Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell/Buy About 100k+ USD worth of Crypto Daily @ market rate + Singapore/Bangkok  (Read 20318 times)
newjobsonline

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

If Bitcointradesg wants to sell. he will tell the escrow about this. and then the escrow if HE seems that BITCOINTRADESG is a trusthworthy trader, then will communicate with me and we will start the bussines.

This is incorrect; this is not the way that an escrow works. The escrow is there to eliminate the need for trust between the buyer and seller. There is no trust needed on the escrow's part to either the buyer or the seller, but rather the other way around: the buyer and seller need to trust the escrow before any business is conducted.

It's quite simple. Once an escrow is opened, if either of the parties do not submit the product/payment, the escrow will return whatever they have received and cancel the exchange. The escrow does not require any trust in the seller, as they are there to represent the trust on both party's behalf.

Either way, this deal is obviously convoluted; I would personally avoid dealing with each other with this exchange.

OP, you never answered my question about which rate you're selling at. In the title, you indicate that you're selling at market rate, yet within the thread you state +6%. Which is it??

Then why SebastianJu never ansered bitcointradesg? I dont know, but I dont care either. I have trust in the Escrows within this page, thats the reason I asked to get one on board. I can wait.

And Is ok if you dont feel safe with conducting bussines with either one of us.

Im still waiting to buy some btc here.
about the prices he has changed it before.
I would preffer paying market price, but if the amount is high enought I can offer an overprice ( just not as high as 6%)

RESPECT
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointradesg (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

If Bitcointradesg wants to sell. he will tell the escrow about this. and then the escrow if HE seems that BITCOINTRADESG is a trusthworthy trader, then will communicate with me and we will start the bussines.

This is incorrect; this is not the way that an escrow works. The escrow is there to eliminate the need for trust between the buyer and seller. There is no trust needed on the escrow's part to either the buyer or the seller, but rather the other way around: the buyer and seller need to trust the escrow before any business is conducted.

It's quite simple. Once an escrow is opened, if either of the parties do not submit the product/payment, the escrow will return whatever they have received and cancel the exchange. The escrow does not require any trust in the seller, as they are there to represent the trust on both party's behalf.

Either way, this deal is obviously convoluted; I would personally avoid dealing with each other with this exchange.

OP, you never answered my question about which rate you're selling at. In the title, you indicate that you're selling at market rate, yet within the thread you state +6%. Which is it??

I mention that I'm selling at +6% above the market rate. Specifically, the price is based on the market rate, I'm not selling at a fixed price but rather fixed % above the market.
I do agree with you that the deal is quite messed up now though... I just want a phone call with this guy to get to know him better and iron things out and settle the final details. Afterwhich we can put all the details here is fine by me, instead of a back and forth replying and whatever. So...
Anyway back to the main topic, I'm still selling  Smiley
newjobsonline

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Do you want a Zoom talk?

now you can send me privates since you are a jr member already.

RESPECT
jegalindogt

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

Can you PM me? Im interested in buying your BTC's
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

Please pm me on telegram to ensure quick communication, thanks!
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:17:21 AM

Some of us don't have any idea what SDG mean actually.
Singapore Dollar. Which is the currency name of Singapore.
Happy new year everyone. Friendly bump. Still around and alive.
Cheers all. Good luck to your trades and stay safe.
Happy new year too. After a long time bump the thread anyway, wish you all the best.

Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:10:10 AM

I would like to know about the escrow protection which you'll ensure? I am also a newbie and don't have better idea how to change. Can you please give me details?
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:15:05 PM

Bump : professional commitments have me moving to bangkok. We now support Bangkok - THB /Singapore - SGD.
We are also able to take on larger orders much more easily now, (previously was difficult to handle USD1M+ volume)
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:07:23 PM

Bumpp
bitcointradesg (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 10:48:36 AM

well it's been many years.  Smiley
a trip down memory lane to where I first started. good times good times.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: