Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic)  (Read 16185 times)
daox (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Daox — the Future of ICOs

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

Blockchain focussed marketplace for work Hiway to run its token sale using the Daox Protocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
personxw

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

I like that you keep up the good work despite the rock-bottom market. But you are also running a token sale of your own and how are you addressing the problem that your token will lose price when it get listed?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

I like that you keep up the good work despite the rock-bottom market. But you are also running a token sale of your own and how are you addressing the problem that your token will lose price when it get listed?

There are several things that we would like to mention regarding the price of the token on exchanges:

1. The DXC token is the token for the Daox Protocol and ecosystem around it. This means that it's supposed to be used to participate in other ICOs, rather than to be to be sold. You can see the main difference: If an ICO investor buys tokens of the project related to health or gas stations or whatever else, he usually has no intention to use it for its purpose. But the DXC token, is actually the product for investors. As a matter of fact, you can see that you can already use DXC token to get into other ICOs. We believe that about 70-80% of all supply will be locked in different projects in the coming months.

2. We have skipped the private sales, so there are no token holders who got them at huge discounts, and therefore there would be no tokens to sell at low price. All pre-ICO investor's tokens are locked for 1 year.

3. Each token of every DAO created using the Daox Protocol (including DXC) is representing a part of the raised funds in the sense that it could be used to get the remaining funds back in case of a startup failure. This gives a support for the price of the token on its early-stages of development.

Bottomline:
We simply can't have a short term strategy, as we will lose all the funds that we are raising. The only way for us to keep the funding is to make DXC succeed.

sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Daox will be list on 100 cmc in the future. 🚀🚀🚀🚀
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

I love this idea very much really. This, if done right, will help future ICOs projects to remove almost barriers encountered now and increase its success rate.

daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I love this idea very much really. This, if done right, will help future ICOs projects to remove almost barriers encountered now and increase its success rate.

Thanks!
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Mobu, a solution for launching compliant security tokens, will sell part of its tokens using the Daox Protocol
personxw

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Do you run any sort of scoring for projects that you list on your site? and also i can't find any project that i can actually participate in using the DAOX, all of them are saying "to be announced"
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Do you run any sort of scoring for projects that you list on your site? and also i can't find any project that i can actually participate in using the DAOX, all of them are saying "to be announced"

First of all, it is important to mention that there are no limitations for using the Daox Protocol as it could be accessed via any Ethereum client. Daox.Network is just a convenient interface for starting token sales and interacting with DAOs. As for the projects that get listed on the Daox.Network, we don't run any scoring. You should always do your own research.

You can participate in some projects right now, however most of them are not launched yet because we were targeting our partnership offer for upcoming ICOs mostly.
personxw

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

Ok. Thx.

So how do I know that then investing to some startup via the Daxo I got the same deal as if I was investing directly?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Ok. Thx.

So how do I know that then investing to some startup via the Daxo I got the same deal as if I was investing directly?

You can go to the official website of the project that you are going to invest in and compare the terms. We suggest having the same token sale terms for all projects on the Daox Network, however we don't have any rules regarding this.
personxw

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

Ok. Thx.

You can go to the official website of the project that you are going to invest in and compare the terms. We suggest having the same token sale terms for all projects on the Daox Network, however we don't have any rules regarding this.

So if I invest in MOBU using the Daox Protocol, do I get their token at the same time with those who invest directly? And all their investors including those who didn't participate using daox can vote for withdrawals and refunds?
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

So if I invest in MOBU using the Daox Protocol, do I get their token at the same time with those who invest directly? And all their investors including those who didn't participate using daox can vote for withdrawals and refunds?

If you are participating in a token sale that is not being entirely conducted using the Daox Protocol, then you get a temporary token which serves for means of voting and refund (in case it was activated). Each project will exchange such tokens to the original ones, however you should take into account that you will also transfer your voting rights with your temporary tokens. This is to ensure that users won't be able to get a refund and the original tokens at the same time. If this doesn't seem crystal clear then you might want to contact our 24/7 support in Telegram before you proceed with the purchase.

daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

DAOX NEWS: Blockchain startup Depository Network is conducting its token sale using the Daox Protocol
personxw

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

If you are participating in a token sale that is not being entirely conducted using the Daox Protocol, then you get a temporary token which serves for means of voting and refund (in case it was activated). Each project will exchange such tokens to the original ones, however you should take into account that you will also transfer your voting rights with your temporary tokens. This is to ensure that users won't be able to get a refund and the original tokens at the same time. If this doesn't seem crystal clear then you might want to contact our 24/7 support in Telegram before you proceed with the purchase.

Sounds like something really complicated, I doubt that people will start using it that way. However wish you all the luck
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

Sounds like something really complicated, I doubt that people will start using it that way. However wish you all the luck

Actually its not complicated at all, just one more step when buying into an ICO to make your investment safe. And the number of Daox users is growing, so we have reached the point where we are confident that it'll work.
zoe111

Activity: 406
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

I hope that the concepts of DAOX will find wide application in the near future, since the changes in this area are long overdue.
StiveKermi87

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Hi all) I am wondering do you have scoring Huh
Saymon_faren

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:12:18 AM

I hope that the concepts of DAOX will find wide application in the near future, since the changes in this area are long overdue.
I think the future is already here, on your doorstep Wink
daox (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Thats true. The adoption of the Daox Protocol is our main priority right now. There are more and more projects to run their token sales using the protocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: