4369 (DV)  xezz   you removed a part premain?
mnwycombe

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

Instead of buying presale packages I bougt some mining power on nicehash to mine DV7.
I did not get the low price from the first package sale that way but nearly, just paid 20 percent more.
But I have not been limited to 3 packages about 2000 DV7 each. Have some more now.  Cool

With staking from the beginning I have been able to double my amount of DV7 until today.  Grin

The trading price today is ok for me. I am nearly break even now.  Smiley Let's see where we will go from here.

With listings coming at other exchanges and someday on coinmarketcap.com, early sellers may regret selling too early.  Smiley
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I can barely understand what that angry dude above is talking about...

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
hirvivaara

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Maybe some new form of dogetalk? Such anger.
depytat

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

I think DEV it's time to make a situation:
1. When will there be normal exchanges?
2. Where did such huge warrants for sale (below pre-sale)?
3. What is the plan for restoring the price of a coin?
Tabushov

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

Stop panic,give Dev the time to fulfill her promises!
DV7 Coin

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

We really do not need to prove anything or say anything more concerning Graviex , "exchange" with 0.1 total BTC trade volume in 24h ,and trading only their own Gravio coin which is not listed in any proper exchange yet.

Simple fact, we announced 1st listing at 8th Feb on proper exchange Crypto Bridge and we get listed at date promised, now 24h passed and we already have 4-5 BTC trade in 24h
We announce Stocks Exchange on 12th Feb - Monday and we will get listed there too on exact date announced.
We contacted and applied on both Coinexchange and Cryptopia and as in waiting list there, we will be on board at least one of them during this month.

We are not interested to be listed on exchanges with zero volume of course because whats the point to get there if nobody is buying or selling.

Coins and exchanges should work synchronized so that in case of any update both parties should be updated. Its completely scam if exchange list coin without coin owner approval - they can cause bad marketing and fud as we saw in stated example. Also we will look bad if such big things are happening without core team knowing it.

But devs of that exchange know very good that if they asked us to be listed on their exchange we will surely say BIG NO - not because they do not look good, simply just because they are at start and do not trade anything except their own coin in almost zero amounts.

We are in 5000% phase now producing 1.2 million coins each day and that number rises 13.69% day by day very soon to be 27% daily at pure high 10000% ROI - so we need normal proper exchanges which can handle our upcoming high volume of trade, so we intentionally targeted 4 specific exchanges one at the time in specific order.

Concerning current price its not relevant - its 1st day on 1st exchange and without strong marketing which we will trigger as soon we have two exchanges - thats what presale funds are for.

Concerning 500-600k sell volume and drops at start its completely normal - we giveaway 100k in bounties+airdrops and user staked at 5000% for almost 7 days with millions of coins from presales.
When marketing kicks we expect lots of new users and price can go only up in following days - so stay tuned on discord for more announcements and happy staking all the way!

Ps Check how RobH (airdrop grand master and staking pool master) get pool well organized and getting stakes close to maximum (13% and more) with zero fee to participate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: