Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

This coin is a joke, I spent $200 dollars on this to buy 2 million B3 because I thought I would be a millionare.

Then you rob us and now our B3 is worth 0.001 satoshi, less than even one satoshi, and then you rob us more by getting rid of the 10000% annual stake that attracted to us to you in the first place.

And then after you rob us, you say we should be happy about it and brand all these things as a kind of positive thing.

What a fucking joke.

First of all it's at 0.2 sats. This shows that you are not even stating facts.

Secondly, nobody of the team ever said that anyone investing 200 dollars would be a millionaire. If you believe that it is that easy then that's your problem.

Technically, its 0 sats since you can't even sell B3 anymore.

But ok, you're right, 0.2 sats right now. I still lost 500% of my money and I bought b3 because I thought it was impossible to go lower than 1 satoshi, but I guess they made a fool out of me.

So I don't know why you are standing up for these fucking shiesters.

Hi - as explained previously in this thread, when the B3 -> KB3 decision was made, the price of B3 was actually 0,2 Satoshi, which means it was lower than right now. Coinsmarkets had that price (it has an extra decimal in trading), and on Coinexchange there was a huge 1 Sat sale wall which made it impossible to sell for 1 Sat.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

only weak hands are dumping.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Indeed John  Smiley

Let everyone do the research themselves ... my nose says it will be good.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

Accumulating more coins.
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 08:41:45 PM by engzizo79

this coin is a joke, befor b3 swap to kb3 so many people expected to be millionar with mostly people are just silly and blind.  buying 100 or 200$ lol, after the swap as i said to them on discord, the price always dump. the only one who can be millionar with this coin are the dev. i really dont understand why people still support this shitcoin.
Yes that is so true. They (the devs) accumulated a lot of cash in the ICO and kept 50% of the coins and they dumped them. And they bundled 1000 B3 to 1 kB3 so that it would be cheaper and they could dump for less.

Oh sorry, I think it was a coin without ICO. And somehow there was no premine and it started at zero coins and proof of work. Hmmm not even good at scamming. And then the coin got pumped by some youtubers and was selling at 1-2 sats, so yeah a true scammer will reduce price to dump cheaper, makes 100% sense. Well unfortunately I think it only makes 100% sense if your IQ is below 70. Please grow up and make some research by yourself.

And yes they scammed and dumped, that's why the team is active and reorganizing and working on roadmap, whitepaper etc. Definitely scam they even are such lousy scammers that they still believe in the shit others are holding (which they obviously dumped?)

If you believe coins will go up to the moon without progress, then you need to join some pump and dump groups. The B3 team is strictly against it that's why even a tiny wall of 5-10 btc to triple the price is not being eaten up in minutes or even hours.

The team is working on progress and not looking for hype, and as for me, my kB3 holding increased by 60% the last week, thanks to the discount pricing. And I believe they will deliver. Jamie Woodruff although he is not part of the team right now met the dev in person, he believes in him and still believes in the coin even after leaving the team and having a fight. He would know if there was some scam involved and he would not risk his reputation. Maybe there were some bad eggs, maybe there were people who spread wrong information, maybe there were people who didn't step up when wrong information was propagated. But the rebuilt team is 100% against any cosmetics, hyping or misinforming. The backbone are normal investors who are helping the dev and steering the project positively. You won't become a millionaire if you invest 200 dollars. That would mean an increase of 5000x and a market cap of 75 billions which only Bitcoin has right now.

So keep your expectations realistic, and yes many people are at loss. But that is a risk you take when you invest in high volatile markets like crypto. Even BTC is more than 60% down if you bought at the wrong time. This coin was an experiment and the experiment will be upgraded with the right team to something unique. It might work as planned or it might fail. That is the risk you have to take or you don't take. It was the same with BTC, who thought that it would make him a millionaire 5 years ago?
engzizo79

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

Btw my last post was sarcastic when I was talking about scam. If you want to scam people you try to make money at the expense of others. If a coin loses value due to market movement I don't get who would profit and how some people could truly believe that there was some kind of scamming.

No ICO, no coins kept by dev, everyone had the same chance to mine. There is no coin I know of that is less scammy.
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

The project is of interest to me and I will continue to follow the project. Please clarify, please, I correctly understand, you have the latest version of the wallet?

Yes, the latest version of the wallet is located https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/

If you have other questions, please feel free to come to our discord, ask anyone in either the Moderator or Tech Support role, and they will help you get set up.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Indeed John  Smiley

There is a LONG way to go before this coin stabilizes.

Till then, enjoy the show.

#crysx

engzizo79

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Indeed John  Smiley

#crysx
Probably, let's hope that BTC stabilizes in the mean time Smiley
ifilin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Guys, about fundamental nodes. I buy 15000 KB3, send to wallet, and what is next?
My wallet 24\7 becomes node automatically or I must set up it?
amGigolo

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:32:24 PM

Indeed John  Smiley

#crysx

The b3  Twitter feeds show how ppl really feel about the coin.... Not in this self moderated thread or controlled discord

you guys have a excuse for everything....   why is it the exchanges and  coinmarketcap always in the wrong?

no one takes responsibility for anything just blame the "OLD"  team,  while   jhansen and engzizo79 troll around and put their spin on everything.

for how long have ppl been begging for graphics they can use to promote? or content for youtube? oh wait you can apply for a position at b3

you guys want to say weak hands are dumping,  when was the last time something positive came out of this coin?

we can hear all damn day  oh it's coming  trust us.... how many of us have been doing that since  Sept and Oct and  well what do we have to show for all these "promises"  or "announcements" ??  

how many investors got screwed  by the KB3  virtual swap?   a $hit ton look at twitter.... those are  ppl who will NEVER invest again and make their stance VERY PUBLIC.  

ever heard the phrase  too little too late?  you can't keep  treating investors off the exchanges as   greedy and you dont care about them.... without them this coin can never go up in value... in tech  hey we shall see... but in value, you need those day traders

nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 10:30:23 PM by nrigo

Guys, about fundamental nodes. I buy 15000 KB3, send to wallet, and what is next?
My wallet 24\7 becomes node automatically or I must set up it?
You must set it up.

Here is the last setup guide:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384800278987407370/407956051195985941/B3_Fundamental_Node_-_Cold_Wallet_Setup_Guide.pdf

You will find some help on the #fn-discussion channel on Discord: https://discord.gg/AwTaThU

An other possibility is to join a FN pool and I sent you a private message regarding this.

jhhansen

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

Announcement

Due to a code issue we are extending the 20,000 kB3 cost of a Fundamental Node (FN) to block 105,000.  We understand that isn't what has been planned for this coin, but we need to release an updated wallet which fixes the code defect and enables the 15,000 kB3 FN.

Because we care about our investors, we have also decided to make the following changes:

- Staking rewards will remain at 100% APR until block 110,000.  This will ensure that the FNs which cost 15,000 kB3 will still have 5,000 blocks of 100% rewards.
- FN Expiry will be removed from the code.  We understand that it is confusing to have something in the code which may or may not be used.  Please be aware that we still need to work through the coin supply solution as part of our larger business model.

We will also be updating the branding in the wallet to match the colors/logo of the existing website.

Please know we will need everyone to upgrade to this wallet when it comes out, to enable the lower priced FNs.  This wallet should be out within a few days, once it has been tested.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
ZukaSTi

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Hello! PoW available now?
jhhansen

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Hi - no, there is no PoW in B3.

ZukaSTi

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Hi - no, there is no PoW in B3.

Thank you  Embarrassed
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:40 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 09:04:33 PM by nrigo

Announcement

Due to a code issue we are extending the 20,000 kB3 cost of a Fundamental Node (FN) to block 105,000.  We understand that isn't what has been planned for this coin, but we need to release an updated wallet which fixes the code defect and enables the 15,000 kB3 FN.

Because we care about our investors, we have also decided to make the following changes:

- Staking rewards will remain at 100% APR until block 110,000.  This will ensure that the FNs which cost 15,000 kB3 will still have 5,000 blocks of 100% rewards.
- FN Expiry will be removed from the code.  We understand that it is confusing to have something in the code which may or may not be used.  Please be aware that we still need to work through the coin supply solution as part of our larger business model.

We will also be updating the branding in the wallet to match the colors/logo of the existing website.

Please know we will need everyone to upgrade to this wallet when it comes out, to enable the lower priced FNs.  This wallet should be out within a few days, once it has been tested.
Great news for the 100% APR extension and for the FNs expiry removal!

This is perfectly showing that the team is more reactive and more efficient after the reorganization. Only a few hours needed to take a decision and to release an announcement after the issue was found. Smiley

I don't know if the FN maturation time was taken into account during the block computation, then my proposal would be to decrease the FN cost at block 100,000 instead of block 105,000 to add more margin for ROI, the sooner the better to get more FNs running.

In my humble opinion, about 2 weeks would be enough to release the update, knowing that SkyHyperV already updated and tested a part of the code.

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

In my opinion, this currency has a great future ahead, and I'm not sure why, but I do not usually make mistakes in my predictions.
 Waiting for the new wallet.  Smiley

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:33 AM

Guys, but how much for POS the coins are necessary?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

bit012

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Hi. If i don't want to setup the wallet.
Can i use stakeunited.com for pos?
Did some one send the coins there? How?
I try , but the site is asking tx id . And i don,t know - did coinexchange.io provide this tx id?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: