Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: actmyname and The Pharmacist  (Read 276 times)
Nomercyforthedirty (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

These users are hypocrites , they tag people for low quality posts while they are wearing signatures run from the self proclaimed god of the forum aTriz which is Lauda. Remove your signatures.
If not you remain the biggest cancer of the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

And removing our signatures will do what? Make you say, "okay now that they removed their signatures I can see that actmyname and The Pharmacist are right"?

Signatures have literally nothing to do with the negative trust given out. Let me remind you that the majority of my feedback was sent before the DT addition. Meaning these were unrelated to being added to DT.

Nomercyforthedirty (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

And removing our signatures will do what? Make you say, "okay now that they removed their signatures I can see that actmyname and The Pharmacist are right"?

Signatures have literally nothing to do with the negative trust given out. Let me remind you that the majority of my feedback was sent before the DT addition. Meaning these were unrelated to being added to DT.

Strange.The complaints are about newest feedback after you were added to DT.Please look again.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Strange.The complaints are about newest feedback after you were added to DT.Please look again.
No, dipshit. When did we talk about complaints? This is the kind of English comprehension you lack: I am referring to your remark of "they tag people for low quality posts while they are wearing signatures".

Of course people will complain after I'm added to DT: that's obvious. That's when the actual consequences are pulled out.

Nomercyforthedirty (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

No, dipshit. When did we talk about complaints? This is the kind of English comprehension you lack: I am referring to your remark of "they tag people for low quality posts while they are wearing signatures".

Of course people will complain after I'm added to DT: that's obvious. That's when the actual consequences are pulled out.

I think you are the one who is lacking English comprehension. I am referring to newest feedback which you have done after you were added to DT. Please remove your signature.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

These users are hypocrites , they tag people for low quality posts while they are wearing signatures run from the self proclaimed god of the forum aTriz which is Lauda. Remove your signatures.
I'm not against Lauda And The Pharmacist but, I think they may have a point whencit comes to shit posters and siganture spammers. But what you mean is about their signature? What would their signatures happend to this one? Take note im neutral on both sides. Yes I think The Pharmacist is doing something without any warnings. Still it's a good thing for the forum just to remove junks and alts. Try talking to them that you can improve your post. Don't abuse siganture campaigns.
Nomercyforthedirty (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

I'm not against Lauda And The Pharmacist but, I think they may have a point whencit comes to shit posters and siganture spammers. But what you mean is about their signature? What would their signatures happend to this one? Take note im neutral on both sides. Yes I think The Pharmacist is doing something without any warnings. Still it's a good thing for the forum just to remove junks and alts. Try talking to them that you can improve your post. Don't abuse siganture campaigns.

Haven't seen a better example of shit post compared to this. I cannot understand what you are trying to say. You still continue untagged.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2023, 12:11:53 AM by Timelord2067

[quote author=Nomercyforthedirty link=topic=2811769.msg28771962#msg28771962 date=1516732873]
[/quote]

I hate to be the one to lance your boil, but aTriz can't be an Alt of Lauda because s/he doesn't have the word

Code:
Cancer

pissed against their Trust Wall...

As with Lauda, I do indeed have Cancer written on my trust wall, so that must mean I'm an alt of Lauda...  Roll Eyes

On my trust wall:

on Lauda's Trust Wall:

But what have they got to do with your thread's topic:

Re: actmyname and The Pharmacist

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: