Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners who have been bullied with negative trust...  (Read 110 times)
HodorHodl (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Here you go. My stance on the subject.

I don't claim to speak for you all, so you should post your own thoughts. Disagreement and discussion is welcome.

Genuine shitposters: Sorry, you might not get much from it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806313.new#new

It's not moderation or reasonable anymore, it's pure bullying now. Lovely, stinky, racist bullying.

I'll get banned for fucking SURE, but I don't care.

The fact that the biggest crypto forum in the world is the least welcoming and most unfriendly to newbies just grinds my gears. This, of course, run by the biggest stakeholders. Ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Why it's always about trust. Why do you (and almost every newbie) care about it so much? Do you plan to open business here? If so then red trust for bad english should not bother you as it has no impact at all.

Here's my stance on the subject.
I suspect the reason is red trust prevents users from selling their account or participating in sig. camps. ... which both are bad habits (out of control and ruining the forum). Personally would ban both if that would be possible. Unfortunately it's not thus community found it's own way how to clear the forum.

HodorHodl (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Why it's always about trust. Why do you (and almost every newbie) care about it so much? Do you plan to open business here? If so then red trust for bad english should not bother you as it has no impact at all.

I suspect the reason is red trust prevents users from selling their account or participating in sig. camps. ... which both are bad habits (out of control and ruining the forum). Personally would ban both if that would be possible. Unfortunately it's not thus community found it's own way how to clear the forum.

a) I don't give 2 shits about trust. I'll do my own thing, and you can tag me as you like. I rip off nobody, and I mind my own business.

b) Appoint new moderators then. This forum is tackling this in the wrong way.

FYI: Your english is not 100% perfect. Be careful of The Pharmacist! He's DT2, you know!!!!

/s
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

a) I don't give 2 shits about trust. I'll do my own thing, and you can tag me as you like. I rip off nobody, and I mind my own business.

FYI: Your english is not 100% perfect. Be careful of The Pharmacist! He's DT2, you know!!!!

/s

If you don't care then why are you complaining?
I know my english is bad but I don't care about trust given for wrong spelling as long as there will be relevant comment why i was tagged. Mainly because I'm not interested in sig. camps./bounties and similar crap.
For me it's important to avoid being tagged as scammer.

HodorHodl (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

/s

I know my english is bad but I don't care about trust given for wrong spelling as long as there will be relevant comment why i was tagged. Mainly because I'm not interested in sig. camps./bounties and similar crap.

Dude, you really need to read what I wrote.

I, personally, don't care if The Pharmacist or any of DT1 or DT2 decide to take revenge on me (well, this account, not me lol) for my posts against this crap. But I feel someone needs to speak out against the blatant bullying that's going on.

We'll end up with no new members, because it's too dangerous to come here and say "Hello, I'm new".

This is not what the community is about.

I added a "/s" tag to my comment about your English. I made a mistake here in not realising that this isn't universal - it means "sarcastic". Let me clarify what I meant.

There's nothing wrong with your English - it's absolutely fine.

But people whose English is as good as yours are being tagged as scammers by bullies who think that this is a good enough reason. And it is NOT. As you said, content is the important part. They are not reading that though. The Pharmacist is now power-mad, tagging because people don't speak as well as him (and he does not speak that well - check his post history).

Also, why do you say you are not interested in sig campaigns when you have a gigantic sig? If it's your business, that's fine. But if it's not, I don't understand your comment.
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

/s

Dude, you really need to read what I wrote.

I, personally, don't care if The Pharmacist or any of DT1 or DT2 decide to take revenge on me (well, this account, not me lol) for my posts against this crap. But I feel someone needs to speak out against the blatant bullying that's going on.

We'll end up with no new members, because it's too dangerous to come here and say "Hello, I'm new".

This is not what the community is about.

I added a "/s" tag to my comment about your English. I made a mistake here in not realising that this isn't universal - it means "sarcastic". Let me clarify what I meant.

There's nothing wrong with your English - it's absolutely fine.

But people whose English is as good as yours are being tagged as scammers by bullies who think that this is a good enough reason. And it is NOT. As you said, content is the important part. They are not reading that though. The Pharmacist is now power-mad, tagging because people don't speak as well as him (and he does not speak that well - check his post history).

Also, why do you say you are not interested in sig campaigns when you have a gigantic sig? If it's your business, that's fine. But if it's not, I don't understand your comment.

I feel we won't find consensus in our opinions.

Specifically the "Hello, I'm new" is against forum rules (useless introduction). Problem is newcomers does not read them (frankly I was very same, broke the rules in past multiple times  ... but lessons learned).

I read some Pharmacist feedback and have to say I don't agree with all but it's his point of view and he's free to share it. If tagged user takes it personally that's his problem.
DT1 or DT2 not much matter indeed. Important is the reason. There is plenty positive trust given by DT1 ( giving those people glorious green numbers ) which has no relevant reason (e.g. bought from me something ... etc.) Such trust is useless and we need to distinguish it (same applies for bad feedback).

My sig. is different because I'm not forced to make xx posts per week or w/e. That's what I think is wrong.

HodorHodl (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

I feel we won't find consensus in our opinions.

This is OK. That's what boards are for Smiley

I appreciate the way you argued rationally and calmly.

Apologies for misunderstanding over the sig.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:07:09 PM

I mind my own business.

But I feel someone needs to speak out against the blatant bullying that's going on.

Before you go attacking our community, maybe clarify your stance?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

What did you do to get negative trust. A lot of guys have been here for so many years  and they are clean so they haven't got any banned or red trust. But why you alone got negative trust,it means you have bad intent.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
HodorHodl (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I mind my own business.

But I feel someone needs to speak out against the blatant bullying that's going on.

Before you go attacking our community, maybe clarify your stance?

You're right, it's the second one.

I don't mind my own business.

I don't engage in every conversation either though, and prefer to jump in (or start) the ones I feel matter.
HodorHodl (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

What did you do to get negative trust. A lot of guys have been here for so many years  and they are clean so they haven't got any banned or red trust. But why you alone got negative trust,it means you have bad intent.

I don't have negative trust. You could have checked that with a click.

And you clearly didn't bother to read anything.

Me alone? Are you on fucking CRACK?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: