Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [B3] B3Coin | POS/POD | Self Moderated Thread  (Read 23095 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

Gentlemen in the team, please tell at what stage of B3 development we are?

Although a bit of information, please.

Hello -- We remain heads down working on:  core update, node update, dex.   

Thank you!

Hello,

Are you pushing the update to the github?

Thanks You!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

I guess it is POS. so could some one tell me please whats the staking rate of B3 coin and  from which pool I can do staking...

As I don't have offline wallet . So I am looking online  staking pooling ....

Any response would be appreciated..

Hapsard

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

I guess it is POS. so could some one tell me please whats the staking rate of B3 coin and  from which pool I can do staking...

As I don't have offline wallet . So I am looking online  staking pooling ....

Any response would be appreciated..

The current staking rate (which will be in effect for 6-7 years I believe at present block rate) is 20% annual.  That is shared with the node holders, so the effective rate is 8% annual.  As far as a staking pool, I know StakeUnited used to support B3 (kB3), and I think there are others, but I know the Team is hesitant to endorse sending your coins somewhere you don't hold the private keys for an extended period.  Not saying any particular group is untrustworthy, but giving someone complete control over your money is a great way of losing it.
Hapsard

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 05:03:21 AM by Hapsard

Gentlemen in the team, please tell at what stage of B3 development we are?

Although a bit of information, please.

Hello -- We remain heads down working on:  core update, node update, dex.  

Thank you!

Hello,

Are you pushing the update to the github?

Thanks You!

Hey Sam, no one seems to have answered your question, so I'll have a go based on what has been said on the #community-meetings channel on the B3 discord -

At present, most of the work is proceeding on a private github server.  The reasons for this are as follows:

It should be pretty well known by anyone who has looked into B3 Coin that there are no development funds.  The BCT announcement clearly said at the very beginning the project was “Anti-Instamine, No Pre-mine, No ICO, No IPO” …. That means no funds for the team behind the coin and no development funds.  The only attempt to rectify that was by this Team, but was blocked by someone we all thought we could trust … not going to talk about that except to illustrate that even with that major setback – this Team continues to work away at a volunteer’s pace.  This makes us the little guys … the underdog.  How can we compete with a Bitfinex, or another well-funded project?  By keeping our cards close to our chests.  If Kdog pushes code for innovative features to the public Github, what is to keep better funded projects who are going to get their DEX to market before us from saying “oh, nice” and taking that feature into their DEX?  Likewise, saying in the discord that the DEX will have “X”, which will set us apart from the crowd, or releasing screenshots, quite possibly could encourage others to work those features into their product.  It doesn’t make any sense, and honestly, keeping quiet about the development is the only smart move.
Hapsard

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Hey, ... I mentioned StakeUnited recently as the only site I was aware of that ran B3 staking pools ... well .....

B3COIN COMMUNITY AWARENESS ANNOUNCEMENT - StakeUnited IS CLOSING ON 1/9/2019 @ 6am EST

It has come to the team's attention that StakeUnited (a third party staking/masternode pool service provider) will be ending their services on January 9, 2019 @ 6am EST.

It is important to note and remind our community that we don't endorse or affiliate with any third party staking services.  With that said, we understand that there may be members of our community that could be utilizing their services and we would like to give our community this update.

If you are an individual who is using StakeUnited, it is up to you to conduct your own due diligence in order to withdraw your coins from their platform. Our team is not in direct communication with their team in regards to this matter and cannot provide any assistance into the withdrawal of your B3Coins.

This should be yet another reminder to keep your own coins under your control, not in exchanges or in third party pools.

If you would like to learn more about staking coins in your own wallet, that information can be found in the #wallet-faq-guides channel - B3 discord (https://discord.gg/59EVBVR).

A screenshot of an announcement from their official discord server
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/395752556900384783/528220098478080000/StakeUnited_Announcement.jpg?width=953&height=295

bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

Any news here? I am not on discord is coin alive?
Hapsard

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:28:00 PM

Any news here? I am not on discord is coin alive?

The Team is still heads down working on an FN revamp, core wallet updates, and of course, the DEX.  Habaner0, Kdog and Josh can still be seen on the Discord.

It has to be remembered that work proceeds on a volunteer, unpaid basis, so everyone has to maintain their "day jobs" and can't devote their full attention to this project, but all repeatedly maintain that they remain committed to making something special.
Hapsard

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:20:24 PM

Dev team consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free

I will make sure the developers notice this suggestion, but after the way StakeUnited closed its pools with only 2 weeks notice and swallowed all coins not withdrawn by then, I am not sure they are going to change their stance on discouraging B3 Coin holders from 3rd party staking pools ... and with the nature of fundamental nodes and the fact that the principal investment is destroyed in the creation, I am not sure a pool catering to traditional master nodes would work in an individuals best interest.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:36:27 AM

People have allowed this coin to sleep.

Coinexchange.io seems to have the highest trade volume.

Devss

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:20:09 AM

sorry john. This coin is dead. I know you hold large percent of B3.
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:52:03 AM

far from dead but ok if you think so..
joshafest

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:37:56 PM

Its because we are head down for work.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:36:00 AM

Its because we are head down for work.

As always Josh ...

Keep it up mate!

#crysx

wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:53:50 AM

I lost a lot of money for this project.  I think the future of the coin will not go anywhere and serve nothing.  Things written in roadmap are not enforced and this is the worst.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hapsard

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:54:05 PM

I lost a lot of money for this project.  I think the future of the coin will not go anywhere and serve nothing.  Things written in roadmap are not enforced and this is the worst.

Hmmm ... I think crypto is still in its infancy, and knowing what the future 5 or 10 years ahead will hold is impossible.  I think that this Team, while lacking the resources to proceed quickly, are never the less proceeding in developing this coin, and are doing so in a sensible manner given their circumstances.  I also think that there are many needs yet to be served in the blossoming cryptosphere, and B3 Coin could very well be one of them, and so, while I see the money I put into B3 Coin as a risk, I know that no investment with a guarantee offers very much reward.

I am sorry that you lost a lot of money (which I am taking to mean that you sold, because, of course, you don't lose anything until you cash out), but those are the risks anyone takes when investing.  For my part, I am staying in and seeing where the B3 Team can take this thing.

I wish you luck in your future ventures.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:03:22 PM

sorry john. This coin is dead. I know you hold large percent of B3.

I also think the coin is dead and there are now Dev team anymore, coinexchange is also closing so "turn of the light"!!!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 02:59:41 PM

You guys should focus on positive things.   It's really a miracle.  All the great higher percentage staking coins have each found exchanges to be on after the demise of Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Novaexchange and Tradesatoshi.   CompoundCoin, VersionCoin, TruckCoin, InflationCoin, Bottlecaps, Stackbit, InflationCoin, BitcoinTalkCoin, Stackbit, etc.  I think TALK coin is the only one that is only on Yobit.

Other coins have found new homes also.  Support those exchanges and find out how to get on one. 

Hapsard

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:55:23 AM

Each time the sky "falls in" the present Team has kept a positive outlook and continued working, as far as I can see.  I think CoinExchange closing took everyone by surprise, and I believe the Team is looking for an exchange to fill the void (although B3 is still traded on CryptoBridge ... all be it under the name BIII due to the fact that when it got listed there they didn't accept numbers), but the main focus is of course building B3's own exchange, so ....
captainX

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:49:34 PM

This coin has no substance, I have been monitoring its progress the past year, and the team are not very sociable and clear with the direction of the project. I would stay away from kb3 many hodlers got burnt holding it in the beginning of 2018 its a real shame how its ended like this.
Hapsard

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:17:57 PM

This coin has no substance, I have been monitoring its progress the past year, and the team are not very sociable and clear with the direction of the project. I would stay away from kb3 many hodlers got burnt holding it in the beginning of 2018 its a real shame how its ended like this.

While I agree that the Team has been playing their cards close to their chest, I believe if you listen to the community meeting recordings you will hear their reasons for doing that and are in the best interest of those who are holding B3.  As far as the direction of the project, though, what they are working on clearly stated (again, directly from Team leads Habaner0, Kdog, and Josh) are fixes to the node system, core updates to the wallet, and a DEX.  It is taking time for two reasons -  First, they are not just copying and pasting another project's code and labling it the B3 DEX ... they are working it from the bottom up. Second, they are doing it on a volunteer basis with no development funds ... this means everyone still needs to keep their day jobs and support themselves and their families while working on B3 in their spare time.  Of course this second reason is not ideal, but to me it shows a level of commitment to the project that is encouraging. 

I grant you, this type of bootstrap venture is not for everyone, nor is it something anyone is suggesting you should go all in on, but for me my relatively small investment in B3 Coin has secured me a nice position that I am happy to hold for now. 

I bought in 2017.  I would say those who feel they got burned in 2018 perhaps were not paying attention in High School history class and so did not understand what hyper inflation caused by 10,000% returns would mean.  They obviously bought the coin because of the hype brought about by that promotion period, and not because of any features of the coin or promise that they held ... because those features are still here and are still promising, and are the reason I held past the end of 10k%, past each and every problem point B3 has lived through, and occasionally buy more.

It may work ... it may not ... if you are looking for guarantees you are going to be searching for a long time.  Frankly, I thought we would be a whole lot further down the road to mass adoption by now, but governments are kicking and screaming enough that who knows if I'll see that in my lifetime.  No matter ... but in my opinion, B3 has not "ended" until there is no longer anyone working to make something of it.

Everyone has to make their own decisions ... but there you are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: