Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:27 AM

is there MN for b3

The B3 Coin version of a master node is called a Fundamental Node and while it performs much the same function for the B3 network as a master node would, it differs in on main factor, and that is Proof of Disintegration.   In the more usual Proof of Burn methods, coins are only locked away in a wallet ... still existing on the blockchain where at some point in the future, either through malicious intent or error they might be unlocked and released back into circulation.  Proof of Disintegration (PoD) is an innovative method of reducing a coins supply by completely removing coins from the blockchain - they are gone forever.

When you buy a Fundamental Node, the fee (15,000 kB3) is disintegrated.

For more information on the process involved in creating a B3 Coin Fundamental Node, come to the Discord - FN Discussion channel and read through the prepaired material and ask questions of the B3 Team Technical Support people as well as other helpful community members.

https://discord.gg/z57Bmgx

This is the first time that I've heard of Proof of Disintegration. It is quite an interesting concept and seeing it being applied in a Masternode, in which, turned it into Fundamental Node provide utmost curiosity for myself.

That is indeed an innovative take on the ever growing supply of B3coin. I just would like to ask if the Fundamental Node is still providing reward just like a normal Masternode would do? Other than the PoD that it implements, what are the major difference compared to other typical Master Nodes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

is there MN for b3

The B3 Coin version of a master node is called a Fundamental Node and while it performs much the same function for the B3 network as a master node would, it differs in on main factor, and that is Proof of Disintegration.   In the more usual Proof of Burn methods, coins are only locked away in a wallet ... still existing on the blockchain where at some point in the future, either through malicious intent or error they might be unlocked and released back into circulation.  Proof of Disintegration (PoD) is an innovative method of reducing a coins supply by completely removing coins from the blockchain - they are gone forever.

When you buy a Fundamental Node, the fee (15,000 kB3) is disintegrated.

For more information on the process involved in creating a B3 Coin Fundamental Node, come to the Discord - FN Discussion channel and read through the prepaired material and ask questions of the B3 Team Technical Support people as well as other helpful community members.

https://discord.gg/z57Bmgx

This is the first time that I've heard of Proof of Disintegration. It is quite an interesting concept and seeing it being applied in a Masternode, in which, turned it into Fundamental Node provide utmost curiosity for myself.

That is indeed an innovative take on the ever growing supply of B3coin. I just would like to ask if the Fundamental Node is still providing reward just like a normal Masternode would do? Other than the PoD that it implements, what are the major difference compared to other typical Master Nodes?

Well, first, yes FNs do provide reward for creation/operation.  B3 Coin is a Proof of Stake coin.  A wallet containing coins that is unlocked for staking generates a return (the larger the balance in the wallet, the sooner its chances of generating a reward).  That reward is shared with one of the FNs in the FN queue - 40% going to the staking wallet,and 60% going to the FN - then that FN goes to the end of the queue, and the next FN is up.  The staking rate is currently 20% annual, although, while staking rewards are pretty easy to calculate, the reward the FN receives is based on what staking wallet it happens to pair with (to get an idea of the rewards you can check out this list http://107.173.250.118:8080/FN_Rewards).  How often you get an FN reward is determined by how many FNs there are (presently a little over 1300) and how often blocks are generated (about 240/day)

As far as the major difference with conventional master nodes, it would probably be that Fundamental Nodes disintegrate the coins used to create them, which means you have it forever, and make it more of a long term investment.  Conventional master nodes require that the coins used to create be only locked away, and can be unlocked and shut down at the discretion of the owner.

Hey, thanks for the detailed explanation. It really provided the information that I need and answered the questions in my mind. My thought regarding FN is correct and in line with what you said and is further explained by the technicalities that you provided in your reply. Looking forward in creating my own FN in the future. I'm quite fascinated by the conventional MNs and have setup several of them in the past. Will likely to setup one for FN. I'll assume that all information needed for to do that is located in their discord channel, right?
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

is this coin death or what ? i paid 500$ for B3 and now the KB3 worth 24$ ?! biggest scam in crypto
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

The price on the exchange is nothing to do with "biggest scam in crypto". The Team did not run away and they are still working in the background.
Few mistake has being made in the past and this is why the price is low for now (But not for long).
engzizo79

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 09:01:21 PM by engzizo79

is this coin death or what ? i paid 500$ for B3 and now the KB3 worth 24$ ?! biggest scam in crypto

I find it interesting how the word scam used to mean someone stealing your money, but now seems to mean something losing value.  I bought a house a number of years ago that shortly became worth less than what I paid for it, but I never thought that the real estate agents involved or the sellers had "scammed" me ... and by the way, the house is now worth quite a bit more than I paid for it.

As far as B3 Coin is concerned, there have been missteps in its history, but there is a new team working on developing it now and has been for the last 3 months.  Their progress can be mapped through the recordings of the community voice meetings the team leads, Habaner0 and Kdog hold every other Wednesday.  The next one is on May 2nd at 9 pm GMT.  Come and listen and ask whatever questions you have directly to the two people most likely to be able to answer them.  If you can't attend, post your questions here by Monday April 30th and I will add them to a question sheet they address at the meeting.
Actually those missteps make it a very attractive investment in my eyes, because it is very low in value and the way the new team are working on the coin now, with full transparency and avoiding any hype, is the way to go and price will most probably go way up imho. Of course there are no guarantees but I really believe that 6 million market cap is as low as it can get and it has a lot of potential to be worth many times its current price within 5-6 months.
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I just might have to...  this is going to be huge.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Hi Dev/Team,
Before I advertise the Exchange Quanta DEX. Does anybody know anything about this exchange?
I will wait from the Dev before I submit any vote.
B3Team (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 01:30:45 AM by B3Team

A Call For Community Action

Help B3Coin (kB3) get on Quanta DEX and generate Advertisement Funds with AdCoin

Exchange Alert! Quanta DEX has opened voting for the coins it will list on its exchange. Quanta DEX wants to become the next generation of decentralized hybrid exchanges for crypto-currencies. The team consists of professionals who have worked at Google, eBay, PayPal and Investor.com and who have the experience of creating world-class scalable products for over 20 years. We believe this exchange will be another great platform to trade kB3 and we want to show support for the DEX community! Please go vote for B3 coin (kB3) using this address:

https://www.quantadex.com/vote/19/b3-coin-kb3-listing-on-quanta

Advertisement Alert! Getadcoin.com is giving away $26,000 in advertisement money to spend on their Crypto Advertising Platform. The top 3 voted coins will receive a portion of the money. The voting ends on May 31st. Please go vote for B3 coin (Kb3) using this address:

https://www.getadcoin.com/vote/
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

Hi Dev/Team,
Before I advertise the Exchange Quanta DEX. Does anybody know anything about this exchange?
I will wait from the Dev before I submit any vote.

This exchange was brought to our attention through a supportive community member. It's hard to predict the future of any new exchange but from reading the whitepaper and looking through their site, it seems like a great community driven DEX. I guess time will tell. B3 Coin wants to help support the DEX community, it would be great to see our coin be one of the first available on the DEX.

Thanks for you concern,

The B3 Team
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

Help B3Coin (kB3) get on Quanta DEX and generate Advertisement Funds with AdCoin

Exchange Alert! Quanta DEX has opened voting for the coins it will list on its exchange. Quanta DEX wants to become the next generation of decentralized hybrid exchanges for crypto-currencies. The team consists of professionals who have worked at Google, eBay, PayPal and Investor.com and who have the experience of creating world-class scalable products for over 20 years. We believe this exchange will be another great platform to trade kB3 and we want to show support for the DEX community! Please go vote for B3 coin (kB3) using this address:

https://quantadex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360004903751-B3-Coin-kB3-Listing-on-Quanta

Advertisement Alert! Getadcoin.com is giving away $26,000 in advertisement money to spend on their Crypto Advertising Platform. The top 3 voted coins will receive a portion of the money. The voting ends on May 31st. Please go vote for B3 coin (Kb3) using this address:

I vote for B3 at getadcoin. B3Coin is still the number 1! But i couldn't vote at Quantadex.
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:21 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 12:29:51 AM by B3Team

https://quantadex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360004903751-B3-Coin-kB3-Listing-on-Quanta

I vote for B3 at getadcoin. B3Coin is still the number 1! But i couldn't vote at Quantadex.

QUANTA changed their site overnight and the link to the listing where you can vote for B3 Coin (kB3).

This link should work https://www.quantadex.com/vote/19/b3-coin-kb3-listing-on-quanta

Happy voting!!
frinvestment

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:06:20 PM

Hi,I converted  my 20million B3 to 20,000 KB3 some months ago but seems price has gone further down.Did i do something wrong?

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

QUANTA changed there site over night and the link to the listing where you can vote for B3 Coin (kB3).

This link should work https://www.quantadex.com/vote/19/b3-coin-kb3-listing-on-quanta

Happy voting!!
Hi, i succeed to vote for B3 coin. But they are listing 2 B3 coin. B3Coin (kB3) and B3 Coin (KB3).... I hope this won't pose any problem.
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Roadmap and Whitepaper UPDATE

We are aware that we had previously committed to supplying the roadmap around the end of April.   However, an interesting possibility has came up late last week that we are exploring further, which would not only restructure but also enhance our roadmap greatly.  Thus, we need to do some due diligence around this, and we need to spend some more time working through it.   We believe the entire community will be as excited as we are right now, entertaining this opportunity.

While we want to be able to supply an updated date for both the roadmap and the whitepaper as quickly as possible, we need to work through some more details.  We will provide either more information or updated dates when we are able to do so with confidence.

Please know we continue to be heads-down working on the coin and its future. Thank you for your support.  We will continue to update everyone on this as events unfold.

Kind Regards,

B3 Team
asdnz86126

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Perhaps the price will not rise and after 1 year and these altcoyins are in the portfolio. Since at that time 1000 new coins will come to the market of crypto currency.
heocon571

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Good luck to continue this good job!!!
B3Team (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Good luck to continue this good job!!!

Thank you for the kind words. Smiley  We still have a ways to go, but believe we are definitely on the right track!  Grin

wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

Will the B3 coins ever be made available from CoinsMarkets? Mine are still sitting in there.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
richieburns

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I've been working on an Explorer for B3 Coin. I'm looking for a volunteer or two to try it out and give me some feedback.

Anyone interested? Would be much appreciated Smiley

Richie
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

B3Coin project has a good potential, because this project is unusual and interesting for most people, I'm still following the development of B3Coin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: